It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Woody,

Just sending you healing loving thoughts today because you deserve it. :-)

Julie

That's so sweet ... thank-you so much ... waiting for more tests now

You didn't request a card but if you'd like me to draw one for you just say the word.

Woody

That's very generous... You did one for me 100 or so pages back so I didn't want to ask again.

But... since you offer another I will gladly accept... at your convenience

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This exactness made me cry rivers. I am speechless.
Thank you woody!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can I have a card drawn for me?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Oh Woody, thank you so much! I had to chuckle when I saw the picture of the Hermit, because sometimes I think I AM the Hermit...I am very much inside my own head most of the time, but I had always thought that was a negative thing! Now I see that I need to start listening more to my inner voice for guidance, and that inside my own head is exactly where I'm supposed to be at the moment. Thank you, Woodwytch!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

You are just awesome Woody.

I've requested and received a reading every six months since the beginning, and that means you've been doing this for us for a year and a half already!

You nailed it again. This reading mirrors my own feelings and the insight I've tried to find. I appreciate every word.

Strangely, I was trying to decide how to ask your advice on how to:

allow the mind-chatter to calm and still and watch / listen / feel the energy that comes into your mind-eye

And that's what finally prompted me to ask for another card.

It all makes sense, thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thank you, Woody, however it is very sad! I really hoped to stay married

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ooh, it's been ages since I've had cards read for me, and it was such a treat to see how easily the results could be applied to my life. If it's not too much trouble, I would love to see if things have changed. Thanks, Woodwytch ^^

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I could use a card if you are still not overwhelmed with requests. Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Can I get one too please?

Thanks

Really looking forward to it...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Hey Woody!

You were pretty much spot on the last time.. Any chance of another??

Hey there EvanB and welcome back for another reading ... it's been a while

The Card Drawn Is - KING of PENTACLES

Well the overriding indication of this card is telling me that you are a man of the here and now ... you are very grounded ... by nature you like to have material security and possessions around you to feel comfortable in the world ... you are a person of practical skills and physical (maybe even mathematical) abilities ... and although you have made some achievements in life you still hold worldly ambitions ... I feel you have a steadfastness about you that makes you a loyal friend ... I have the feeling that traditional values colour some of your life choices and whilst security brings you pleasure loyalty crowns your endeavours.

With all that said I feel there may be something that has given your solid foundations a little bit of a shake... because there seems to be something that has left you feeling a little overwhelmed and anxious ... it feels like it has something to do with someone objecting to something you are doing or want to do and you are struggling with these objections and making it difficult for you to come to a decision ... be aware that uncertainty will impede your success ... however in the image of the card you will see the robin in one window and the boar's head on the otherside of the king ... one side of the image looks cold and wintery ... the other looks warm and cosy ... the king is in the middle representing balance ... the totem energy of the Boar represents courage and assertiveness so it is encouraging you not to give-up on something just because everyone doesn't approve ... listen to your inner-guidance and do what you feel is right ... the totem energy of the Robin advises you to look and listen and represents a bright future and new beginnings.

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Thanks Woody i do appreciate your reading. Your reading is accurate in many respects. Im reading it over and over to ensure i understand you reading correctly. The advice financial and legal i feel mabey refers to a system with intrinsic value and existing within boundary of certain conditions and rule. Again thankyou for your gift.

It was my pleasure you are so polite ... I think this is an ideal time to pause and reflect before you forge ahead

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
May I humbly request a card.

Thank you in advance for any consideration.

regards

Hey there MDDoxs ... another very polite request ... this has to be the best thread on ATS as far as well-mannered members are concerned ... I feel very honoured that you all seem to congregate around my thread ... it's very special.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HANGED MAN

I have a strong feeling that you have felt quite drained of energy lately or lacking in inspiration ... whatever your usual social status I feel you may feel the need / desire to distance yourself ... the impression I feel when I tune-in here is that you feel unsettled and I think you may feel unsettled because you are not sure of the best way to deal with a certain situation ... and I think this might be quite unusual for you as an individual.

However this card brings good advice about what you need to do to rectify things ... patience / surrender / and sacrifice are the keywords here ... and don't worry that is no-where near as bad as it sounds ... you are currently making the mistake of dealing with something / someone in the way you have always done before ... this time that approach will not work and like the hanged man in the card you need to view the situation from a completely different perspective to find the answers ... note he is hanging from his ankle so he is not in any mortal danger ... but the world would look like a very different place if you were to view it from such a different angle ... trust plays a large part in this new approach (that is the surrender) ... you might find yourself experiencing some very deep feelings as you let-go of the old / tried / and tested (this is the sacrifice) but in doing so you will find a more mature and productive outlook t the situation and the results will leave you pleasently surprised ... this new way of viewing life will seem to have little to do with your everday circumstances as your inner-awareness and sensitivities develop ... let-go of your expectations in order to discover more about this particular situation ... overall you will have a radical reversal of values or attitudes that have the potential to lead you into a more dynamic future.

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi there Woody. I think we have conversed on another thread. I just saw this one and would love to see what comes up for me. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That's me done for the day guys but I'll be back tomorrow beginning with a card for LoveyLadybug at the bottom of Page 108. See you then

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank yo very much. I appreciate the time you spent on posting.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Thanks Woody i do appreciate your reading. Your reading is accurate in many respects. Im reading it over and over to ensure i understand you reading correctly. The advice financial and legal i feel mabey refers to a system with intrinsic value and existing within boundary of certain conditions and rule. Again thankyou for your gift.

It was my pleasure you are so polite ... I think this is an ideal time to pause and reflect before you forge ahead

Woody

Your right Woody it is an ideal time to pause and self reflect. I have been moving too fast lately and it just dawned on me last night i was moving too fast. This is a pause and reflect time. I have a habit of running when i should walk and walking when i should run. I have to slow down not only to think about myself but also others that my actions may have an affect on.

edit on 25-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
Hello. I have seen this thread a few times but never asked for a reading. I would like one now if you have the time. I appreciate it.

I'm just lost right now.

Hey there LovelyLadybug ... let's see if a card can help you find your way and point you in the right direction shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL (wanderer)

Well this card kind of explains why you have been feeling a little lost because it heralds the beginning of a new chapter in your life and before we begin a new chapter we often find the transition phase a little chaotic ... I think the things that have been happening in your life have created just such a sense of chaos ... often some things have to come to an end before the new things can begin and this can often be a little sad or scary ... but the fact is nothing stays the same forever but some new chapters have more dramatic change-overs than others ... the ones that deal with the most dramatic / traumatic transition phases are the ones that will bring the greatest adventures as we forge forward ... it's only further down the line when we look back in hindsight that we realize it all happened for a reason ... and although it may be difficult to believe at the moment you will see the changes are happening to lead you into a brighter future. Because of the things that have been happening you may have forgotten how truly blessed you really are ... spend a while thinking about the positive things you have achieved throughout your life (no matter how small) ... you might be surprised to realize you have come through chaotic transition phases in your life in the past and you have come through a wiser person for the lessons learned.

This card is the first card in the Tarot Deck and the other cards tell the adventures of his journey through life ... he has come forward now to confirm that you have come to a junction or turning point in your life ... you may already be feeling that the tide is turning or a sense of something happening ... in a way it already has ... when we encounter these junctions and throughout the transition we often find it might mean leaving behind or giving-up some baggage or burden that you have carried through from your past ... this is a time to be clear and not let fear of falling hold you back ... you are about to embark on a journey of discovery where cosmic influence has a part to play in your fate and destiny ... this really is a new beginning that may involve taking a risk or trying something new but the rewards will be more than worth it further down the line ... you can be serious about life but you can still enjoy it remember ... you are being tested here and asked to trust in the ultimate goodness of life ... do not fear because you cannot see ... just look for your inner light switch to illuminate your path.

Woody

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sorry I only managed one card today but I'll be back tomorrow beginning with a card for blackmetalmist on Page 109 ... see you then

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Hi Woody, I was wondering if you can read another card for me
Im going through some heartbreak and would like to know whats in store. Thanks !!

Hey there blackmetalmist ... of course I can draw you another card it's been some time since your last one ... sorry to hear about your heartbreak situation but everything happens for a reason ... so let's see what this is all about .

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of CUPS

I know it's been some time since you requested a card and things can change daily so I will just read the card as it is and you can do with the information as you will ... it is a card of 'rebirth' but to attain that rebirth you need to let-go of the old and move-on to the new in order to seek your higher purpose ... if your dreams and plans haven't materialized as you'd hoped then you have to accept that they may not have been for your greatest good ... however ... the death of a dream can allow room for a new one to be born from the ashes of the old ... you may need to take a moment or two to turn away from the future to examine the past and see where the lessons have brought you ... and you will see that a relationship / project / endeavour may have fulfilled it's purpose ... visualize the future and give thanks for the past ... the goals you had been working towards will no longer satisfy you ... before you attempt to move forward you need to recharge your batteries either by taking a holiday in the literal sense or by journeying within in the spiritual sense ... this is your time to rededicate yourself to the core purpose of your life.

By looking at the past ... acknowledging mistakes and learning from them you will grow and attain wisdom ... your future waits to be unfolded by positive action then you will be ready to receive the powerful rejuvinating energies of rebirth ... the cycle of rebirth and healing brings inner-peace and renewed confidence ... it is time to shed the skin of your past and accept and utilize the potential of the present that is already freely available to you you may just not have noticed it yet ... all of the trials you have been through have made you stronger ... wiser ... and more effective ... you have endured the past and it's gifts were hard won ... now the challenge of your future unfolds ... grasp it and shape it just as you wish it to manifest in your life ... you have your personal control back now use it wisely.

Woody

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002

Thank you, lovely Woodwych, didn't mean to pester you! In the meantime I'm enjoying your website!

Not a problem kgirl2002 I know how excited and eager people can get when waiting to get a card read
... pleased you have enjoyed the website ... have you checked them both out ?

PastlivesParanormal&Pagans;
www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

(I add a general Daily Tarot Card to the site every day ... check it out)

and

The Atlantean Analysis ... (experiment Man - laboratory Earth);
www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Enjoy. Woody

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join