It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
Hope I'm not too late Woody!

What does the dealer have for me?

Hey there Big Raging Loner and you're nowhere near too late so lets see what that dealer has for you shall we,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WORLD

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a13af7ffc7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow ... lady luck is smiling at you today

Even if there are some delays know that they are only temporary maybe something just needs to be looked at from a different perspective ... you definately have the capability to do this.

Either way this card represents great success that will bring a deep sense of fulfilment. It might be the completion of a long phase of work that will bring a time to celebrate. You can stop striving and open up to the blessings of life all around you.

This card represents success with a capital 'S' ... the world at your feet !

Woody

edit on 16-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thanks so much for the card!!

I am torn between decisions right now, so that is amazing how it lined up with that. Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Love it!

Thanks Woody. Definitely worth the wait!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Woody,

Please put me in line for a card reading if not too late.

Thanks for doing this. How generous of you!

Hey there JW,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/faca0180a641.jpg[/atsimg]

You may feel like you've been the victim of circumstances ... in reality you can break free of these restrictions more easily than you might think ... sometimes we are paralysed by our own fears ... it may have resulted in quarrels in a relationship and you have tried to put up a barrier to prevent any hurt ... this may be due to beliefs and attitudes you have developed but remember ... just as the mind can imprison ... so it can set you free.

Clear away any obstacles and you will be able to make progress ... the hardest situations in life often offer the greatest spiritual rewards.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallamile

Thanks so much for the card!!

I am torn between decisions right now, so that is amazing how it lined up with that. Thanks again!!

Hope this helps to give you a little direction when making your choices.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

Love it!

Thanks Woody. Definitely worth the wait!!!

I'll say ... keep me posted and remember who brought you the good news

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Thank you, it does ring true for my personal situation, really it was a kinder sort of validation needed right on time. Your insight and gentleness is truly appreciated.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Thank you, it does ring true for my personal situation, really it was a kinder sort of validation needed right on time. Your insight and gentleness is truly appreciated.

Thank-you but truth be told I am getting as much out of doing this as I am giving out ... pleased it helped to validate for you ... the answers are always there we just need a pointer occasionally

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
sign me up doc

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

True. There have been times in my life when it was needed and other times when it is not. My Mom started us when I was about 10 with Gong He Fot Choi... Been a lover of divination since then.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok people that's me done reading for the night ... and as you now see ... even with realife hold-ups causing delays I will return as soon as I'm able to.

I hope those of you still waiting are encouraged by the cards that I have read so far and the positive feedback that has come from them.

I will get around to all of you and I thank-you for your continued patience.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Hey there! Haven't read through the thread so you may very well be swamped by this point, but if not, please draw for me.
If you are swamped, that's perfectly ok too. I'm going to read through and see what you have for everyone else. Thanks for doing this! ATS is lucky to have you here!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm encouraged and excited! Hope your computer gets debugged, I know that can be highly frustrating!

Have a wonderful night Woody!

OiO

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I would definitely like to try and have tarot cards read for me... you've intrigued me!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
we are patient woody dont worry.

and i know why people are being so nice to you and this thread.

you are obviously doing this with a positive intent, and as a true selfless action.

as such its only normal you draw out those kinds of people.

honestly everyone here in this thread are being so nice and receptive it almost looks contra sense to some of the behaviours here lately.

this is what ats is.

thank you again for the positive energies you managed to assemble in this digital medium.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Woody nice post ..

"it's people like you that make life more interesting .."

and if you will ...when you get around to it please include me in a drawing of a card

thank you NSG52

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi, lately I have been unable to focus on my own readings and I keep getting gibberish, if i may ask for you to throw me a card i would so appreciate it. I truly believe that if you focus on my name the correct card will fall.......
You are a light that directed me to a forum that i had yet to discover in my short membership........thank you and blessed be

edit on 16-6-2011 by Starwise because: y

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
HI!! Please give me my card for the day, im interested in what it will say, im very interested in tarot, and paranormal. Im at a crossroads right now, cant wait to see what my card says : ).
Thank you.
Naenae.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I know you were probably busy and all, but you may have forgotten to draw one for me
was among request at second page.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Thanks. Interesting.

Seems appropriate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join