It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates calls for 'vaccine equality' Oh Boy Here We Go!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Now they are calling it "equality" . Gates opening words in this video are such a turn off. Let's strike out at the poorest of countries and basically "test" these new vaccines.

Under the guise of health aid for all, there are huge prophets to be made. As altruistic as this seems, make no mistake, this is about the rich getting richer and the human guinea pig.

Here is the article and video:

bbc

Go back just last year to the Swine Flu vaccine. Look at the money that was made. Now this is no different.

Paxnatus

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

So what you are saying these arent existing vaccines already in use but new ones for diseases that dont exist? The article points out he is vaccinating for things like pneumonia which isn't a new thing. Any other articles that show he is using them as guinea pigs and not just supplying third worlds with vaccines we get over here at birth?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Gates is a Satanist I believe.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
asoon as i see him standing inline with everyone else getting these "vaccines" ill trust it.
i lied. you can always switch out the vaccines right? they be clear anyway

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I posted a thread just now relating to the same issue and article:

Microscope on Mr Microsoft

But I think your emphasis on a particular motive warrants a seperate thread and, frankly, the extreme importance of this global vaccine summit warrants an exploration on many angles.

Yes, I feel exactly as you do about it. I second your opinion, my friend!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Bill Gates...... very dissapointing. Looks upon the world as a bunch of useless eaters. Wants the world to be rid of them. pretty ironic as he and his ilk are the ones responsible for having so many useless eaters around. Had the monies reaped as profits been reinvested in education and training, the lowest denominator would not be such uselesss eaters. They have destroyed life after life and their solution is to now end that life. It's not very hard to figure what should happen instead.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

He mentions the rotavirus which for all intense purposes is diarrhea. There is no vaccine for this, nor is there a pneumococcal vaccine for babies.

So yeah, guinea pigs!!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I dont understand, why do people think Gates has a nefarious plan to depopulate the 3rd world through vaccines that will in fact increase life expectancy? I mean is there any evidence he is carrying eugenics?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I mean is there any evidence he is carrying eugenics?

If you count them being extremely jealous of all the money he has as evidence then there is a massive amount.

If you don't count it then there isn't any.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

There is never going to be any clear evidence of anyone carrying out eugenics, otherwise the game is up. Even those who administer vaccines will believe they are doing a good thing. Then, down the line, certain things will happen - like with AIDS, or there will be a sharp increase in sterility in the developing world. That will be the only hard evidence and then it will be too late anyway.

You either trust these people or you don't! When nurses and doctors give any drugs they ultimately believe they are doing a humanitarian good turn! But are they? With the whole swine flu vaccination fiasco (where huge profits were made for private business) and the sudden appearance of HIV and AIDS and all the documentation that argues that AIDS is man made (google it to discover), how can we blindly trust that these people are out to benefit humanity?

Personally, I cannnot have trust, knowing what I know.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

He mentions the rotavirus which for all intense purposes is diarrhea. There is no vaccine for this, nor is there a pneumococcal vaccine for babies.

So yeah, guinea pigs!!

Maybe not babies but as young as two.

www.health.gov.on.ca...

Yeah diarrhea is a virus, infact it could be many...while i know wiki is frowned upon its a starting point. en.wikipedia.org...

So it looks like there are some vaccines. dDarrhea can be very deadly to a small child over there.

If they were doing a eugenics program, they should of done it during the mass small pox vaccinations.
edit on 13-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Quote from Bill Gates at a Environmental Conference.

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!” (About 1 Billion People!)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
double post

Hope everyone has a great day!
edit on 13-6-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Originally posted by paxnatus

So yeah, guinea pigs!!

Maybe not babies but as young as two.

www.health.gov.on.ca...

Yeah diarrhea is a virus, infact it could be many...while i know wiki is frowned upon its a starting point. en.wikipedia.org...

So it looks like there are some vaccines. dDarrhea can be very deadly to a small child over there.

If they were doing a eugenics program, they should of done it during the mass small pox vaccinations.
edit on 13-6-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

Perhaps they did...AIDS???

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

“The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s heading up to about nine billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent!” (About 1 Billion People!)

Ahhhhh!!! Now it is making sense! This has all the possibilities, if a conspiracy, to be the biggest human action of depopulation ever to be forced upon humanity.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yes, Bill Gates and a select group of billionaires are into eugenics. This doesn't surprise me. They hide behind the facade of philanthropy, while their real intentions are the despicable hidden schemes of eliminating 80% of the world's population. It's well documented if people take the time to research it. They're constantly looking for new ways to present the idea that they simply want to help, when the reality is, they simply want to destroy, so that they can have more for themselves, as if they are somehow going to live forever to enjoy it and be immune to the nightmares that they so desperately desire to unleash on the unsuspecting populations of the world.

I really wish that people would wake up to the machinations of these clowns.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I mean is there any evidence he is carrying eugenics?

If you count them being extremely jealous of all the money he has as evidence then there is a massive amount.

If you don't count it then there isn't any.

Because he said he wants to curb population growth of the human species. The method of doing this is unknown. He has hinted to sterilization chems/vacines.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Ahhhhh!!! Now it is making sense! This has all the possibilities, if a conspiracy, to be the biggest human action of depopulation ever to be forced upon humanity.

Taken from this speech.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
i just thought of something..
why the hell does this computer nerd care sooooooo much about c02

ohyah..thats right..its all part of the plan

edit on 13-6-2011 by JayXBraun because: edit

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation

Check this article from Sunday Times from 24 May 2009.

This gives perhaps a better insight into Mr Gates' future vision of humanity!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join