It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

delete

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by sam_inc
First of, im a girl, second, im not creepy, and thrid i've never been arrested before. I'm young, and what i did was a mistake, i didnt mean to cause any harm to her, i learned my lesson already.

..well i guess that reply is going to shut several mouths up within this thread. Getting back to your story, hey as you can see from my above post, simply speak to your parents if you can, keep in mind, you have not done anything serious so do not worry about it but again, if you can and are able to, simply inform your parents about it all or simply seek some legal advice, either way, like you said, it was a mistake.

Why would that shut any mouths up? Girl or guy.. we assume since the poster didnt specify. I couldnt care less if it was a hetero or homo relationship.. maybe you are the one seeing a distinction. When someone says no.. repeatedly.. it means no. At 21 yrs old, this should already be pretty apparent.. and why would a 21 yr old need to inform their parent? Maybe be responsible for her own actions. She did it, take her lumps, learn from it.. and move on.

If you re-read the post, well that is when it was open then you would have seen that this person was not hardcore as most of the replies were implying. The words used were not of a stalker but of a scared person who put time and thought into the thread. The fact that words in conjunction with thought were combined indicated a frustration level seen when youths have similar situations as their experience is limited by exposure to incidents. That sam took the time to post it up indicated that a need of a third neutral opinion is what sam was looking for and not judge jury and executioner within a thread. As sam indicated already, " it was a mistake " and its not like sam cracked the launch codes to icbm's...right ?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

you know...a lawyer is hardly necessary in a situation like this...it's just a civil case...which at most will result in either the plaintiff dropping the charges or the plaintiff taking it as far as a restraining order and the defendant getting a small fine

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

you know...a lawyer is hardly necessary in a situation like this...it's just a civil case...which at most will result in either the plaintiff dropping the charges or the plaintiff taking it as far as a restraining order and the defendant getting a small fine

absolutely, i was merely pointing out the simple side of simply being informed, its why i replied above as its not as if sam cracked the codes to launch icbm's to china. :-)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile

absolutely, i was merely pointing out the simple side of simply being informed, its why i replied above as its not as if sam cracked the codes to launch icbm's to china. :-)

Since I cannot see the original post, I'm unclear what the charges are. But stalking is indeed a criminal offense.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

If you re-read the post, well that is when it was open then you would have seen that this person was not hardcore as most of the replies were implying. The words used were not of a stalker but of a scared person who put time and thought into the thread. The fact that words in conjunction with thought were combined indicated a frustration level seen when youths have similar situations as their experience is limited by exposure to incidents. That sam took the time to post it up indicated that a need of a third neutral opinion is what sam was looking for and not judge jury and executioner within a thread. As sam indicated already, " it was a mistake " and its not like sam cracked the launch codes to icbm's...right ?

Incredible.. you make a hell of a lot of assumptions.
I DID read the opening post before it was changed. Im sorry that some dont like it when posters express their opinion when asked for it, especially when it might be what they dont want to hear. If you dont want to hear different views, its usually smart not to air your dirty laundry and then ask for opinions. Pretending that posters here were being judge, jury and executioner is pretty dramatic and absolutely NOT what anyone has pretended to be. She asked for opinions and discussion.. and she got it.
By the way, stalkers can be scared too, especially when they're caught.

Anyway, carry on.. Im going to go read something more rational.. like nordic alien relations or HAARP ate my babehs.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

WHy would you post a picture of Nancy Pelosi as a follow up to Bill Cosby?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Incredible.. you make a hell of a lot of assumptions.
I DID read the opening post before it was changed. Im sorry that some dont like it when posters express their opinion when asked for it, especially when it might be what they dont want to hear. If you dont want to hear different views, its usually smart not to air your dirty laundry and then ask for opinions. Pretending that posters here were being judge, jury and executioner is pretty dramatic and absolutely NOT what anyone has pretended to be. She asked for opinions and discussion.. and she got it.
By the way, stalkers can be scared too, especially when they're caught.

Anyway, carry on.. Im going to go read something more rational.. like nordic alien relations or HAARP ate my babehs.

correct, i simply seen the other side of the poster's intentions. As for the nordic alien relation, i heard they are having a huge rave party on the dark side of the moon and pinkfloyd is being flown up by nasa but there is some issue with the cost of the shuttle. So luckily after some negotiation between earth and these nordic's they came to agreement. It breifly goes like this, you fly us pinkfloyd or kill all humans. Oh yeah, haarp is going to transmit the concert to the four corners of the galaxy, i also heard that some midget aliens with grey skin are going to crash the party with some hookers from the zeta area with those triangle black craft. *those greys use such outdated craft i still wonder how they even manage to use wormholes.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

First belly laugh of the day....Thanks!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

almost forgot, a secret image of an alien hooker back at one of the parties held in new mexico between humans and several other species in the 40's. Its name is pounced as "letsgetiton"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Dear sam_inc,

You've had a lot of hard judgement here, and you have said you've learned a lesson from this all. I hope you have had your parents help in learning to forgive yourself, and understand when a heart can't always have what a heart wants.

Years down the road you will be in a relationship with someone that feels as attracted to you ,and you will laugh about this time. It must be painful now, but it is still very fixable. Forgive yourself,move on,and stay clear of more trouble with the law. Sometime growing experiences hurt, but you have learned some valuable lessons , and some that may help you if you ever find yourself on the receiving end of someones attraction , that is not understanding, that you are not interested.

edit on 12-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Observation. The posts got kinder or offtopic really quick once it was revealed the OP was a young lady.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Hahaha right, and deleting the opening post kinda took a lil bit of the fuel for this fire away...

Hope "she" updates us

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Oh, I think the OP is probly a she as the OP claims. Have no reason to disbelieve and sam is commonly short for Samantha. But, what fascinates me is other's responses. Almost seems as if her stalker-like activities are percieved as less of a threat because of her claimed gender. It could be an error on my part admittedly, but that's what I saw.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

After reading the various responses here, it's easy to understand what your problem is.
Since I unfortunately have too much knowledge of this subject (from the other side of the fence), my surprising answer to you is to contact a psychologist/trained counselor. A real life person, who can help you understand that it's not really about that other person. It's about you. With respect.

You can not put age nor gender on stalkers So, it's not a question that you just "grow out of it" eventually. If that was the case. Grown adult men, would not end up in jail, because they break the law as a result/part of their stalking. It may be a help for the "object". But it's not a "real" help for the stalker, since the "need" is still there.

It is wrong. It is not love. More a question of control. Unfortunately there are no good excuses for it. Only bad excuses.
But you seem to be a very brave, young female, who already knows, this is not right. So there are plenty of good excuses to do something about it. All are good at something. just some things, you can't do alone. For your own sake. Go and see someone...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
reply to post by sam_inc

(...) my surprising answer to you is to contact a psychologist/trained counselor. A real life person, who can help you understand that it's not really about that other person. It's about you. With respect.

(...)

Ahah... Sure that being in love is not only soon seen as a stalker crime but also as a psychiatric disorder in The Puritanist United States of AmeriKKKa.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yea way to not sound like a total creep/stalker. people dont like stalkers, I had to do community service for beating my sisters stalker with a tennis racket.....yeah real tuff huh a tennis racket.
It was the only "weapon" handy in her trunk so I grabbed it and went in swingin, it was actually suprisingly effective. But yeah please for your own sake dont act crazy
edit on 04/28/2011 by 4Starlight2Decay0 because: type error

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It isn't fair to delete the posts of others, but in response to the OP's delete request, I will close the thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join