It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates calls for 'vaccine equality' Oh Boy Here We Go!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lastidealist

Not exactly:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-6-2011 by wasco2 because: embedding disabled

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsChangetheWorld

The "Gnostic Demiurge" is Who Jewish people worship. By no means was I making the statement Judaism is Satanic worship. I don't believe that at all.

The Jewish people worship the Gnostic Demiurge? Where did you find that?

Maybe what you meant to say is that the Gnostics consider Yahweh of the Old Testament to be the Demiurge.

AV

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by lastidealist

Not exactly:

www.youtube.com...

I liked the way Paul Allen described Bill Gates as a "cold-eyed pragmatist" who was capable of verbal attacks, abusiveness (mental cruelty) and screaming matches.

Not exactly the altruistic "saint" he's portrayed as today.

AV

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Edit: Reply to: AuraVector

Yes, of course, the Jewish people worship Who they believe to be the One True G-d (the G-d of the Hebrew Bible). However, Gnostics consider that same entity to be the Demiurge. Of course that is not believed by Jews.

Judaism is derived from the Hebrew Bible and the Mishnah.

Gnosticism is derived from the belief that the Hebrew Bible and the Mishnah come from a Demiurge, and they believe in the G-d of the New Testament, as well as early Gnostic teachings.

Jews believe the New Testament (as well, of course, as early Gnostic teachings, which are based off the New Testament) to be nonsense.

It's similar to how a Jewish person usually wouldn't say the Hebrew Bible is the Old Testament, but rather the Torah; they take offense to the name of "Old Testament" as the Hebrew Bible they believe in says the convenant is everlasting and can't be broken, so how could there be a new one? To call it the Old Testament would be against their beliefs, but for the beliefs of others, like Christians and Muslims (although Christians have taken some parts of the Hebrew Bible out and switched around the order, as well as translated things differently, but they are basically referring to the same text).

Of course, it's a much bigger difference than a simple name difference of a book, but it's the same Entity they're referring to, just with a very different way of looking at it and very different beliefs about that Entity.

That's why when you mentioned people worshipping the "Gnostic Demiurge," I assumed you meant people who did who didn't believe the New Testament. I was unaware of the idea of people being Gnostic and worshipping Who they consider to be the Demiurge.

So they would do basically Jewish worship while believing in Gnostic texts?

That's a lot different than Satanism, of course. But it probably is done. As you point out, though, the Gnostic concept of the G-d of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian concept of Satan are very different.

Is there a name for people who believe in Gnostic teachings but choose to worship the G-d of the Hebrew Bible anyways? Have you heard any stories of people doing this? I hadn't heard about that particular worship.

edit on 15-6-2011 by LetsChangetheWorld because: Put who I was replying to.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Yep and the first thing Bush Jr. did upon entering office was to stop all aid to them for birthcontrol! Yet they will allow babies to be born in deplorable situations, many were from rape and are starving to death. This was carried through with all other administrations but vaccines are fine. Can you imagine how much more it costs for this campaign?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Right. But conspiracy theories need to have a compelling logical reason to for me (and most people on this forum) believe in them. If a theory isn't based on proof that the conspiracy theorist considers to be convincing, it doesn't make much sense to believe in it (at least, not if you want the truth). I'm not saying your theory is incorrect, just that I haven't found any information that I consider reputable enough to support the claim that you made. So could you tell us your evidence for believing Bill Gates is a Satanist?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join