It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating the Weird hums, booms and tremors

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Oh.....I definitely believe you....I've heard it too. I was just saying the ground movement could be small EQs....When I heard it the first time, I felt very slight vibration. But I felt it in my chest (like when you hear loud bass?) The sound itself was definitely coming from above.....only it seemed like it was coming from all directions, and sounded like it was coming in "cycles" with soft low booms every few minutes.
edit on 6/16/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
speaking of all these mystery sounds does anyone remeber "the bloop"?

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Normally hate to bump an old thread, but it was relevant.

Loud BOOM heard all across Tucson, and some outskirt areas. Shook the ground.

A large chunk of Tucson - stretching from Midtown across the mountains to Three Points and northwest to Marana - was rattled Wednesday evening by a loud, deep boom and and shaking ground. Some reported two booms. Officials from a variety of agencies said they can't explain the boom. On the West Side, there were two distinct booms and the ground shook for several seconds around 7:35 p.m.

www.tucsonsentinel.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Tucson Sentinel story

www.kvoa.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Local NBC station

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Don't know but just experienced a tremor with a humming in North India. On holiday here and wasn't sure if this humming was normal with a tremor. Hmmmm!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Underground Booms! have dropped off the radar, due to Team Obama leaning on the media. But they are continuing:

www.earthfiles.com...
Current "EARTHFILES" ARTICLES:
"Hundred of Earthquakes, Low Rumbling Sounds and Aerial Lights in Cedarville, California"
"Unexplained Earth-Shacking BOOMS! Near Dayton, Ohio"
"Mysterious 'Siren' sound in Northwest Atlanta"

... among other stories.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join