It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello all,

Yet again I find myself with egg on my face and having to apologize for my absence ... this time I have a damn virus on my computer that will not allow me to access anything on or offline
I am currently using a friends laptop so time is limited ... but I don't want anyone to think I've skipped out of the thread / been overwhelmed by the number of requests / or changed my mind.

Please continue to be patient as I fully intend to work my way through all of you eventually ... I'm just sorry that you are having to wait so long because of unforseen circumstances.

Hopefully the positive comments from the few requests I have managed to answer will show you that I do know what I'm doing and my intentions are good.

Thank-you. Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hang in there woodwytch.

It's obvious that the feds want you shut down!

Also, it is possible that the Westboro Baptist Church are planning to show up to protest this thread.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I would enjoy a card of the day, mine always seem filled with all sorts of doom and gloom, so lets see what the shadow says today...

Hey there Antar (sorry for the wait),

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a3219097a4c.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is all about reconnection ... you may be having trouble trusting in yourself and your life for some reason ... beware of becomming obsessive about some of the things that frustrate you. You need to take care of yourself / finances / possessions (particularly those related to land / property). If the mundane is getting the better of you take a little time to reconnect with the cycles of nature and reset your own rhythms.

You are by nature a generous person but be careful of giving too much energy away to others ... remember ... you can't be right for others if you are not right for yourself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Hang in there woodwytch.

It's obvious that the feds want you shut down!

Also, it is possible that the Westboro Baptist Church are planning to show up to protest this thread.

Thanks for the support ... I'm so impressed with how good everyone is being ... I expected people to be baying for my blood by now ... but no ... everyone is being fantastic and it is very much appreciated.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I will have a go if you don't mind : )

thanks

Hey there hhcore, I don't mind at all and thank-you for your patience.

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a59b20e29b6.jpg[/atsimg]

This card implies that there are going to be radical changes in your lifestyle or routine ... this will include new friends coming into your circle or possibly a whole new life opening up for you ... some of this change could involve air travel.

The warning that comes with such changes is to be aware that there might be someone who is not to be trusted with money or someone who might abuse a confidence ... so take the necessary precautions with new people ... don't just accept them on face value.

As you are an intelligent and articulate person don't let yourself down by being impetuous.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
I hope I'm not too late; I would love a card too.
Great offer, by the way.
Thanks in advance!

Hey there WhiteHat (sorry for the lengthy wait),

The Card Drawn For You Is - STRENGTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03b0d192220.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously the STRENGTH card speaks for itself and could refer to any area of your life ... but to be more specific I'm inclined to think this may refer to 'emotional' strength ... because I feel you may have experienced some pain in that field that has left you feeling like you are carrying a large burden on your shoulders.

Remind yourself that we learn from our mistakes and the greatest lessons come from the hardest lessons ... you will look back and realize how much you have learned. This card offers you courage / faith / compassion. You can rest assured that a more balanced and rewarding time awaits ... once you shed the unnecessary part of your burden.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casing
Yeah - it looks like you are getting swamped
If you have time I would appreciate it too!

Hey there Casings (everything comes to those who wait ... have a feeling I'll be saying that a few times before I'm done)

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a5b0e68b4e4.jpg[/atsimg]

It would seem that you have had difficulty finding balance in some areas of your life / setting goals / or being self-disciplined that said I think you may be coming to the end of any stormy aspects in your life ready for the next challenge ... just beware of crossing the line between carefree and careless. Seek the balance you need through trust and playfulness rather than concentration and caution.

You may be juggling 2 jobs or homes ... or even 2 demanding relationships ... but you might actually enjoy this because it gives you an adrenalin boost. Either way remember that you are in charge of your life and you are on the right path ... but don't avoid checking out the side roads sometimes because there may be things there to help your progress ... and if not ... just continue on your way.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Wow. Thats all I can say. Spot on.

I do have a question tho, does the reading pertain to the time of request? or the actual time of the reading?

Thank you very much for taking the time to do this. It has been interesting to watch the other cards pulled and results also. Again Thank you.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallamile
We have a set of tarot cards but we're never sure if we're doing it right.

I'd love to be added to your list. Thanks

Hey there itsallamile ... if your interested in the Tarot it may be worth investing in a book for beginners there are lots on the market and it'll give you some basic pointers ... once you have those it's all down to experience and practice. Never see a card as negative ... instead see it as 'forwarned being forearmed' and then you can act to deal with or avoid a situation.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da984f54187d.jpg[/atsimg]

This card indicates there is a choice to be made and you're not sure which way to go ... you feel torn in two but the tension should soon be resolved sometimes conflict is required but acting on impulse should be avoided. Iget the feeling that this situation has taken quite a lot out of you but rest assured the storm clouds are about to break.

There is a need fro diplomacy and negotiation ... know when to confront ... when to decide ... when to placate and compromise. I get the feeling that you are the one who has been wronged in this case ... and right will out in the end.

Woody

edit on 16-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thank you very much Woody : )
I appreciate the time and effort you have put into all these replies.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Hello all,

Yet again I find myself with egg on my face and having to apologize for my absence ... this time I have a damn virus on my computer that will not allow me to access anything on or offline
I am currently using a friends laptop so time is limited ... but I don't want anyone to think I've skipped out of the thread / been overwhelmed by the number of requests / or changed my mind.

Please continue to be patient as I fully intend to work my way through all of you eventually ... I'm just sorry that you are having to wait so long because of unforseen circumstances.

Hopefully the positive comments from the few requests I have managed to answer will show you that I do know what I'm doing and my intentions are good.

Thank-you. Woody

Thank you for letting us know...I was wondering what happened!.....I know you will get around to me/us when you can....I really appreciate it...it is a gift.
edit on 16-6-2011 by caladonea because: correct mistake

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi

Yes, please pick a card for me to

Thank you so much

Love and light
Sat Nam

Hey there eriathwen,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE MOON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com./images/member/701186163cde.jpg[/atsimg]

This card often heralds a psychic awakening and definately indicates that your intuition is spot-on at this point in time ... and that may serve you well because this card also crops up to warn you that things may not be all they seem ... whether that is because key information is deliberately being kept from you ... or because you are only seeing what you want to see.

This card is all about facing your fears and trusting your dreams and intuitions ... they may divulge deep revelations to you ... and the best way to do this is to look deep within yourself at this time rather than asking for outside help and advise. Let yourself be guided by inner trust and you will pass through your fear to become stronger.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oh I would love for you to pick a card for me.
Thanks so much!

Hey there Night Star,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f692a0cd7bd5.jpg[/atsimg]

You might find yourself overwhelmed by several opportunities presenting themselves at the same time ... be careful not to over think the situations as the best opportunity might be the one closest to you, Be aware that you could let the exploration of your potential turn into daydreaming and then you might lose sight of what's important ... remain focused on your goal.

To make the best choice you may need to strip away some of your old beliefs ... then you might receive an unexpected flash of insight.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Hey Woody, good to see you again. If you get the chance, draw one for me as well. I have time, so when you can get to it. Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
I would love to see what my card reads. This should be an interesting thread!

Hey there controldiction,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE LORD (emperor)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d20c54829974.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are the one who likes to control others then look for ways to raise your self-esteem and integrity ... remember before we can be powerful we have to be disempowered. However, if someone is being harsh or judgemental towards you then know that you have the strength to change this.

This card can sometimes relate to a father figure or someone in authority who might be able to offer some sound advise in a situation that you are trying to work through. Take control of your own life and maintain clear boundaries ... do not step over them ... and do not allow them to be stepped over without an invitation. You may be called on to show responsibility.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jackasszilla

Hello Wood, if not to late I wouldn't mind you drawing a card for me as well. I find the Tarot quite interesting and wonder what would pop-up.

Thanks in advance.

Hey there Jackasszilla,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2e63b7abbec.jpg[/atsimg]

This card indicates that you may have lost your way or forgotten your priorities ... this means you have a choice to make ... do you continue as you are ... or do you step-up the self-discipline and reassess your possibilities and potential ?

This is a great card because if you make the right choice then you have the chance to enjoy a full and successful life ... if you are keen to succeed both materially and spiritually then this card says you could be living your ideals ... for a few this card can indicate living off an unearned income or inheritance of some kind ... but you need to be self-assured and spiritually aware to appreciate this to the full.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
i would like to request a card.

thank you.

Hey there JohnySeagull,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/40d6a530a491.jpg[/atsimg]

There may be a sudden release of tension ... an unforseen change or a quick decision resolves a long period of tension. Two different ideas could create a relationship that allows for development in new areas. This could result in doors opening for you and give cause for celebration but beware of partying too hard or spending too much money ... do not be tempted into excess.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Thank you for your efforts

I am not surprised that this particular card appeared, as I have worked hard to delve into my self, especially in the last month or two.
So thanks again for confirmation this card gave me, it resonated true with me

Love and Light
Sat Nam

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by csinvis
Hello, Woodwytch. Do you think you can read a card for me? I have never done this before and am very interested.

thanks much,
csinvis!

Hey there csinvis another Tarot virgin ... enjoy,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2375c188c4.jpg[/atsimg]

There may be some disattifaction with a job or project because you feel you are getting insufficient reward ... you might feel there isn't enough time in the day.

First of all you need to clear the unnecessary clutter from your life to give room for new growth and this growth could come from a vocational course or higher education ... anything of value is worth waiting for and putting the effort in to ... be patient.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Thank you for your efforts

I am not surprised that this particular card appeared, as I have worked hard to delve into my self, especially in the last month or two.
So thanks again for confirmation this card gave me, it resonated true with me

Love and Light
Sat Nam

I'm so pleased it gave you some confirmation that you're on the right path ... the Moon card is very compatible with an inner quest journey.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join