The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by woodwytch

Ok...that was creepy...but in a good way.

Thank you very much. It's advice that I have been telling myself for a bit now. But it is also nice to see it confirmed.

I know what you mean ... sometimes we're just not prepared to take our own advise ... we need a little outside confirmation. Happy to help.

Woody
edit on 14-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by september-scholar

Please include me in selecting a card when you get the opportunity.

Second line.

Hey there september-scholar enjoy your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman)

This is a card with a lot to say ... when it is appears it is telling you to be careful with your valuables (keep your purse/wallet out of sight ... lock your house car etc) because you could be more prone to being the victim of theft at this time.

Another thing this card warns of is to read the small print of any legal documents that you might be asked to sign ... something may not be all it seems on the surface so double check. If necessary (and if this part applies to you) then have a solicitor / lawyer read through it before you sign anything.

And finally, you may be feeling trapped in a limiting situation ... but these restrictions are very likely self-inflicted and you can release yourself whenever you choose to ... this is the time to accept responsibility for your life and the way you live it ... do not succumb to temptation ... but know that you are capable of breaking free from a situation if you so choose.

You can take some valuable lessons from this time in your life ... now look to the future.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
I am very interested in you reading a card for me.... Please enlighten me, good or bad I can take it.
Thanks
red

Hey there rezareptile here you go.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 6 of CUPS

Sometimes attending to the past is a vital part of present growth but know when to let go of something / someone who adds no further value to your life ... intergrating the past and present as we look to the future can provide valuable lessons by helping our progress and/or preventing us from repeating mistakes already made.

This card can ocassionally appear when there could be a reunion with an old friend(s) or lover. Develop a deeper connection with your sense of home this will lead to co-operation and harmony within the family.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Hi,

May I be added to the list for a card?

Thanky

Hey there WickettheRabbit you certainly may be added to the list and here's your card to prove it.

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of WANDS

All of the aces are positive cards and all mark the beginning of a new phase in your life. In this case this might be coming after feeling blocked and/or lacking energy for a while.

This card marks the end of that feeling and puts you on notice that a flood of creative energy is about to enter your life. You will find yourself moving away from stormy waters that may have been preventing your progress and holding you back. Soon you will be ready to take the initiative and maybe find yourself completing a project that may have lain fallow for a time.

On a slightly separate note ... you may also hear news of a pregnancy or birth.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thank you so much Woodwytch for the reading. You are too kind. I wish you a great day and many blessings to you. Thanks again. maybee

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch! If you aren't feeling too overwhelmed I would love to see which card you would draw for me. I think that it is so nice for you to start this thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Thank you so much Woodwytch for the reading. You are too kind. I wish you a great day and many blessings to you. Thanks again. maybee

My pleasure ... thank-you for requesting a card.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch, I'd love it if you could please pull a card for me, always been interested in tarot never really had a chance to have a full reading but a card would be nice

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just wanted to let you all know that I'm done for the day and tomorrow I will start with a card for 'Antar'.

Hopefully I won't have any problems logging in tomorrow and we can get through a good few more requests.

I hope you're enjoying it so far and thanks again for your patience everyone ... I will draw cards for all who make a request (eventually)

Off to explore the boards for a while to see what else is happening on ATS.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hi Woody

If it is not too much trouble, could you please select a card for me?

I would be very grateful.

AA

After a long time reader of this site, this is my first post

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelAurora
Hi Woody

If it is not too much trouble, could you please select a card for me?

I would be very grateful.

AA

After a long time reader of this site, this is my first post

I'm honoured ... and yes, I will draw a card for you when I work throught the list ... until then enjoy the thread.

Woody
edit on 14-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Man I'm glad I'm on the second page. People in the back are going to have a long wait. Enjoying the thread btw. Seems your almost accurate on everybody so far.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello there!

I figured what the heck, could you draw a card for me as well if your have the time. It has been quite a while since having them drawn for me. My aunt has been in to tarot for many years but has moved back east so we don't talk much anymore. Anyway, she used to be scarily accurate . . . Not sure if I fully believe in this though . . . but your time is appreciated none the less.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My wife and I are trying for our second child, so I'll take the positive note on that!

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Greetings Woodwytch,
I have always been extremely fasinated in the cards. Can you please pick me a card.
Thank you so much for making this thread we appreciate your talent your time and effort.

Bright Blessings

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Thank you for the offer....please draw a card for me too.....I am interested in what it says.....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Draw a card for me please? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What a generous offer. Would love a card to guide me in some important decisions coming up. Thanks Woodwytch!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Could I be added to this too? I would like a reading.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hey. I would really appreciate it if you could draw a card for me. Thank you so much!

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join