It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates calls for 'vaccine equality' Oh Boy Here We Go!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You will either take your vaccines or someone will cough and sneeze them to you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Shadow,.. that video is pretty creepy if it turned out true. After reading the comments at the bottom of it..hard to say.

When I first opened it..I thought it was a clone of Bill Gates...LOL

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Wonder what the side effects of that nasty little vaccine will be, lol! They make the Nazi Scientists look like little angels!

Thanks for the link to the video.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

While I believe it is true that vaccines can stop diseases, many vaccines are given unnecessarily and that do not help against diseases. For example, flu vaccines have been proven not to do much to curtail the flu. Is it possible that types of flu that will not come during that season are being used on purpose? Possibly. Also, I've heard numerous people tell me that after getting the flu shot, they got sick. Now, this could very well be because they simply got the flu do it being the flu season, but it makes very little sense to give people a flu vaccine while the flu season has already started, thereby temporarily weakening their defenses.

While it's true that vaccines can and do work to stop diseases in many cases, they also often contain poison, and many times simply do not work (the flu vaccine, for example).

Is this good? I don't think so. Bill Gates admitted in an already posted video that vaccines will contribute to decrease the population by 15-20%. Looking at the video, it seems very unlikely that he misspoke. It seems likely that vaccines in other countries will have a lot more poison than they would here. They will probably force people to take them. If death starts to increase, they can blame it on something else. If large amounts of people suddenly started dying here after a vaccine was given, especially with the anti-vaccine movement growing lately, that could be a very large risk for TPTB. I believe they likely are slowly adding more poison here, as well, but it is definitely a lot more gradual if it is the case. Perhaps not, though. It could be that the TPTB are taking some of the poison out of vaccines here for a while so as not to draw suspicion to themselves with the anti-vaccine movement.

As for measles; yes, that is obviously a legitimate vaccine that cures measles. That doesn't mean it doesn't contain poison, as well, though. I don't know for sure whether that specific vaccine contains poison or not, but I do hold the opinion that many of them do. Of course, poison is nothing new. Poison in food definitely does a lot more damage than in vaccines. Vaccines in America, at least, do a lot more good than harm, but that doesn't mean that won't change in third world countries.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Can someone go ask Bill Gates if he and all his family have received all these vaccine shots???? Whats the bet they have'nt!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I don't know if that method would work (I would be very relieved, of course, if it didn't). I've read that the subconsciousness won't change a belief without actually deciding it. I don't think you can change beliefs through ways they're attempting. When a guy was struck by lightning and developed a talent for playing piano (thedailystar.com...), it doesn't appear that his beliefs were changed by the shock. One event, though, wouldn't dictate whether this could work, especially since this is a different tactic.

If someone's beliefs were changed in this way, I doubt it would have lasting effects. People who are atheist's become religious all the time. A Radical Muslim would probably have enough willpower to avoid it, and they would probably change their beliefs back, especially with social influence. I doubt someone would suddenly refuse to be a Radical Muslim because of this. Social influence could win out. At least, I would hope so. If it was possible to change people's belief in this way, then it wouldn't be long before they controlled pretty much every belief of everyone.

If that would actually work, it would probably already be being tested on Americans. If did work, it would probably only work on people who don't have logical reasons for their beliefs that actually make sense. Perhaps like the way once someone wakes up, the brainwashing is not effective.

I don't believe psychiatry is viable, and beliefs are more formed by psychology and events in someone's life. But this definitely very bad, whether this particular tactic works or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, well, I smell a RAT!! Take a look at what Obama's Czar and advisor on Science and Technology policy
John Holden has to say:

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens. The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both? These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -

-informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into thlinke nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" --in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives --using an armed international police force.

zombie time

They are all in this together people. The more research we do the better the puzzle fits together

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Didn't he get his money from cheating and swindling Paul Allen out of it and stealing microsoft?
So if he didn't earn it honestly how do you trust him?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Gates is a Satanist I believe.

Wow, there are a lot of silly claims being made here. What if he simply wants to help people? Just because he's super rich doesn't mean he is part of the elite PTB. He gives away large sums of money to help poor nations all the time. What makes this time any different, except for the fact he wants to supply vaccines to 3rd world countries. Suddenly he's an evil satanist when he tries to provide some equality which we all seem to beg for.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Watch this. It's hard to say Gates still has good intentions after watching the below video. To me, it seems very unlikely that Gates simply misspoke there.

That Gates is a Satanist is going pretty far, though. I'm still not convinced that the TPTB are Satanists (Of course, even if they were, that still doesn't mean there is a huge Satanist conspiracy. Someone can be a Satanist and not be doing human sacrifice or all the outrageous Satanic things charged upon them). All I've found as evidence that they're Satanists is what a few people say, which isn't good enough for me; there are eyewitnesses to support pretty much any position. I do agree that it seems clear to me that people like Lady Gaga may be, but it doesn't seem to me like a big Satanic circle like it does to a lot of people.

There are of course a few musicians who are Satanist just like any other religion. I don't understand why people to base their entire conspiracies off the word of someone like Fritz Springmeir, who (allegedly) bases his theories off of what people tell him. I've come across the thought that Fritz was a disinformation agent, but his information is otherwise too accurate, and he was (according to his wife) framed and thrown into jail. I think it's more likely Fritz started to get close to the truth and they sent disinfo agents out.

For people like Svali (who claims to be an ex-insider), I have to conclude that she is either making it up or is a disinfo agent. A few disinfo agents can create tons of misconceptions. I think the PTPB are trying to make them look stronger than they are. I don't believe they control things as much as most people do; it makes sense they would send a few disinfo agents to make them appear stronger than they are so people would be afraid to take them on.

Anyways, the thought that Gates must be a Satanist is going a little overboard, but it is a possibility. Whether Gates as an individual as a Satanist, though, doesn't really matter to me. He can hold his own religious beliefs. Bill Gates is clearly not one of the top insiders. His personal religious beliefs don't speak to the PTPB, anyways.
edit on 14-6-2011 by LetsChangetheWorld because: Put response to Gates being a Satanist

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Bill Gates also had insider knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

He sold his soul to the devil alright!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastidealist
reply to post by Becoming

Didn't he get his money from cheating and swindling Paul Allen out of it and stealing microsoft?
So if he didn't earn it honestly how do you trust him?

I don't trust anyone that is not family and even then Im very wary of them. So no I don't trust him, but that doesn't mean that just because I don't trust him it makes him guilty.

I just said that there wasn't any evidence of him wanting to practice eugenics. Has he expressed concern over over population? Yes, but that is it and I happen to agree with the need for slowing down our population increase.

I have no idea how he got his money, I'm sure there are a dozen or more stories of how he got his money. If you don't like him then you will believe the worse of them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Why do assume that just because Bill Gates is at least moderately involved with the TPTB's plan means he's a Satanist?

Just because someone is evil doesn't make them a Satanist, and just being a Satanist does not necessarily make someone evil. As I stated, the vast majority of Satanist's do not do terrible things like human sacrifice. In researching the TPTB, I've come across stuff about Satanism, and it seems to me that most Satanists are Satanists simply because they do not like Christianity. Most do not believe Satan even exists.

There are theological Satanists (a very small amount of people), as well. They believe that Satan is the good one and he was right to stand up to G-d as in the Christian Bible. I personally don't believe in the Christian Bible, but it's not hard to see how people would go to theological Satanism after reading that a supposedly loving G-d would send them to eternity in Hell. Besides, if Satan will be destroyed, then won't Hell be, as well?

Theological Satanists do occasionally do things like human sacrifice, but, as far as I know, it's still extremely rare.

Also, no theological Satanist would actually sell their soul. It is usually actually Christians would sell their soul. They believe in the Christian Bible, but feel selling their soul is worth it. I highly doubt a smart man like Bill Gates would engage in such a practice; thinking eternity in Hell is worth a few decades of good life is something I don't think he would do. If he was a Satanist, he would more likely be a theological Satanist.

Like I said earlier in this thread, though, it's not really relevant what Bill Gate's religion is. Even if Bill Gate's is a Satanist, that doesn't mean the TPTB are. Bill Gate's isn't one of the top insiders anyways. The important thing in this thread is whether Bill Gate's is doing bad things with the vaccines he's attempting. In my opinion, the video I posted earlier proves that.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lots of Satanists inside the Pentagon and Banks.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

zombie time

They are all in this together people. The more research we do the better the puzzle fits together

Thanks, Paxnatus, for that link. John Holdren, Obama's Science Czar, co-authored a 1977 book entitled
"Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment"

This is a very important link with a good view of the foundation for what we are seeing unfold now: resource wars, a dying planet, overpopulation. The Global Elite have been aware of these problems for many, many decades and have patiently putting things into place to try to control the mess.

From the standpoint of the Elite, it's THEIR planet filled with "useless eaters" who do not serve their purposes.
They have the might and they will take what they want: oil, water, any & all resources.

So patiently, even before WWII, they have been laying the groundwork for a One World Government.

The Elites do not need almost seven billion people (who are breeding like bunnies) and is too large a group to control. Hence the "Culling." How many servants/slaves do they need to keep the world running as they would like it? Maybe half a billion.

Gee, that means that only six billion of us need to die.

Does Bill Gates know the REAL purpose of these vaccines for the Third World countries? Probably. BG is not a stupid man.

How many here are aware of "The Seeds of Destruction"? It's not just about control of food & huge profits, these seeds were developed to create sterility in people who ate them. Do they know the full consequences of releasing these seeds into nature? No, hence the Seed Vaults -- little, enormously expensive "seed arks."

That they built these "Seed Arks" should be a red flag to anyone with a functional brain that something very dangerous is afoot.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Perhaps. A lot of people who appear to be in powerful positions (in reality, no one in public really is) seem to at least have ties to Satanic people.

But just because the friend of a friend of someone knows someone is a big Satanist does not make them a Satanist themselves. A lot of people have strange ties, but that doesn't necessarily reflect on them. Even if someone was friends with someone like Aleister Crowley doesn't automatically make them a Satanist. They simply could have liked him, and not cared about his religion.

I don't think hand signs are a good way of judging, either. If enough photos were taken of pretty much anyone, there hands would eventually move in a way that could be considered Satanic. That doesn't mean they are a Satanist; they could've simply moved their hands that way on accident, or having been doing it for other purposes. Many handsignals that are supposed to be Satanic are also symbols of peace, or something like that. And yet if someone makes the peace sign, people claim they are a Satanist.

You said, "Lots of Satanists in the Pentagon and Banks." Even if I were to agree (which I don't) that a lot of people who appear to be in power are Satanists, that doesn't mean that Bill Gates is. Even if someone believes "lots" may be, doesn't automatically mean everyone associated with TPTB is a Satanist.

I have found no reputable information online that suggests that Bill Gates is a Satanist. Of course, that does not mean he is not; he very well could be. However, I have not found anything suggesting such that I believe to be true.

As I already stated (refer back to my above post), whether Bill Gates is a Satanist or not is not very relevant to this thread anyways. Perhaps you should start a new thread about whether Bill Gates is a Satanist or not. I'd be interested to hear what your reasons for that belief are.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You need to loosen your tin foil hat. It's cutting off blood to your brain.

Yeah this sounds really scary:

By its Statutes, the Club of Rome is independent of any political, ideological and religious
interests. Its essential mission is “to act as a global catalyst for change through the
identification and analysis of the crucial problems facing humanity and the communication
of such problems to the most important public and private decision makers as well as to the
general public.” Its activities should: “adopt a global perspective with awareness of the
increasing interdependence of nations. They should, through holistic thinking, achieve a
deeper understanding of the complexity of contemporary problems and adopt a transdisciplinary
and long-term perspective focusing on the choices and policies determining the
destiny of future generations.”

www.clubofrome.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LetsChangetheWorld

Perhaps. A lot of people who appear to be in powerful positions (in reality, no one in public really is) seem to at least have ties to Satanic people.

Yes, most of the real power players are behind the curtain, their names unknown to most of the public. The public personalities (like our politicians) are puppets of the real powers.

... Even if someone was friends with someone like Aleister Crowley doesn't automatically make them a Satanist...

Aleister Crowley was NOT a Satanist. It's a common error. I'm not defending Crowley, he was a creepy degenerate, but he did not worship Satan.

[...]
You said, "Lots of Satanists in the Pentagon and Banks." Even if I were to agree (which I don't) that a lot of people who appear to be in power are Satanists, that doesn't mean that Bill Gates is. Even if someone believes "lots" may be, doesn't automatically mean everyone associated with TPTB is a Satanist.

[...]
As I already stated (refer back to my above post), whether Bill Gates is a Satanist or not is not very relevant to this thread anyways. Perhaps you should start a new thread about whether Bill Gates is a Satanist or not. I'd be interested to hear what your reasons for that belief are.

It's true that some of the Elite may be worshipping privately some form of the Gnostic Demiurge, but this is not really the same thing as the Christian Satan. And I have real doubts that Bill Gates is a Satanist.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Aleister Crowley was NOT a Satanist. It's a common error. I'm not defending Crowley, he was a creepy degenerate, but he did not worship Satan.

Yes, that is correct that Aleister Crowley was not a Satanist, but an Occultist, rather. I should have used Anton LaVey or someone like that as an example, instead.

It's true that some of the Elite may be worshipping privately some form of the Gnostic Demiurge, but this is not really the same thing as the Christian Satan.

The "Gnostic Demiurge" is Who Jewish people worship. By no means was I making the statement Judaism is Satanic worship. I don't believe that at all.

I as well find no reason to believe that Bill Gates is a Satanist, but perhaps there is some information that Galactictuan has that we are not aware of.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy forum after all...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join