It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in shock: Swiss uprising - World Awakening.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
It's very nice to see a working democracy.
In Switzerland the local "we are change group" did a very good job in rising awareness before the meeting, doing interviews with politicians, newspapers and police to ask them about the Bilderbergers.

So everybody realized this is a subject which needs some attention and is not only the subject of a few tinfol-hatters.
The media reported on the Meeting, the political discussion has started.

And there have been many people taking pictures at the airport and the hotel.

Mr: Baettig by the way did not want to do a civil arrest. He posted a letter, asking the government to arrest Kissinger, if he comes, because he is searched in Spain and France for questioning.
Baettig just wanted to go to the meeting to ask questions and have more transparancy.

The whole thing remembers me of the history of the WEF; earlier on it was also a conspirative, "secret" meeting. But with all the pressure and protest from various groups it turned more and more into a public platform.

Democracy, as it's supposed to work.
Think about it, and act acordingly.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Public Exposure in a Criminal Court of Law is what these Bergers need but doubt they'll get that - they make the laws.

I hope - one way or another when they finally hit the deck that we the people don't ever allow it to happen again - this has all gone on while the pupulace have carried on with the entertainment industry.

My only concern here is that Switzerland is like the Queen in the Beehive of the Banking Industry - and that's really making me wonder what's up here - ????

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Although I doubt much will come of this, at least it's a start!!
The more that waken up the better.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I really hope he does get arrested (Kissinger that is) and extradited to a country where they will give him the proper frying.

These criminals have gotten away with more than murder for far too long, people really do need to be asking about Bilderberg and what they're discussing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Prominent Swiss Politician Calls for Arrest of Kissinger at Bilderberg

This article just sources prisonplanet.com,a.k.a. Alex Jones, who seems to be the only source saying this. Much as I would love this to be true, with AJ being the only source of this story, doubt just creeps in.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

This article just sources prisonplanet.com,a.k.a. Alex Jones, who seems to be the only source saying this. Much as I would love this to be true, with AJ being the only source of this story, doubt just creeps in.

Umm there's a video of the guy concerned..

Did you watch it?
It don't look like AJ to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Umm there's a video of the guy concerned..

Did you watch it?
It don't look like AJ to me.
where is there a video in the article link I quoted?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Oh they will be VERY soon - as Satan's Helpers. May you connect why they are doing the things they are doing to the End of Times. www.endtimes-bibleprophecy.com...
Peace to you all.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by wcitizen

Technically he would be.

Yes, for once without his 'security', and having to face a real human being on his own....mwahaha

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

You asked for another source..
I pointed out there's a video of the politician, it's in the OP...

That's ANOTHER source straight from the horse's mouth..
What's your problem??

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Has anyone got any updates on this....

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by dethduck

You asked for another source..
I pointed out there's a video of the politician, it's in the OP...

That's ANOTHER source straight from the horse's mouth..
What's your problem??
Woah, first off, calm down, I wasn't attacking you. I honestly thought you were saying there was a video in the link surrealist posted that I missed, a link or a plugin not supported on the android browser.

Secondly, no, I didn't ask for other sources, I pointed out that the link pointed out as a second source only referenced the original source in the OP.

Finally, the only thing I "see" in the OP's video is a photo of a person that I can only assume may be the individual calling in to the show. I wouldn't exactly call that the horse's mouth. I'm sorry, but after a decade if listening to AJ, I don't take anything he says or reports at face value.

Sorry if that offends you and you take it personally but there it is.
edit on 6/15/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Some good footage from the event here...

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Makes me feel proud to be Swiss! Get those secretive criminals!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
According to this blog article in the Guardian,as a direct result of interventions by the politicians, the Swiss parliament will be discussing the rights and wrongs of Bilderberg.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Three Swiss MPs have spoken at the Randolins so far, and of course – we had the storming of the Suvretta House last night. A result of that rainy delegation is that Swiss parliament will next week debate the rights and wrongs of Bilderberg. So a conference that for years had barely been acknowledged is now being challenged, questioned, and scrutinized

How things have changed. It really wasn't long ago that people were ridiculed for believing Bilderberg even existed.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
take away the jeep drivers keys.
i'll pop a cork and light up a stogie when i hear this.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I would like to add.

While it does make good sales for the local ratings and such, I do not see anything come of this.

Who do you think that the Elites consist of?? Kissinger, Clinnton's......maybe a little.

If this turns into too much of a debacle, I think that "they" will stamp out the opostition.

This is only my opinion. I have come to the conclusion that everybody wants to cherry coat the possible outcomes of such reports. How many times have we read such articles?

LJ01 is just telling it like he sees it.
edit on 15-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
If he gets arrested or prosecuted, hell freezes over.

Second.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

well then, wait for pierce morgan to tell it like it is in primetime. without commercials. 'fcourse.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hope this works, they have been meeting in peace and quiet for far to long now.
2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join