It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS: Bernanke is next

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
No go on the Gold Rebellion...?

Well, it was my first try at this idea. Still, we need to get out of the global markets. Back to our country's ideals, ....we cannot do or be that in the global markets. The global markets are like those cruise ships you take to get beyond the 125 mile zone so you can gamble or those bad, tacky Vegas packages that have you at the baccarat table to make you think you have hit the big time. We are not fooled, nor are our children....(Anon, et al)

We will bring this home.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

yes, there are those of us who support the spirit of Anon but need channels of communication to plan, other than 4chan.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The idea of anonymous is much more inspiring and moving than the reality of anonymous. I believe they may have the power to spark the minds that will one day change the world forever, but I do not believe they will be the ones to actually do it. I've studied this group for over 3 years, chatted with them, and made plenty of friends who are supposedly very deep in the group. The older and "higher ranked" members seem to have the right idea about what to do, but not the best ideas on how to go through with it. The lower members are usually about 17-23 years old and have more of a "blow # up, worry about the future later" sort of mentality, which is quite disturbing to say the least. (They claim to have no rank structure or anything like that but just by chatting for a bit you can easily tell who the dirtbags are and who is actually trying to accomplish something for the good of society.)

Overall, the one thing that makes them so powerful is also the one thing that makes them so weak, anonymity. It is hard to accomplish much with so many "members" who have no identity. They do pack a punch and we've seen them do some pretty amazing things, but they have a major lack of group focus and organization. I applaud the efforts but I do not see them changing the entire world anytime soon, if ever.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

Way to be a Debbie Downer man!

At least they believe in something. Anything can happen with enough willpower and spirit.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

oh man mr frodo what is your avatar from???? its freaking awesome.

Back to topic. If anonymous is not a CIA or NWO etc. false flag operation, then I for one support them all the way! We need someone or some organization that can stand up against them!
edit on 15-6-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Anonymous is anyone, me, you or someone in the white house. I think if this were a false flag and theyd've done something detrimental to this country, that'd be more of a "false flag".. instead the group, or rather non-group; does have actual accomplishments; and has risen to the occasion before. While anon is no-one, I do believe there is some sort of core, perhaps something even more sophisticated than we can fathom. Let's admit it, these people are good, weather it's a 13 year old in Iowa, or 12 Asians in China, its anyone and everyone; and the message is mostly the same. Why bring even more coverage to the bankers, is that the powers at be just having a lulz? Ha, no. People are waking up, and loathe the bankers. But we still need to take a huge step as a country. Anon is at the least, a stepping stone, and its up for the rest of us to create further stepping stones. Let me further ad I firmly believe if ANY sort of censorship happened to the internet in this country, people would go ape-#. Even people in trailers have computers. One does have to fathom how quickly something could spread through facebook, easy organization.

Which is exactly why we have to keep in mind why a few of the following attended the Bilderberg conferance, or group; or whatever it is.

Schmidt, Eric, Executive Chairman, Google Inc.
Hughes, Chris R., Co-founder, Facebook
Bezos, Jeff, Founder and CEO, Amazon.com
Mundie, Craig J., Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Microsoft Corporation

Look above at those enemies.
Someone please show me the way; does every conspiracy have to be a conspiracy within a conspiracy? Maybe so.. Maye not.. Let's connect the dots here.

If anything, IMO, TPTB are scared AND intimidated... otherwise those people would not have been attendees. And not just by anon, but as the awakening continues, times will change; they always do. Let us step my friends. It's up to all of us.
edit on 15-6-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

Not trying to be a downer just trying to be realistic. I could be wrong, honestly I hope that I am. Only time will tell how effective this movement can be.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ffs! I see so many keyboard-commando's whining and whining about being tired of the system and criminal banking cartels.
How many of you actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?
How many of you actually went and supported Anon yesterday?
How many of you REALLY give enough of a f*ck to go and support anon Today? Tomorrow? The day after?

YOUR forefathers would be turning in their graves if they saw how lazy and weak America has become.
If there's a time, its NOW. Make this go viral. FORCE the MSM to report on it. Spread the word on FB, Twitter, Youtube etc.

Stand up and fight, damn you!

/rage

reply to post by Perplexity

Don't try to be "realistic" in a case like this. I just learned that myself yesterday. Not me, not you, not anybody can predict the outcome of something like this. If you would be "realistic" about any revolution that has happened in the past, your conclusion would have been wrong since it's supposed to be "impossible" for a small group of a few dozen men to overthrow a nation but still, history has taught us that it has happened again and again.

Too many things that we deem to be "Impossible" or "unbelievable" are at play. We don't even come close to understanding the true power of the Internet, let alone the true power of communication and emotion such as anger and fear.

IT--
edit on 15-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

What I have come to realize is it is FEAR, APATHY, and general DISTRUST.

People are afraid to speak out, whatever the reasons, they have by default chosen that TPTB's weapon of FEAR is too powerful. Fear of change (true change), fear of retribution, fear, fear, fear.

The American populace has grown apathatic, it's ok to cheer a revolution on TV, but to actually participate requires doing something and that is not comfortable, by default they have given their blessings to TPTB to do what they like, it's ok we WON'T resist, it's easier to complain on a forum then it is to get engaged.

Because of the general nature of the human being to be skeptical and cautious, this coupled with fear, leads to a distrust of everything, it apparently is too much to believe that some people are just genuinely fed up and are willing to stick their heads out the window and scream "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" (Howard Beale - Network 1976)

Again, Anonymous is NOT just a group of hackers (Anon Hackers play a role), Anonymous is not a CIA Psy-OP (They will/have try/tried to infiltrate, but Anon is legion), Anonymous is not partisan, Anonymous is Anonymous.

If you are truly sick of the Status Quo, get involved, most of you already are whether you realize it or not by attempting to educate others on the ails in our society. You do not need to wear a mask, that is so that you can remove the FEAR of retribution by remaining Anonymous.

All it takes for Evil to triumph, is for Good men/women to do nothing!

WhatIsThePlan

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

Really pathetic and sickening that NOBODY is replying to what you just said or at least give you a star
What's contained in that post of yours is THE TRUTH and if more people realized, we would actually be winning this darn war. Can I give up on humanity now? Maybe we deserve what's coming...

IT--

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
oh how much I wish bernanke would resign. I recently had a dream that I got drunk with him and made him admit that he is purposely trying to destroy america and causing commodities to rise and he started to cry. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11
reply to post by Hijaqd

Really pathetic and sickening that NOBODY is replying to what you just said or at least give you a star
What's contained in that post of yours is THE TRUTH and if more people realized, we would actually be winning this darn war. Can I give up on humanity now? Maybe we deserve what's coming...

IT--

I agree, but it does take some time to digest the truth and I'm hoping that's all it is.

The alternative is that Apathy has taken such a hold that people ARE actually frozen to inaction by the fear of real, meaningful, change.

Starting to wonder if that was what they were really after with the Obama campaign, promise "Change" then not deliver to make people apathetic and disillusioned to even the idea of change.

I wouldn't give up on humanity yet, some folks will need to be carried kicking and screaming no matter what.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Just a bit of sarcasm to lighten things up.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Florida mask laws.

grou.ps...

Looks like as long as you're not breaking the law or intending to break the law it's ok to wear a mask.

huh, good thing for the anons protesting scientology then!
i figure the Co$ would do everything to punish anyone who dares to disagree with the church and this would be any easy thing to punish anons with.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
probably been said before , but the guy who designed the v for vendetta masks is probably making a killing from the anonymous movement !

whats with not being allowed to wear a mask in some states in the US , holy crap !
how do they make an exception on halloween ?

Dumb laws ! what about people with facial disfigurements ?

edit on 16-6-2011 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

edit on 16-6-2011 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

Enemies?

4 uber rich, young tech heads? each makes a buck of the other...

They are in this together.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Everyone is going about this the wrong way. Read this: Ithica, NY
I US city has created it's own currency so that the money stays in their town. We do NOT have to use dollars printed by the Fed. We just cannot counterfeit it. Your town can create it's own currency and keep your money local. It's quite easy. In fact when I lived in NC, Chapel Hill was doing the same thing. You want to get rid of the fed and big bankers? The start your own currency!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
uuummmmm,
Bernanke is still working at the Fed.
Hilary Clinton is still Sec. of State.

anybody else ya'll want to resign ??

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
uuummmmm,
Bernanke is still working at the Fed.
Hilary Clinton is still Sec. of State.

anybody else ya'll want to resign ??

They got Weiner to resign.

Quite an accomplishment eh?

edit on 16-6-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join