It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by LexiconRiot
Well I can find nothing about people in america protesting. I did find this however. Interesting that they would capture 32 people from Anon so easily. I would guess that these people are victims of accusation more so than real culprits. Who know though?
Originally posted by Grey Magic
reply to post by blackrain17
If you want to catch hackers who are against the system so they can't conspire against the bigger conspirators, its a perfect method.
There are already hackers from anonymous arrested, so they didn't cover their tracks well enough or have a mole.
CRIMES Chapter 876
CRIMINAL ANARCHY, TREASON, AND OTHER CRIMES AGAINST PUBLIC ORDER
876.12: Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public way. -- No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be or appear upon any lane, walk, alley, street, road, highway, or other public way in this state.
876.13: Wearing mask, hood, or other device on public property. -- No person or persons shall in this state, while wearing any mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, enter upon, or be, or appear upon or within the public property of any municipality or county of the state.
876.14: Wearing mask, hood, or other device on property of another. -- No person or persons over 16 years of age shall, while wearing a mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, demand entrance or admission or enter or come upon or into the premises, enclosure, or house of any other person in any municipality or county of this state.
876.15: Wearing mask, hood, or other device at demonstration or meeting. -- No person or persons over 16 years of age, shall, while wearing a mask, hood, or device whereby any portion of the face is so hidden, concealed, or covered as to conceal the identity of the wearer, hold any manner of meeting, make any demonstration upon the private property of another unless such person or persons shall have first obtained from the owner or occupier of the property his or her written permission to so do.
876.155: Applicability; ss. 876.12-876.15. -- The provisions of ss. 876.12-876.15 apply only if the person was wearing the mask, hood, or other device:
(1) With the intent to deprive any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws or of equal privileges and immunities under the laws or for the purpose of preventing the constituted authorities of this state or any subdivision thereof from, or hindering them in, giving or securing to all persons within this state the equal protection of the laws;
(2) With the intent, by force or threat of force, to injure, intimidate, or interfere with any person because of the person's exercise of any right secured by federal, state, or local law or to intimidate such person or any other person or any class of persons from exercising any right secured by federal, state, or local law;
(3) With the intent to intimidate, threaten, abuse, or harass any other person; or
(4) While she or he was engaged in conduct that could reasonably lead to the institution of a civil or criminal proceeding against her or him, with the intent of avoiding identification in such a proceeding.
876.16: Sections 876.11-876.15; exemptions. -- The following persons are exempted from the provisions of ss. 876.11-876.15:
(1) Any person or persons wearing traditional holiday costumes;
(2) Any person or persons engaged in trades and employment where a mask is worn for the purpose of ensuring the physical safety of the wearer, or because of the nature of the occupation, trade, or profession;
(3) Any person or persons using masks in theatrical productions, including use in Gasparilla celebrations and masquerade balls;
(4) Persons wearing gas masks prescribed in emergency management drills and exercises.
Originally posted by edog11
Get up people! RISE. Let your voices be heard. Let those of us who hold powerful positions KNOW that they have your support so that they can find the incredible courage needed to start arresting these people- with force if necessary. WE ARE ALL FED UP. From Military Generals to high-school janitors.
Their number ONE strategy is DIVIDE AND CONQUER. We are divided, most of us have no idea how many other people are also fed up, we feel too isolated, alone and powerless. That what they want you to think, that we are few and weak and that they are many and powerful which is exactly the other way around. We are many and powerful and they are few and weak.
Believe me please when I say that there are people in high places that are just waiting for the right signal from the civilian population before they start kicking ass and taking names. IT HAS to start in the USA and it HAS to start with the FDR.
This is not an illusion. This is not a nightmare. This is reality.
Edit; For those who keep thinking Anon is this magical group of super hackers that can change the world, hear this.
I AM ANONYMOUS. YOU ARE ANONYMOUS. CIA IS ANONYMOUS. OUR SIBLINGS ARE ANONYMOUS.
Anonymous is not a group of people, it is rather an idea embraced by a group of people who are fed up and are willing to fight the corrupt elite to bring change.
We are anonymous. We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect Us.
IT--edit on 13-6-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by derpif
I think this anonymous thing is getting way overhyped.
From the supporters as well as the opponents.
I have not seen anything interesting coming from them.
It's all just YouTube clips on one side and politicians/media screaming bloody murder on the other.
Waste of time.
What happened to good old fashioned protests?
I guess leaving the monitor and actually go out on the streets would just go too far.
The ambitious operation is being nicknamed CTRL+ALT_BERNANKE. Among its stated goals: order Ben Bernanke to step down; end the campaign finance and lobbying racket; break up the Fed and Too Big to Fail banks; enforce RICO laws against organized criminal class.
Originally posted by hadriana
Originally posted by boondock-saint
Anon is a Gov Psy-Op
I think it might be too, but I'm not sure - but I keep holding out hope that somewhere our govt has some smart folks ratholed that can see with the same clarity that I have, at least. People that want good things for the US and her people.
Whatever is going on right now, it's not good for us. Just look around.edit on 13-6-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)