It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hey Woody Pick one up for me... thanks!
Jesse

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Iwould like you to pick a card for me too! Thankyou in advance

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would love to be included as well!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Could you do one for me too,
i hope i'm not too late.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
IN for a penny, in for a pound.

If you would be so kind as to pull me out a card, I'd be appreciative

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Please, please, please accept my sincere apologies ... after making a post telling everyone I was back this morning I drew a card for 'jacen420' (who was next on the list) and when I tried to post it I got locked-out of ATS ... I'm not sure if other's had the same problem and it was down to maintainance work or something but it was extremely frustrating ... as I've just run through the other requests I see that 'jacen420's card didn't register so I will start from there.

So sorry for the delay.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Its okay Woody. I'm just glad your not one for missing posts XD Go on and give him / her their card. I'll be supporting you until you get to mine ^________^

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420
I used to read card when i was younger. I found that the Dragon Tarot worked the best for me as i was born year of the dragon. I would love to see what card you pull for me. Thanx Woodwytch.

Hey there jaycen420, the card that presented itself for you seems to indicate that you may have been through a bit of a zombie apocalypse yourself ... or at least feel as if you have;

The Card Drawn For You Is - 9 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19b27677c3b2.jpg[/atsimg]

This card indicates that you may be starting to emerge from a struggle of some kind but you are worried there's more to come ... you are right to remain cautious for the time being before letting your guard down. One way or another (physically / emotionally) you have been through the wars and feel a little battered and bruised.

Remind yourself that fear and conflict often come from within then you will understand that isolating yourself is not really a defence. That said this is a time when you should be a little more safety conscious financially (make sure your money / valuables are secure) ... this is not a time to speculate or gamble with anything of value.

Alternatively this card appears when people have difficulty accepting their own achievements / strengths / talents and tend to hide their light.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Me too! Lots of stress in my life recently and since this "for entertainment" purposes I could use some entertaining!

Seriously, thanks Woody for doing this. I'll be patiently awaiting my draw time.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu
One for me please! I find Tarot so interesting.

And thanks for an interesting thread. Will be good to read what everyone gets

Hey there Nammu ... I hope you enjoy paricipating in the thread.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eee5d374c126.jpg[/atsimg]

This card is all about letting go and moving on ... something in your life (relationship / job / project) no longer has a purpose for the person you are about to become ... this is an important transition stage in your life and if you find that prospect a little scary just remember that 'NOTHING' stays the same forever ... we are surrounded by constant change as we are constantly changing ourselves. The problems only arise when we try to dig our heels in and cling on to the outmoded.

I think you should look forward to this change with excitement because it definately has a positive feel to it ... and you will look back further down the road and know that this was the change that made an important difference to you as a person and your life as a whole.

But remember ... that doesn't automatically mean that it will all be plain sailing and easily traversed ... how boring would that be ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Spent most of my life surrounded by the cards so S&F from me for your kindness.. tho not asking for a card I just wanted to give you a
and hope you don't get too swamped

Thanks for that ... and let me know if you change your mind about wanting me to draw a card for you

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
May I please have a card? I appreciate what you are doing so much. It's a great way to introduce everyone to Tarot.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Dear Woodwytch: I enjoy reading your posts. Since this is for entertainment purposes, what the heck. Please read one for me too. Thanks, maybee
Keeping my fingers crossed for good luck.

Hey there maybee ... I'm pleased that you enjoy my posts (I try to maintain the voice of reason in subjects that can often be viewed unreasonably) enjoy your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wise-woman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d7df4607ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

This card usually shows itself when there has been some kind of conflict or imbalance of emotions because it's all about restoring harmony and this is done by bringing in a fluency between your spiritual and your physical worlds. Once you learn how to do this you will find it much easier to maintain peace and equilibrium in your life.

I get the feeling that some of your problems have been caused by 'stuff' ... trust me ... 'stuff' is not important in the grand scheme of things ... let it go (literally / metaphorically) and you will instantly feel better ...you could begin this by opening up to some deeply buried feelings and setting them free.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thank you so much Woodwytch. it seems to ring some truth in my life. You have a great talent and its good to see it in good use.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Very interesting and wonderful that you're doing this! If you have a chance, please draw a card for me at some point!

Even though I am a bit skeptic, I do believe this can be put to good use..

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

I’ve been to a bit of readers over time.

I try to cruise by the spiritualist camp up in Wonewoc, WI, every late summer/early fall when visiting my Sister. Some have been on the money, others, not so much. But it is entertaining. And sometimes creepy, but in a good way.

I believe that there could be something to reading. But there are charlatans out there.

That being said, are there requirements you need to do a reading?

Hey there TDawgRex (what a great name
) ... your comment about the charlatans is spot on and unfortunately it can put many people off ... a good rule of thumb to determine the real deal from the charlatan in 'COST' ... a genuine reader will do it for free or charge a minimal fee (we all have to earn a living) ... but for the charlatan it's all about the money and how much they can make. A genuine reader should always be open to compromise when it come to their fee ... a charlatan will not budge.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b407e00e2af.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a time for taking one step at a time ... if you try to rush through something you will either make mistakes or get blocked ... to fulfill your vision you need to go slow and steady. This would also be an ideal time to develop new skills via training or hone existing skills to the next level. If you feel that you are in the wrong job don't allow yourself to get frustrated ... explore your options.

If you work inside (or spend a lot of time inside) then you need to reconnect with the Earth ... find the natural rhythm and flow of nature and make the effort to get in tune with it ... you will be surprised how much better you feel when you do (inside and out).

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaycen420

Thank you so much Woodwytch. it seems to ring some truth in my life. You have a great talent and its good to see it in good use.

No problem ... pleased you could relate to it ... be good to yourself.

Woody

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Ok...that was creepy...but in a good way.

Thank you very much. It's advice that I have been telling myself for a bit now. But it is also nice to see it confirmed.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hey Hey my sweet Woodwytch

Don't pull a card for me

They wouldn't tell you anything

about the place I'm going to

Hey Hey my sweet Woodwytch

Don't turn a card for me

In the jingle jangle morning

I'm not following you

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by krazyiven
I would also like mine read to!

Hey there krazyiven ... enjoy your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0f36d6cb9ce.jpg[/atsimg]

This card tells me that you feel like you are going around in circles ... repeating the same mistakes or feeling like you're trapped in Groundhog Day. Maybe you are a creature of habit who doesn't accept change easily ... but before things can move forward you have to let-go of the past and trust in the future.

You need to begin by relaxing a little and let go of some of the control you hold in your life or relationships. Making the smallest changes can bring the biggest rewards ... look for the sychronistic signs and follow them ... that's when you will see the progress you can make ... and find the opportunity to follow your dreams.

Break the repetitive cycle once and for all.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join