It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Cancer Institute & American Cancer Society skewered in new book by leading cancer expert

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society skewered in new book by leading cancer expert!

www.naturalnews.com

In the book, "National Cancer Institute and American Cancer Society: Criminal Indifference to Cancer Prevention and Conflicts of Interest," Epstein argues that the NCI and ACS have spent tens of billions of taxpayer and charity dollars focusing on treatment to the exclusion of prevention, which has allowed cancer rates to skyrocket, with the disease now affecting nearly one in two men and more than one in three women. Furthermore, the author claims that not only do numerous conflicts of interest exist within the NCI and ACS, but the NCI and ACS are also withholding a mass of information on a
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 14 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title must be the same as source title

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is big!

A credible source writing about and exposing the massive scam that cancer research really is!

Obviously it can go a lot further than that.. If I was to dust off my tinfoil hat I would say that TPTB want cancer to spread due to their agenda of which depopulation is a crucial part..

/Tin foil hat off

Edit to add: I think of this as big news so that is why I posted it here, If in the wrong forum please move.

www.naturalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
S&F for you! This seems to echo what Dr. Burzinsky talks about in the documentary about his drug. Seems NCI and ACS are in bed with PhARMA, the FDA and the drug king pins. I would like to see them charged with murder for every person who has died from cancer, especially if it can be proven that there are alternatives that do in fact work!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good find and thanks for sharing.

I take my wife to a cancer center once a month for her to get some blood-work done (non-cancer related) and I'm always amazed at the amount of money poured into this facility not by way of educational materials relating to it but by way of drug-ads and posters and anything with the words Eli Lilly or Searle on it

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

It IS big news, said I, with stitches still in his wrist from the most recent bout with an aspect of the disease.

...And something else, I strongly advise anyone that is giving money to some outfit that wants donations for "cancer research" to investigate on line that org. An outfit that my wife canvassed the neighborhood for as she was "recovering" started to work on me after she died. I checked the internet. The top official in the US, a woman, had a salary of a quarter of a million bucks. The top official of the outfit in U.K. made even more!

The percentage that the outfit passed on to research from their net was only 18%. Some of those outfits spend less on research and some a bit more. And who knows exactly where that "research" money goes. If the damned government can't yet find decent cures, ...er, ....well, that's enough for now.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Whilst this is potentially big news, that it is by naturalnews.com makes me rather cautious

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

It IS big news, said I, with stitches still in his wrist from the most recent bout with an aspect of the disease.

...And something else, I strongly advise anyone that is giving money to some outfit that wants donations for "cancer research" to investigate on line that org. An outfit that my wife canvassed the neighborhood for as she was "recovering" started to work on me after she died. I checked the internet. The top official in the US, a woman, had a salary of a quarter of a million bucks. The top official of the outfit in U.K. made even more!

The percentage that the outfit passed on to research from their net was only 18%. Some of those outfits spend less on research and some a bit more. And who knows exactly where that "research" money goes. If the damned government can't yet find decent cures, ...er, ....well, that's enough for now.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

Donations are tax free as well.
Cha ching.

Originally posted by Griffo
Whilst this is potentially big news, that it is by naturalnews.com makes me rather cautious

It is an article about a book. The theme of the book alone is big news, did you expect to see it plastered over MSM? That probably won't happen.. unless it would fulfil part of an agenda.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hopefully we won't see the stereotypical PR response lambasting the author as a fraud or deviant....

But then, what else have they got?

It's not like we didn't know that 'curing' is not now, nor has it ever been, a part of their strategy for business.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Hopefully we won't see the stereotypical PR response lambasting the author as a fraud or deviant....

But then, what else have they got?

It's not like we didn't know that 'curing' is not now, nor has it ever been, a part of their strategy for business.

What really upsets me is that if this does get any decent exposure, like you said there would be a stereotypical PR response or some type of smear campaign if it really got big. And at the end of the day cancer researchers continue to exploit vulnerable people and their families.

The fact that there doesn't realistically need to be millions of dollars/pounds/whatever spent on research because there are already cures available is baffling.

The only conclusion one can come to is that there is a lot of money changing hands and entering pockets.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Thanks for the post TechUnique. I will do some research on the author and book and check back in. I am interested greatly in the subject for personal reasons.

CJ

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why would they find a cure when they're getting their money from you being sick? simple as that.

S&F
edit on 14-6-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2011 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

So you think naturalnews.com is lying about the contents of a book written by someone who is not affiliated with naturalnews.com? The logic it takes to draw that conclusion is quite unorthodox.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Cancer is a multi-billion dollar industry. If people stopped getting cancer, or if a cure were found, their billiions would go away. It's in the interest of the cancer business to be self-perpetuating. No surprise there!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NazcaP

Its a shame how everything is so corrupt. I mean, these are the people we are supposed to be able to trust...
The government, the health industry, the food industry... catholic priests......................

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I would just like to point out - that due to the extremely well tax-payer funded campaigns run by NCI and ACS - the smoking rate in the populations has dropped by more than 50 % since the 1970s, about 35 years ago.

The rate of all types of cancer (including lung cancer) has increased since that time.

With the tobacco companies (check the profit shares), pharmaceutical companies and anti-tobacco non-governmental organizations all making billions from anti-tobacco -there has been no improvement in the health of the population. Indeed, with the decrease of the smoking rate in the population there has been massive increases in the incidence of childhood asthma and allergies.

Do you still believe that smoking causes every disease known to mankind and if only we could eradicate smoking, the disease burden would decrease?

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Griffo

So you think naturalnews.com is lying about the contents of a book written by someone who is not affiliated with naturalnews.com? The logic it takes to draw that conclusion is quite unorthodox.

Natural news are not necessarily lying but a story such as this is advantageous to an organisation that sells and promotes 'natural cures'.

Personally whenever i see a natural news story I go straight to the source they have based their piece in order to get the unbiased story. They may be called naturalnews but they are not really in any terms a news agency.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Griffo

Natural news are not necessarily lying but a story such as this is advantageous to an organisation that sells and promotes 'natural cures'.

Personally whenever i see a natural news story I go straight to the source they have based their piece in order to get the unbiased story. They may be called naturalnews but they are not really in any terms a news agency.

Lets not nitpick over unimportant issues here.
This is a big story regardless.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
the good doctor's has been properly manchurianized by the time the get the plaque.
the big C is promoted - never to be cured.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wish people would be more aware of the American Cancer Society and demand accountability for all the money that is blindly handed over to them. I have a sister in law that is on her last few days of life due to cancer and it got me to thinking about the Relay for Life event coming up, which is a big deal in my small town. I did some research and discovered that only 20 cents from every dollar that is donated actually goes towards anything you would assume your money would be spent on. The rest goes to paying outrageous salaries and other ridiculous expenses. The CEO and Deputy CEO have some padded pockets. According to Charity Navigator, the Deputy CEO of the ACS makes $1,027,306 a year, and the CEO makes $685,884 a year. Is that really necessary? My county has been participating in Relay for Life since 1997 and has not made even enough to pay one years salary for the Deputy CEO. Nobody here wants to hear about it either. I'm wrong for wanting to talk about it.
I just thought that of all the money that is donated....I mean, it has to be A LOT. A LOT LOT and there my sis-n-law is, dying before us. Leaving behind four kids. She never stood a chance and they only thing the American Cancer Society did for her that I am aware of is make her flight back home to hospice cost $100 instead of whatever outrageous price the airlines charge. Angel flights would have done it free it she hadn't of been so far gone already. Now I'm rambling...maybe venting? Anyways, I just think that as a charitable organization, fueled by our money, doesn't that make it ours and we should be able to demand transparency if not say on how the money is spent? The government would think so!

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I've heard that the scientists are experimenting to join Human and Jelly Fish as a cure to cancer. I am not sure about it though.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join