It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That's it for another day guys I'll be back tomorrow beginning witha card for lupodigubbio on Page 111 see you then.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Thank-you very much ... it's funny how sometimes we just need to hear things we already knew confirmed by an outside source

One thingI feel the need to say (forewarned is forearmed) remember that things / people are not always what they appear to be ... always check-out the facts before making important decisions and committing yourself to something ... a good tip to hold on to is always have a back-up strategy in life ... I'm certainly not saying anything bad is going to happen I'm just emphasizing the need to be prepared that way you have nothing to worry about. It's a sad fact in life that good people like yourself sometimes get taken advantage of ... better safe than sorry )O(

Woody

Okay, that sounds like good advice. The context I find myself in is this- I have spent many years being VERY busy- raising three children, keeping a house (so that my husband could be free to build his career, never chanegd a diaper or cooked a meal) and ALSO running my own business alone (a bakery and speciality foods shop). I also have been training horses on the side as a lucrative hobby.

This year I have just sold my store, my kids are going off to college, and my husband has a well paying career, which allows us to live comfortably without me working.

I am exhausted, I have been living for others for years, and am really enjoying the time for myself.
At the same time, my husband just seems to be used to having such a dynamic wife, and the financial security of having her working, and he's putting pressure on me.
-Or else, that is what I percieve, as I acknowledge that I have my own habitual values upon working and "duty" which pressure me inside.

So out of feeling guilty, I sometimes feel like I should take a job just to feel like I am being "responsible", and get tempted to take jobs like being a cashier or something... which I can get in an instant, sound easy, but usually end up boring me to the point of depression and putting me in a position to be treated badly both by employers and clients. (and ruin the respectable reputation that I have earned in this area over time).

I almost applied to one of those this morning, and your post helped me to pause and think. I need to serve and take care of myself a bit, if I can keep my child self from trying so hard all the time to be a good girl and do what I think others expect of me!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
Dear Woody,

Hope you are doing well. I want to say that for a while now (months) I have felt inclined to ask you to draw a card for me, however the timing never seemed to be the right one. For whatever reason I feel today is the "right" day to ask for this great favor.

So, whenever you have some free time will you please draw a card for me?

Thank you.

Hey there lupodigubbio ... you may have felt the other day was the right day to request a card now let's hope today is the best day to receive your card because here it is

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

The thing that springs out at me for you is the fact that you seem to be quite a detached person ... someone who has a tendancy to survey life from a distance almost seeing life as a curiosity to be observed rather than as an activity in which to participate ... the fact that you had observed this thread for months before deciding to participate is an excellent example ... this may be a trait of your nature ... or you may stand back because you fear rejection or looking silly ... whatever the reason things are about to turn a corner.

This card comes now to tell you that whatever effort you have or are prepared to put into something is about to bear fruit ... this is definately a good time to make longterm plans ... and there is also the potential for some favourable financial return with this particular card ... in a nutshell this is the ideal time to see longterm dreams / goals realized so don't hold back ... do not sit back and wait for things to happen on this occasion or else you could miss the opportunity of a lifetime ... just like the guy in the image of this card you need to look to your future and see your lifepath open up before you as new ideas and possibilities burst into bud ... nourishment for these plans and ideas comes from a spiritual source and will provide inner security and absolute joy ... this is a time for goals and desires to be reached making life rich with a sense of completion and fulfilment.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks so much Woody.

This actually describes exactly to a T what I had been going through, and is now resolved.

Just went through a witch hunt audit with the IRS and had to decide whether to accept their unjust findings or fight them. I chose the path to fight them and won!

This had been going on for three years, it has been a cloud over my head for three years.

It has held me back in my life, my business and I feel the cloud lifted and free to move forward again, finally!

edit on 2-10-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

My pleasure to draw your card Julie and so so pleased to hear things have finally made a turn for the better ... definately feels like you are leaving that past behind ... one thing I want to mention here is the feeling that there may be some connection with 'abroad' (that's the word in my head) ... whether that has to do with friends or contacts ... or a trip abroad for you I don't know but bear it in mind because whatever it is it will be good ... your experience made you stronger now the healing is in place.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
Hello !

I would really appreciate if you could pull a card for me, when and if you get a chance...

Been through rough times this summer and am starting to get back on my feet...little by little. Your talent might help me understand where I stand at this moment and where I'm heading...

Thanks in advance, sweet friend.

Hey there SonoftheSun (love this name it's very strong) ... let's see what the cards have to tell you in order to help you on your way.

The Card Drawn Is - THE WHEEL

My inner sense is telling me that sometimes you can be your own worst enemy ... maybe you have a short fuse or you get impatient quickly and it bothers you when others drag their feet or hold you back ... but remember everything happens for a reason and sometimes we can be in too much of a hurry so 'life' has a way of slowing us down for our own good ... you need to beware of acting inappropriately in a situation that might involve someone with an aggressive or destructive nature ... or maybe someone who is simply deluded is trying to convince you that they know best ... the fact is you have pulled yourself out of your problems and you are on the up ... knowing that you have already achieved much ... know without doubt that you are capable of achieving much more ... the key is be patient and take your time so that you are sure things are done correctly and you leave no margin for error that might cause complications further down the line. Remember ... the only person you can trust 100% is 'YOU' !

This card is like your second chance ... your reincarnation almost ... your wheel of fortune and it is spinning in your favour at this time ... all you have to do is maintain the momentum ... trust in the process of life and trust in your own abilities ... that said you also need to relax a little bit of the control you like to hold over your life and relationships or you risk being too rigid ... it's all about the balance and the patience to let things roll at their natural pace ... you've done great so far ... keep up the good work and stay alert.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug

Originally posted by LoveyLadybug
Hello. I have seen this thread a few times but never asked for a reading. I would like one now if you have the time. I appreciate it.

I'm just lost right now.

Hey there LovelyLadybug ... let's see if a card can help you find your way and point you in the right direction shall we ?

I seriously have chills right now because that was so spot on! Thank you SO much for your time. Sorry I didn't respond sooner.

I am actually about 3 weeks away from leaving my current position (the company no longer needs me-I've been here 5 years and will miss it) so I'm not sure where I will end up. I still have a job thankfully but I have been so stressed out since everything will be changing. I'm not sure what hours I will be working, where I will be working, if I will be making enough to afford to pay the bills etc. I have had family trouble as well so that wasn't helping with stress.

I will focus on the positives I have in life, as you suggested, and know that I will get through this.

I wish you nothing but happiness. Thanks again!

Thank-you so much and pleased the card hit a chord with you ... sounds to me like you need to reclaim your sense of authority ... don't let the current situation weaken you ... you are still the same person you always were you're just trying out a slightly different path for a little while ... you have good reasioning and problem solving skills ... they can be used in any area not just work ... don't fret or worry this is a stage of preparation readying you for the next chapter.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Woodwytch XxX

Hi Son

Hey there Ben81 ... 'Hi Son' ???

I'm of the feminine not the masculine

You didn't request a card so you'll have to get back to me if you'd like one

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's all for today I'm fading fast and need to rest but back tomorrow beginning with a card for rai76 on Page 112.

Woody

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just came across your thread, how awesome! I have to ask if you have "lived to regret it"?

You obviously have been very busy here. For the few I have read you have been very successful.

May I please have a card? I don't have a specific request, I am in a Medium state of life right now, not thrilled but not depressed.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Woodwytch XxX

Hi Son

Hey there Ben81 ... 'Hi Son' ???

I'm of the feminine not the masculine

You didn't request a card so you'll have to get back to me if you'd like one

Woody

I think Ben was saying Hi to me... Many call me Son and I often sign posts or PMs with ~Son.

Thank you for taking the time to pull a card for me. I relate a lot to what you have said in the second paragraph. A second chance and a new beginning. Perhaps you didn't know Woody, but I have been reading cards for others for many many years. I almost never pull a card for myself as I find that I never comprehend its meaning, when it comes to me.

Last spring, I pulled cards for two very close friends and then, myself. My first friend has some coIor springing into her life, finally, this fall and it has yet to materialize. Her life is black and white, no grey, no colors. But the autumn changes that through circumstances that are yet to be.. For myself, I pulled the Mother Earth card. What you have pulled, the wheel, collaborates these profound changes that I had seen for myself, while being unsure. I always did have a short fuse (you have no idea lol) but I've worked on that, a lot.

Then I saw terrible things for my second friend. Pain, disease, hospital...I had told him that he would be sick the coming summer. But I didn't expand. He died of terminal cancer. My second friend totally freaked out and thought that perhaps I had seen something like this for her but wouldn't mention it...The irony is that her card showed Life coming into her world...Love, light at the end of the tunnel, brilliant colors. The opposite, really...

But I haven't pulled a card since that time as I never want to see something like that again. While I had always thought of reading cards as a gift, I now see it (for myself) as anything but. So I thank you for sharing yours !

I deeply appreciate.

~Son.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey there Guys ... I just wanted to touch base and let you know I'm still here and haven't abandoned you or the thread ... I just need to have a break from it sometimes to maintain my energy flow. I'm going to do a little bit on the thread right now but not much as I have to go do a 'Full Tarot eading' for someone who actually had a card drawn on this thread as it happens
... but if I have time or I'm not too tired after that I may do another couple of cards later ... failing that I may be able to manage a few tomorrow.

As always thank-you so much for your continued patience and support of the thread ... it means so much and I love interacting with you all.

Ok I go and blow the dust of my Tarot Deck and get to work ! Woody

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
Dear Woody,

Hope you are doing well. I want to say that for a while now (months) I have felt inclined to ask you to draw a card for me, however the timing never seemed to be the right one. For whatever reason I feel today is the "right" day to ask for this great favor.

So, whenever you have some free time will you please draw a card for me?

Thank you.

Hey there lupodigubbio ... you may have felt the other day was the right day to request a card now let's hope today is the best day to receive your card because here it is

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

The thing that springs out at me for you is the fact that you seem to be quite a detached person ... someone who has a tendancy to survey life from a distance almost seeing life as a curiosity to be observed rather than as an activity in which to participate ... the fact that you had observed this thread for months before deciding to participate is an excellent example ... this may be a trait of your nature ... or you may stand back because you fear rejection or looking silly ... whatever the reason things are about to turn a corner.

This card comes now to tell you that whatever effort you have or are prepared to put into something is about to bear fruit ... this is definately a good time to make longterm plans ... and there is also the potential for some favourable financial return with this particular card ... in a nutshell this is the ideal time to see longterm dreams / goals realized so don't hold back ... do not sit back and wait for things to happen on this occasion or else you could miss the opportunity of a lifetime ... just like the guy in the image of this card you need to look to your future and see your lifepath open up before you as new ideas and possibilities burst into bud ... nourishment for these plans and ideas comes from a spiritual source and will provide inner security and absolute joy ... this is a time for goals and desires to be reached making life rich with a sense of completion and fulfilment.

Woody

I am very impressed. First of all, I have to admit I am a detached person, it's just the way I am by nature. Very cool that you picked that up. When I asked for a card I held in my mind a very specific question about my long term plans, particularly based on what i REALLY want for myself.

I've been wanting to move to the country side for a long time, but every time I tried something to make this dream come true, some financial block or other problem prevented it from materializing completely...partially at most. This put me in a neutral position for many months...my heart wanting one thing and "destiny" wanting another. I was just about to abandon my dream and I received news of a little bit of inheritance in the near future...enough to buy me some land in my dream area. I had been hesitant to make a decision about my long term plans but now I have the confidence to organize my thoughts to fulfill this goal.

Thank you so much for your perfectly timed card.
Much love to you, you have a great gift.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rai76
Hello!

I would also appreciate if you could pull a card for me. I am very much interested in this and love to hear what kind of card you pull for me and what you see in this. Many thanks!

Hey there rai76 ... apologies for the wait so let's crack straight on with your card

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of CUPS

Well before we get into the full potential of the drawn card the first thing I feel is that you are either a person who avoids or fears change in general ... or in a specific situation that you are going through ... but if you are completely honest with yourself you know deep down that it is time to move forward otherwise you will find yourself stagnating ... if you allow this fear of change to take hold then it can result in feeling of pessimism / fatigue / or even depression ... so with this in mind let's see what advice the card has for you and what actions need to be taken.

As a card from the suit of Cups it is likely to represent a romantic area in your life but that is not to rule out family or work situations ... whichever area this falls in for you personally the key word is 'attraction' ... I feel for you this indicates the initial attraction and exploration of potential ... there is often a sense of 'polarities' involved when this card appears (opposition and attraction in life). So whilst this is likely to involve a romantic relationship it could just as easily be any meeting of hearts / minds / souls ... this is a good time for reconciliation if there have been any relationships that have drifted recently ... as opposites are said to attract we must remind ourselves that as human beings we absorb millions of subliminal signals and messages from those around us and we unconsciously process this stimuli and react to them every second of every day ... we subconsciously absorb body language / scent / and non-vocal communication and react to them emotionally with impulses and decision-making instincts developed over millennia ... For example; taking an instant dislike to someone is governed by the same set of prehistoric sensory drives in just the same way as 'love at first sight is' ... so with all this in mind don't be so quick to dismiss change borne out of fear ... nothing stays the same forever and this is the time to move forward ... only then will you see what you've been missing.

Woody

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There's been major changes in my life, would like another card . Got one a long time ago but it didn't foresee the major change.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kgirl2002

Thanks for the very happy bonus, Woody! It was very sweet of you to pass this along to me. And guess what, just after I read your Prosperity message, my husband informed me that our business (we are self-employed) just got 3 new contracts. You were right on the mark! I'm looking forward to finding out what else the Universe has in mind!

My pleasure pleased it helped

Woody

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

O_O

Wow, that was amazingly accurate! Thank you so much

So please ... I also want to add that this is a time for you to let your soul express itself and build on your passions and look out for an opportunity that might unexpectdly present itself.

Woody

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's it for today and when I return I shall begin with a card for Lonewolf032 on Page 112.

Woody

edit on 11-10-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hi woodwytch!
Very cool thread!! If you are still pulling cards for members, could you find time to pull one for me soon? I am very interested in tarot cards and am trying to learn more myself! If so, thanks! If not, still thanks!!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewolf032

Greetings Woodwytch,

It's been awhile since I've logged in but I wanted to thank you for the card you drew for me last year. It wasn't what I expected but it was accurate in a sense. If possible since it has been over a year now I was curious if you could draw another card to see how things have changed.

Thanks,
Lonewolf032

Hey there Lonewolf032 ... unless you ask for a specific area of your life to be focused on during a reading the cards are rarely what you expect
they tend to pick-up on something current in your life that may seem quite insignificant on the surface but has more importance when looked at a little closer ... often we dismiss this as unimportant because it was not what we expected and end up missing a great opportunity ... but good to hear the card drawn previously was accurate in some way ... I'm happy to draw another card for you but as it is a 'general' reading again I must remind you that it could pick-up on any area / situation that is relevent in your life at the moment or upcoming in the near future.

The Card Drawn Is - THE MOON

Ironic that with your username the card that is drawn for you has wolves on it ... this emphasizes the need for you to draw on the totem energy of Wolf at this time ... Wolf's energy brings intelligence and compassion but he also acts as your teacher and pathfinder ... this tells me that you have either strayed from your path a little or you have been feeling a little lost or overwhelmed by events ... the strength of Wolf as your totem power animal will soon guide you back on track so that you can see things with more clarity ... the Moon can sometimes distort our vision and we often discover that things are not always what they first appeared to be.

The main thing I feel when I initially tune-in here is someone who limits the freedom of others and who's behaviour is ruled by jealousy / possessiveness / and manipulation ... I'm guessing that this is another person (not you) because I also feel like you have had some plan / ambition thwarted because of jealousy or because they are so overbearing ... this comes across quite strong so if it is something you cannot relate to at the moment then it is something to stay alert to in the near future (forewarned is forearmed so to speak) ... alternatively ... (sorry but it would be remiss of me not to add this) ... if it is you that has been displaying these traits then you are being put on notice to address the problem because things will crash down on you if you treat others badly because of your own insecurities.

The Moon has always been recognized as the primal source of intuition and initiation ... the still point of potential ... the gateway to the soul and the enigmatic light of the Moon has always been used to full effect in horror films to keep us on the edge of our seats ... and similarly here the Moon is inviting you to face your fears and see that the only thing to fear is fear itself ... the Moon also represents the ebb and flow of emotions and I feel there may have been or will be a difficult emotional journey but again this is nothing to fear because any lonliness or confusion you feel will pass as this phase reaches it's natural completion ... and you will be wiser for the experience ... this is a time of inner-transformation for you ... this could take the form of a seemingly random situation that is based in emotional or spiritual spheres ... but that said I feel your inner-voice has been whispering for some time and gone unheeded ... now is the time to listen and trust in the guidance being offered.

Woody

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
Woodwytch, could I have a card drawn for me today please?

Thank you in advance, and blessed be!

Hey there Idyserenity ... sorry I couldn't draw a card for you on the day of your request but I hope the card I am about to draw for you is beneficial anyway

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of CUPS

Note the salmon in the image of the card and this is telling me that there has been much ebb and flow in your life and sometimes the balance has been out of sync ... I feel that there were times when the material world was all important to you ... I also feel there has been some financial loss (which I suppose could be true of most of us in this current climate) ... the difference for you is that because 'material stuff' has played quite an important part in your life it may seem quite an alien concept for me to tell you that you need to let-go of your psychological attachments to money and look deeper for the true source of wealth which lies in the depths of your soul.

However, I get the feeling that things may already have been changing in your life ... if not they are about to because you are about to be transformed ... the image on this card represents the Grail that holds the 'waters of life' and the inspiration of the Goddess ... the 'waters of life' retain the ancient wisdom ready for your reawakening ... this is a very important new beginning for you ... this card can indicate the beginning or deepening of a relationship ... but more importantly it is time for you to open yourself to the many types of warm and nurturing relationships which already bless you and the new ones still to come into your life ... you are about to realize the true meaning of wealth and it's importance. Enjoy.

Woody

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join