delete

page: 2
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh no...

He's deleted the OP and the title! I am not sure what he expected everyone's response would be, but looks like he didn't get what he wanted out of us..




posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Don't be so hard on the guy, this is probably his first time confronting feelings of this sort. We start off in a very self-centered way, and quite often rediculously stay that way when communicating with people, not realizing that other people have completely different feelings and different views of a situation. I think he is not realizing that the feelings are completely un-mutual, this is a good lesson to learn and just move on and learn from it. Not in a sarcastic way, but take it as a hint. Literally she is trying to communicate to you that she isn't interested. Just forget about her and just fill yourself with hope that someone else will come along. It's true
Don't worry about it.

That's why trolls are such a drain. They don't know that other people don't exist in their stuck perspective, thinking everyone is experiencing the same unhappiness, but the rest of the world just keeps on moving. Ever get that feeling that a troll just makes you feel stuck, like gum on your shoe.


It's pretty obvious he's probably a very young person..
edit on 12-6-2011 by rogoeiefar because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Oh no...

He's deleted the OP and the title! I am not sure what he expected everyone's response would be, but looks like he didn't get what he wanted out of us..


Just more evidence this guy is a creeper. He cant take rejection, he cant take truth, he cant take a differing opinion, and he cant take no for an answer by his own admission. Pretty creepy after her saying no several times he has to seek out a friend of hers to convey a message. Pretty text book. Hope he learns his lesson and seeks some help. By deleting things and running off... I tend to think he will not.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well this thread turned out to be embarrassing for the poster.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Well this thread turned out to be embarrassing for the poster.


Well.. he did get a flag out of the deal.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by whereswoody
It can be considered harassment if you send a person more than 3 messages without a response, in some states.
Source
edit on 12-6-2011 by whereswoody because: add source for OP


Great to know!



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
First of, im a girl, second, im not creepy, and thrid i've never been arrested before. I'm young, and what i did was a mistake, i didnt mean to cause any harm to her, i learned my lesson already.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you have a history of deleting opening posts when the thread turns against your favor?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Personally I don't care... Just a bit curious.


Or perhaps we should all do what we tell you and just let it go?



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogoeiefar
Don't be so hard on the guy, this is probably his first time confronting feelings of this sort. We start off in a very self-centered way, and quite often rediculously stay that way when communicating with people, not realizing that other people have completely different feelings and different views of a situation. I think he is not realizing that the feelings are completely un-mutual, this is a good lesson to learn and just move on and learn from it. Not in a sarcastic way, but take it as a hint. Literally she is trying to communicate to you that she isn't interested. Just forget about her and just fill yourself with hope that someone else will come along. It's true
Don't worry about it.

That's why trolls are such a drain. They don't know that other people don't exist in their stuck perspective, thinking everyone is experiencing the same unhappiness, but the rest of the world just keeps on moving. Ever get that feeling that a troll just makes you feel stuck, like gum on your shoe.


It's pretty obvious he's probably a very young person..
edit on 12-6-2011 by rogoeiefar because: (no reason given)


I'll have to agree with you here...she seems pretty young...maybe 18 or 19 years old...it's embarrassing for her but she should probably use her head a little more when confronting women like this...

My advice for the OP is that if you just get over the fact that you don't have a girlfriend at the moment and you just go have fun with friends and go to social events and enjoy yourself and be yourself...you will eventually find a girl or maybe a guy in your case as well? that likes you for who you are...I was kind of the same for a while but I eventually met my girlfriend in college in one of my classes...so just be yourself and don't be too confrontational and you won't have this problem
edit on 12-6-2011 by here4awhile because: change he to she...it's a girl...
edit on 12-6-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I saw "Relationships"...

Then I saw "Delete".

Then it occurred to me.

I wish it was that easy...



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I saw "Relationships"...

Then I saw "Delete".

Then it occurred to me.

I wish it was that easy...



Post of the day



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hey sam one last thing....

how old are you, i mean by reading through your posts i have the feeling that your not that old and if thats the case i suggest you speak to your parents.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


21



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
First of, im a girl, second, im not creepy, and thrid i've never been arrested before. I'm young, and what i did was a mistake, i didnt mean to cause any harm to her, i learned my lesson already.


..well i guess that reply is going to shut several mouths up within this thread. Getting back to your story, hey as you can see from my above post, simply speak to your parents if you can, keep in mind, you have not done anything serious so do not worry about it but again, if you can and are able to, simply inform your parents about it all or simply seek some legal advice, either way, like you said, it was a mistake.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


They know already, the police arrested me right in front of them



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whereswoody
 


Thank you, now im really scared!



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OK now it sounds like you guys had a bicurious encounter in high school and you fell in love wouldn't let it go.

Chicks can be creepers too. Having a vagina doesn't cancel that one out, but it will probably help in court. Stay classy.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by sam_inc
First of, im a girl, second, im not creepy, and thrid i've never been arrested before. I'm young, and what i did was a mistake, i didnt mean to cause any harm to her, i learned my lesson already.


..well i guess that reply is going to shut several mouths up within this thread. Getting back to your story, hey as you can see from my above post, simply speak to your parents if you can, keep in mind, you have not done anything serious so do not worry about it but again, if you can and are able to, simply inform your parents about it all or simply seek some legal advice, either way, like you said, it was a mistake.


Why would that shut any mouths up? Girl or guy.. we assume since the poster didnt specify. I couldnt care less if it was a hetero or homo relationship.. maybe you are the one seeing a distinction. When someone says no.. repeatedly.. it means no. At 21 yrs old, this should already be pretty apparent.. and why would a 21 yr old need to inform their parent? Maybe be responsible for her own actions. She did it, take her lumps, learn from it.. and move on.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc
 


There is always rejection. I'll ask a girl out for coffe or dinner, and if she says no, I'll just smile and tell her, "Cool, just thought I'd ask" and walk away. No biggie. More fish in the sea. I've been rejected plenty of times, but I have also had plenty of acceptance as well.

I've even had a few come back and ask why I didn't continue the chase? I tell them I ain't got time for those games.



posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


They know already, the police arrested me right in front of them


Hey don't worry no need to feel like its the end of the world, i assume you have taken steps regarding having a lawyer. I can understand how difficult that must have been being arrested infront of your parents and how they must have felt, but as life is what it is, you simply move forward and the next time you have a similar feeling for someone then this little incident would be a reminder to you of how terrible things can go.





top topics
 
2
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join