It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hello!

I would also appreciate if you could pull a card for me. I am very much interested in this and love to hear what kind of card you pull for me and what you see in this. Many thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks for the very happy bonus, Woody! It was very sweet of you to pass this along to me. And guess what, just after I read your Prosperity message, my husband informed me that our business (we are self-employed) just got 3 new contracts. You were right on the mark! I'm looking forward to finding out what else the Universe has in mind!

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

O_O

Wow, that was amazingly accurate! Thank you so much

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Greetings Woodwytch,

It's been awhile since I've logged in but I wanted to thank you for the card you drew for me last year. It wasn't what I expected but it was accurate in a sense. If possible since it has been over a year now I was curious if you could draw another card to see how things have changed.

Thanks,
Lonewolf032

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuldersGirl
Ooh, it's been ages since I've had cards read for me, and it was such a treat to see how easily the results could be applied to my life. If it's not too much trouble, I would love to see if things have changed. Thanks, Woodwytch ^^

Hey there MuldersGirl ... let's see how this card applies to your life at the moment shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE STAR

I feel that there may have been either some inner-conflict going on which may have developed into repressed anger (this is never a good thing) ... as with many situations everyday life keeps us busy and we should try to reclaim some calm by exploring the numerous methods of meditation ... you'll be genuinely surprised how many solutions you find to problems during a little meditation ... this is a time to remain watchful and vigilant to the things that are going on around you.

This is a lovely card that will certainly bring guidance and healing where necessary into your life ... the Star will bring your inner and outer worlds together in perfect harmony all you need to really do is just 'be' and allow your intuition to flow because at this point it will guide you true and wisely ... even though there may still be some issues surrounding you I feel you will begin to feel a natural calm and clear confidence that will lead you into a more positive future than you might expect ... keywords that represent the Star are; Intuition / Hope / Healing / Optimism / Calm / Bright prospects ... the power of the Universal Lore are at work here either within you or permeating like a web of circumstance that will bring profound change and renewed spiritual hope ... whenever you are feeling a little lost in the sometimes dark labyrinth of life the Star energy will be your guiding light ... this is sometimes called the Star of Destiny and I feel there may be some positive and unexpected changes afoot.

Woody

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Woodwytch, could I have a card drawn for me today please?

Thank you in advance, and blessed be!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
I could use a card if you are still not overwhelmed with requests. Thanks

Hey there crazyguy2012 ... a little bit overwhelmed but finally reached your request

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

Whenever this card comes out the words 'round and round and round we go' run through my head and I know that the person who has had the card drawn for them feels like their life is going around in circles ... my instinct here is to tell you that it's time for you to break the cycle and move forward ... I feel you need to change your perspective of certain things because you seem to be missing an opportunity because your attention seems drawn in the opposite direction ... nothing in life should be allowed to become static ... you need to bend and move with the ebb and flow of energy coursing through your body because with it could come a positive transformation ... always remember that wisdom comes through time and experience ... we have to experience life to grow wise ... when we stand still we learn nothing new.

This card is telling you to trust in the process of life and if you pay attention to the things around you then you will see the synchronistic signs that are there to guide you ... one thing that I feel is important for you to do at this time is release some of the control that you like to exert in your life or relationships (it's safe to do so) ... the Wheel has turned and change is at hand ... how you deal with this change is up to you ... by your own actions now you can change your life for the better ... you are not a prisoner of fate but rather an integral part of it ... don't let opportunities slip from your grip again !

Woody

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Short and sweet today guys but I'll be back tomorrow beginning with a card for maxella1 on Page 110 see you then.

Woody

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Wow, this applied to my life like a missing puzzle piece. Thank you so much, I think this will help me!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Can I get one too please?

Thanks

Really looking forward to it...

Hey there maxella1 ... sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience ... let's crack straight on and draw your card shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

The first thing that I feel is that this card has come to save you from yourself in some way ... the word in my head is 'excess' ... this could mean any number of things for example maybe you have been partying a little too much of late and overdoing the 'burning the candle at both ends' thing ... this could start to have a detrimental effect on your health ... or maybe you have been overspending in some way ... the fact is this card is asking you to stop for a minute and look at your inner-needs so that you can see what it is that is driving you towards excess.

The Hermit is here to guide you through a little soul-searching ... this means now is not the right time to make important decisions as this is the time to withdraw from distractions in your everyday life ... this is a time of retreat (literally via a holiday or spiritually via meditation / inward thinking) ... the Hermit is here to guide you with his lamplight to illuminate even the darkest of corners ... and note the Wolf in the image who is the Hermit's companion on this journey ... the totem energy of the Wolf is that of the 'pathfinder' and 'teacher' ... I feel this will be the beginning of a much deeper understanding of the world around you and the people in it ... you are about to discover that the Hermit's lamp is actually the 'light of knowledge' and it is this newfound knowledge that will lead you onto your correct path ... you will learn that situations and people are not always what they claim or appear to be and you may have been hurt on more than one occasion but this is your chance t grow and learn ... and to realize that the best teacher you will ever have in life is ... 'YOU' ! Listen to the inner call and test your inner depths ... this is an opportunity to grow and move forward as a much wiser person.

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
Hi there Woody. I think we have conversed on another thread. I just saw this one and would love to see what comes up for me. Thanks!

Hey there jimmiec ... yes I think we may have conversed on other threads ... your name looks familiar but I can't recall what threads they were
but no matter I'm happy to draw a card for you here just sorry you've had a bit of a wait.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

Well, the first thing that screams at me from this card is the fact that you feel that things are maybe a little stagnant ... there seems to be some kind of self-limitation or rut going on and I feel you are not quite sure how you got to this point ... I don't know how old you are and physical years are quite irrelevent I suppose but there seems to be something on your mind that may be about age ... maybe you have reached one of lifes important junctions (21st / 40th / 65th) doesn't really matter because the important thing here is that you feel like life is passing you by ... maybe you have just come out of a relationship or you are searching for a relationship ... or maybe you fear spending your old age alone ... it could even be a mid-life crisis ... as I have said many time s I am not psychic ... but I do feel you are worrying about your life and perhaps a lack of movement / excitement in it at the moment ... the thing is when we hit a fallow period (and we all do) we have to be careful that we don't fall into lethargy or laziness.

Whatever your situation is I feel there is a certain lack of inspiration or excitement at the moment ... you should see these fallow times as recovery times that are designed to allow you to replenish your creative juices and zest for life because one thing you must remember is that nothing stays the same forever ... all things change it is the way of nature ... and whilst you sit dwelling about opportunities you may have lost or missed you are actually prolonging the the rut ... this card has come forward to tell you to stay alert or you risk missing / ignoring a gift or opportunity through your own indifference ... this is the ideal time to turn your thoughts to developing a structure of life out of a world born of imagination and feeling ... I don't know what that means or how it applies to you ... but you will very soon ... you just need to stir yourself and stop dwelling on things that cannot be changed ... all you have to do is recognize and acknowledge the doorways that open up before you and step through them ... challenge should not be feared ... opportunities should be grasped and utilized to their natural limit ... shake off the rut and be ready for the game of life to begin !

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

Thank yo very much. I appreciate the time you spent on posting.

My pleasure MDDoxs ... not sure what but it feels like something is about to happen that will ignite your passion and enthusiasm and this could be infectious to those around you ... main thing here is t follow your intuition.

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Thanks Woody i do appreciate your reading. Your reading is accurate in many respects. Im reading it over and over to ensure i understand you reading correctly. The advice financial and legal i feel mabey refers to a system with intrinsic value and existing within boundary of certain conditions and rule. Again thankyou for your gift.

It was my pleasure you are so polite ... I think this is an ideal time to pause and reflect before you forge ahead

Woody

Your right Woody it is an ideal time to pause and self reflect. I have been moving too fast lately and it just dawned on me last night i was moving too fast. This is a pause and reflect time. I have a habit of running when i should walk and walking when i should run. I have to slow down not only to think about myself but also others that my actions may have an affect on.

edit on 25-9-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

Once we become aware of the problem it's not a problem anymore

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Thanks so much for the reading Woody !! I will apply all the positivity I can in my life at the moment. It's definitely time for a change now.

My pleasure pleased it helped ... something I would like to add is that you should be sure to use good judgement and heed lessons learned ... but most of all DO NOT let your current position determine who you are ... be flexible you will be a stronger person for this.

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovemyworld

Thanks Woody for the wonderful reading. You may be right but can I ask you a question? Can you tell me which specific relation is to be affected, please?

By the way, you are right when u said I need to accept the change courageously for my good but somehow I like to be buried in the sand. I have become deeply attached to that!

Hey there and so pleased you enjoyed your reading ... I read the card drawn and it is up to the individual to translate that meaning into their own life ... however I will just add that if you just take your head out of the sannd for a while you will start to see where things can be improved ... if you continue to keep your head buried things can only get worse ... you have to be strong here ... I feel that if you remain alert there will be certain synchronicities that will bring forward some opportunities ... with all partnerships there has to be an equal and even exchange of energy those that do not have this equilibrium are bound to fail sooner or later ... keep an open mind when listening to others !

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Thank you so much dear Woody!

You have no idea how much this helps me. Again you are spot on. One more question if I may? When you say, "now is the time," would the now be better in person or would over the phone be okay? I ask because there will not be any face time until a little before Thanksgiving.

Hey there ... happy I could help ... when I say 'now is the time' that is exactly what I mean so if that means it has to be done at distance (phone / letter etc) then so be it. I feel in this case you should focus on your 'Base Chakra' as this is your root and will keep you grounded ... emotions can sometimes distract and confuse the issue. Be strong now and you'll be even stronger after.

Woody

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

As I was reading my jaw was slowly dropping, my eyes were widening while a heavy feeling in my heart kept getting heavier. I can't even describe how your reading applies to the reality of my personal world right now.

I Have been trying to cut down on some things which I feel are getting out of control. I don't do drugs and I don't drink but I spend too much time and money on self improvement products looking for a way out of my current situation. I was looking for a teacher but recently I realized that it's time to do some soul searching. I just don't know how to do it yet.

Thank you so much for the confirmation that I need a reality check.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833

Thank you SO much, Woody. Odd how you'd mentioned I'd see a light in the tunnel in two weeks. I just saw your reply today and WOW. I had been offered a job at a temp service just the other day and realized I had to shift my plans to take place over the next 2 years max instead of getting it done right away as I'd thought. It's all very positive, mind you. Not a thing for me to be upset about, that it's going to take longer than just 'next month'. This way things will work out even more in my favor - and good things do come to those who wait.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i have a serious question for you even though it might come out sounding crazy
my whole immediate family(mother,father,bros and sises and even some of there kids.are family has had a long run of bad luck and very serious illnesses.mother had an aortic anurism,father,bladder cancer,my sister has a BONE growing in her skull which will kill her unless she has a 25 percent chance of living surgery done and so it goes with the whole family.from being falsly arrested to dying on an op table for 15 mins.everyone all the time it seems.if there was a curse or something like one,is there anyway to get rid of it?woulld greatly appreciate any input you have on this subject.thanks so much

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Wow, I must admit, I am impressed with your abilities! It also helps greatly to just hear this from another person.

Thank you greatly!!

Thank-you very much ... it's funny how sometimes we just need to hear things we already knew confirmed by an outside source

One thingI feel the need to say (forewarned is forearmed) remember that things / people are not always what they appear to be ... always check-out the facts before making important decisions and committing yourself to something ... a good tip to hold on to is always have a back-up strategy in life ... I'm certainly not saying anything bad is going to happen I'm just emphasizing the need to be prepared that way you have nothing to worry about. It's a sad fact in life that good people like yourself sometimes get taken advantage of ... better safe than sorry )O(

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join