It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do Reptilians Shape-shift?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by dethduck

Originally posted by Diplomat
I love it when people say things like "God isn't real" or "Reptilians aren't real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

You actually think you know the answers to everything in the Universe? lol, how arrogant.

I love it when people say things like "God is real" or "Reptilians are real." How the hell would YOU know? You're just a single human who can only know and experience so much.

You actually think you know the answers to everything in the Universe? lol, how arrogant.

See, it works both ways. Glass houses and all

Well I didn't mean to word my first post as if I knew for sure, but at least I'm open minded to the possibility. There are probably many things in this Universe that us regular humans know nothing about, yet we sit around saying "Oh that's a bunch of b.s." simply because it doesn't "sound true."
I am open minded to the possibility that intelligent reptilian based life can and likely does exist somewhere in this galaxy or universe. But believing in the possibility is not the same as claiming something is as fact. Too many, and I wasn't saying you specifically, claim a thing "is" as a matter of fact without any evidential proof to back such a claim.

You say there is no evidence of reptilians, well I say there is plenty. I don't know for SURE that they exist, but I think it is very likely that they do, and they are not "aliens" they are basically demons (Muslims call them the 'Djinn') ... aka a SPIRITUAL phenomenon.
And here you severely contradict yourself. You claim that there is plenty of evidence of the existence of reptilian humanoids, though I have never seen or heard of any outside of others "beliefs", then you immediately say you don't know for sure that they exist. If there was plenty of evidence then you would be sure. If you can't be sure then there cannot be plenty of evidence.
I believe in a lot of things and that many things are possible, but beliefs are not fact until there is testable evidence to prove it fact. Until such evidence is found to claim that a belief that exist solely on faith is fact because "I believe" is the real arrogance.

edit on 6/13/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I found the kid's previous video.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Its not only reptillians, there are many aliens on Earth, they are telepathic so they make your eyes perceive them as human.

I guess they only do it because the human race is paranoid and the truth about 4D Earth would shatter the illusion in a negative way. Only when humans are evolved enough to see the truth, can the really be trusted to join the other advanced races on this planet. That being said, there are plenty of negative aliens that are connected to the human government, however, they are more of the mindset of humouring mankinds negative tendencies.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
By the way, I don't believe in shape-shifting reptilians, I'm asking mostly in order to address whatever is provided.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My theory, is that the reptoids use some sort of an advanced laser hologram image projector; that can portray an ghostly image of themselves onto camera film, but without the photographer knowing of there existence of them until he makes an analysis of the photo.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

What about the Live Appearances of supposed Reptilian Shapeshifters.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Its not only reptillians, there are many aliens on Earth, they are telepathic so they make your eyes perceive them as human.

I guess they only do it because the human race is paranoid and the truth about 4D Earth would shatter the illusion in a negative way. Only when humans are evolved enough to see the truth, can the really be trusted to join the other advanced races on this planet. That being said, there are plenty of negative aliens that are connected to the human government, however, they are more of the mindset of humouring mankinds negative tendencies.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

You actually think that multiple advanced alien races travelled light years just so they could HIDE FROM US?

lol, that is ridiculous!

Are you telling me they are all malevolant and evil? Not 1 of these alleged races are benevolent?

Because if they were benevolent and advanced they would surely help out this terrible situation we are in on this planet. What kind of benevolent alien race would visit a planet as messed up as ours and NOT HELP??

If benevolent aliens were here on Earth we would surely know, because they would be helping us. They would land openly in all cities and give us free energy technology, end poverty, etc...

But none of that is happening, because there ain't no advanced alien races here on Earth!! Should be a no-brainer.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Hello Diplomat,

I believe we are visited. Reptilians...I doubt. Shape-shifting...I really really doubt. So I truly wouldn't know how to answer the OP's question.

One thing I do know however is that Leo Zagami is a total fraud. A psychotic lunatic. And NOT a good reference.

Just google "Leo Zagami fake" and see what happens. Just so you know...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Let me google that for you lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Diplomat

Hello Diplomat,

I believe we are visited. Reptilians...I doubt. Shape-shifting...I really really doubt. So I truly wouldn't know how to answer the OP's question.

One thing I do know however is that Leo Zagami is a total fraud. A psychotic lunatic. And NOT a good reference.

Just google "Leo Zagami fake" and see what happens. Just so you know...

Maybe he is a "fraud" as you say, but he appeared to have been able to at least get one thing correct: that the whole "reptilian" thing comes from the demonic, not space aliens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join