It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Reptilians Shape-shift?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

That video I made Debunks one Proposed Method, But I would really like to know HOW they do it.
To Put my question in better terms:

What is the biological mechanism that reptilian aliens use to completely change their morphology, physiology, anatomy, and behavior in order to appear indistinguishable from a human?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

I don't believe in shapeshifting aside from technological means, so I'm gonna say nanobot/nanocloud bodies could do this sort of thing. So an alien species with high enough technology could shapeshift into whatever they want...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePuppyTurtle
What is the biological mechanism that reptilian aliens use to completely change their morphology, physiology, anatomy, and behavior in order to appear indistinguishable from a human?

Pixelated crap-quality Youtube videos.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think they rearrange their DNA

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePuppyTurtle

Man, the kid in that video acts like a complete #$&!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I can't answer with out asking some questions:
What are Reptilians?
Explain what you mean when you use the term "shape-shift".
"How" is to ambiguous, please be more specific.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They don't.
They don't exist outside of fantasy and assumption. There is and had never been any proof of their existence outside of myth, legend and New Age claptrap.
edit on 6/13/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Before you ask that silly question how about showing some proof that reptilian aliens even exist.... as they do not exist then the question is just silly!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think he was going for more of a

"Hey guys check out my video of me

trollin some guy via video

I hope you all shares in my lulz
"

But...

Seems like that kinda crapped out.

However I could be wrong?
edit on 13-6-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Wait, since when were shape-shifting reptilian aliens proven to be real? Don't you first need to prove something exists before you can even "guess" at their biological mechanisms?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reptilian shapes shifers [ as protrayed on youtube ] is UTTER TWADDLE - but watching the OPs vid link - both the guys fall into my ` unfit to be left unsupervised ` category

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

That video I made Debunks one Proposed Method, But I would really like to know HOW they do it.
To Put my question in better terms:

Screw it, I'll play along.
According to David Icke,

-------------------------- So what do you think guys? What is the truth about this whole shapeshifting and hosting. Is it:

1. A holographic and mind control phenomenon

2. Bloodlines related which give the possessor the ability to shapeshift (in those with more reptilian bloodlines) while the 'hosting' is done by reptilians to those crossbreeds of less reptilian bloodlines

3. "Hosting" being the earlier stage possession which results in latter full-fledge possession which gives the ability for the host to shapeshift into the entities original structure.

--- Excerpt from David Icke book "The Biggest Secret" concerning shape-shifting reptilians

www.reptilianagenda.com...

If you are seeking more uhh, information on How Reptilians Shape-shift? Let Me Google That For You

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
They aren't physical space aliens from some other galaxy, they are EXTRADIMENSIONAL, what some might call DEMONS.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I am sorry, but there have been some dumb threads started this weekend. Nothing on you, OP, but the question in and of itself is stupid.

You can't know being as we aren't even sure they exist. And I'm talking Aliens in general, not including the non-popular Grey Aliens like the Reptilians. (I am an Extraterrestrial Believer mind you)

When the Lizardmen make First Contact, ask them, cause I am pretty sure they'll know more about their shape shifting abilities than anybody on ATS.

BUT I suppose I should attempt to answer said question and not just have my post be taken out of context as bashing, It could very well be a more highly evolved camouflage like Chameleons.

There, I contributed!

Mac

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Then why ask how?

Ugh, remembered the 2nd line thing. If they are from another dimension...we clearly do not understand them.
"How" should be the least of your worries.
edit on 6/13/2011 by FrenchOsage because: adding verbage

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
They aren't physical space aliens from some other galaxy, they are EXTRADIMENSIONAL, what some might call DEMONS.

They aren't real, "extra-dimensional" or not.
There is and has never been any proof of their existence, regardless of what any former Project Camelot or Coast to Coast New Age guest may or may not claim.

Saying a thing is so does not make it so.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I love it when people say things like "God isn't real" or "Reptilians aren't real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

You actually think you know the answers to everything in the Universe? lol, how arrogant.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I love it when people say things like "God isn't real" or "Reptilians aren't real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

You actually think you know the answers to everything in the Universe? lol, how arrogant.

I love it when people say things like "God is real" or "Reptilians are real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

See, it works both ways. Glass houses and all

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

I love it when people say things like "God is real" or "Reptilians are real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

See, it works both ways. Glass houses and all

Well I didn't mean to word my first post as if I knew for sure, but at least I'm open minded to the possibility. There are probably many things in this Universe that us regular humans know nothing about, yet we sit around saying "Oh that's a bunch of b.s." simply because it doesn't "sound true."

You say there is no evidence of reptilians, well I say there is plenty. I don't know for SURE that they exist, but I think it is very likely that they do, and they are not "aliens" they are basically demons (Muslims call them the 'Djinn') ... aka a SPIRITUAL phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
When i first heard about Reptilians i thought that the conspiracy was amazing(a real life horror story kind of thing:lol
but i now think that these sort of conspiracies are around so that the powers that be can justify their desire to rule mankind and that humans will believe anything without logical thinking as well as lack of proof and therefore need to be controlled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join