It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigating the Weird hums, booms and tremors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I’ve had a growing curiosity about these strange hums being heard all over the place, I had been aware of certain cases but I was curious about how often and were these occurrences happen. I’ve come across a fair few stories of hums, weird booms and earth tremors which I find very fascinating and wondered what the heck could be making these noises. This thread will basically be an information & my own research thread on theories etc.

An example of a well known *hum* case could be the The Taos Hum

According to the ‘Taos Hum Investigation: Informal Report’ released on August 23, 1993, hearers experienced hum sound with abrupt beginning. It made them feel that a device was switched on. Several theories were deduced from this report, including the one from Nick Begich, which stated its origin to be in electromagnetic background buildup. However, no one yet is able to confirm their reports, as they are still looking for more concrete evidences supporting this issue.

Sourcing the TAOS Hum

Info on electromagnetic background

More
Electomagnetic spectrum

Please also check out THIS SITE it has a lot of information and sound files from hums in various places and it’s a pretty interesting read.

I had actually considered this theory about some sort of background noise, my initial thought on this was something similar to whitenoise, and that perhaps certain people were picking up this signal (the hum). The taos hum is of course only one such example of a documented case. Another The ‘Kokomo Hum’ in Kokomo, Indiana, for example, turned out to be coming from 2 sources

The first was a pair of fans in a cooling tower at the local DaimlerChrysler casting plant emitting a 36 Hz tone. The second was an air compressor intake at the Haynes International plant emitting a 10 Hz tone

Source

From above wiki link is a few other theories on the origins of the hum

Some explanations of hums for which no definitive source has been found have been put forth. These include:
Tinnitus
Generated by the body, the auditory or the nervous system, with no external stimulus. However, the theory that the Hum is actually tinnitus fails to explain why the Hum can only be heard at certain geographical locations, to the degree those reports are accurate. There may exist individual differences as to the threshold of perception of acoustic or non-acoustic stimuli, or other normal individual variations that could contribute to the fact that some people in the population perceive the Hum and others do not.

While hypothesized to be a form of low frequency tinnitus[11] such as the venous hum, some sufferers claim it is not internal being worse inside their homes than outside. However, others insist that it is equally bad indoors and outdoors. More mystery is added as some only notice the Hum at home, while others hear it everywhere they go. Some reports indicate that it is made worse by attempted soundproofing (e.g., double glazing), which only serves to decrease other environmental noise, thus making the Hum more apparent. Tinnitus is also generally worse in places with less exterior sound.
People who both suffer from tinnitus and hear the Hum describe them as qualitatively different, and many hum sufferers can find locations where they do not hear the hum at all. An investigation by a team of scientists in Taos dismissed the possibility that the Hum was tinnitus as highly unlikely.[12]

Spontaneous otoacoustic emissions
Human ears generate their own noises, called spontaneous otoacoustic emissions, which about 30% of people hear. The people that hear these sounds typically hear a faint buzzing or ringing, especially if they are otherwise in complete silence, but most people don't notice them at all.[13]
[edit] Colliding ocean waves

Researchers from the USArray Earthscope have tracked down a series of infrasonic humming noises produced by waves crashing together and thence into the ocean floor, off the North-West coast of the USA. Potentially, sound from these collisions could travel to many parts of the globe.[14][15][16]

Obviously though these can’t account for all cases of the hum or even the loud booming noises heard in various places as well as cases of *tremors*. But its certainly plausible in some of them.

There is of course a lot of threads right here on ATS of both past and present cases, a quick search will help you find them. Maps below are provided by Google, and a few from ATS here

These are just some maps documenting the strange hum phenomena, as well as the weird booms and tremors people have felt, it shows that really this is a phenomena that is felt from various sites around the world.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/188261e86084.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/16b120e3d192.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/66e1657c8d76.jpg[/atsimg]

I wondered if it is possible that these phenomena could be related to hotspots or lay lines. But with lay lines being a predominantly UK thing (or so I thought )I wasn’t so sure but I decided to look into it anyway. I actually found out lay lines are all over the world.

While a full answer would be stretching the extent of current knowledge the mysterious complexity of Ley Lines is somewhat easier to convey. Simply put it concerns sites of ceremonial and cultural interest aligned along straight lines that stretch for dozens some say even hundreds of miles.
These straight line networks can be found throughout the world and in some cases incorporate elaborate spoked circles that include line systems within line systems.

Laylines and another on lay lines

Map of NEOLITHIC ALIGNMENTS in the UK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/301c9fb6b153.jpg[/atsimg]

Key - Map References

1 Beckhampton Longstone 'Adam'
2 Rollrights King Stone, Oxon
3 Rudston Monolith, Yorks
4 Wardstone Barrow,Dorset
5 Trelew Henge, Cornwall
6 Glastonbury Tor, Somerset
7 Stump Cross, Shepton Mallett
8 Ivinghoe, Chilterns
9 Hopton-on Sea, Suffolk
10 Snaefell, Isle of Man
11 Craigenlee Fell, Galloway
12 Old Sarum, Wilts
13 Boniface Down, Isle of Wight
14 Combe Hill, Beachy Head
15 Helvellyn, High Crag, Cumbria
16 Skiddaw, Cumbria
17 Thursford, Norfolk
18 Foel Cwmcerwyn, Prescelly
19 Lundy Island
20 Dover
21 Prawle Point, Devon
22 Yes Tor, Devon
23 Dunkery Beacon, Somerset
24 Moel Fammau, Clwyd
25 Malvern Worcester Beacon
26 Esgairnantau, Radnor
27 High Seat, North Yorks
28 High Street, Cumbria
29 The Wrekin, Shropshire
30 Scilly Isles
31 Thurcaston Stones, Leicester
32 Carnedd Llewelyn, Snowdonia
33 Stonehenge, Wiltshire
34 Castlerigg Stone Circle, Cumbria
35 Kinder Edge, Waterfall, Derbys
36 Mam Tor, Castleton, Derbys
37 Stanton King Stone, Derbys
38 Inscribed Stone, Anglesey
39 Tower of London, Site of.
40 Duel Stone, Norfolk
41 Mitchells Fold, Shropshire
42 Great Orme, Llandudno.
43 Longstone, Exmoor
44 Oxwich Point, Gower
45 Mynydd Pennant, Cadar Idris
46 Snowdon
47 Standing Stone, Holy Island
48 Standing Stone, Anglesey
49 Long Mynd
50 Brown Clee Hill
51 The Lizard, Cornwell
52 Leith Hill, Surrey
53 Beacon Hill, Hants
54 Swyre Head, Dorset
55 Harwich, Essex
56 Hengistbury Head, Dorset
57 Totland, Isle of Wight

Read for more info regarding these lines

The French also conducted a similar study of lines
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d716a5ffdfa1.jpg[/atsimg]

In France investigators, have uncovered many line networks involving the main Cathedrals and places of interest. Some have even placed their shapes in harmony to several of the main constellations with sites separated over hundreds of miles. Yet perhaps the most astonishing of the French line networks is one centered on the tiny village of Alaise nestled in the foothills of the Jura mountains of eastern France.
After devoted study by Xavier Guichard this tiny French village was found to be at the centre of a line system that radiated out to include dozens of sites, villages and towns of a similar name through many neighbouring countries over distances that spanned an area of many thousands of square miles. Yet perhaps the most astonishing thing of all was the realisation that this line system must have been initiated and planned thousands of years ago.

More on Laylines the ancients and other connections with the lines

There are obvious other ley lines around the world but these are just an example, the reason I was curious about ley lines is that it is believed they are full of energy, and a lot of the strange noise phenomena has been heard along these lines, maybe it has a connection with the strange humming heard. More intresting links to ley lines

The mystery of ley lines

The mysterious Ley Lines / Dragon Lines

Intresting ATS thread called DEATH MAP 2011 - Mysterious Ley Line and/or Fault Line Connections?

Maps from the link:

Even more interesting is that our ley lines seem to match as well, massive die off zones match major intersecting hubs in most cases.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11158f675509.png[/atsimg]

Fault lines/Earthquake activity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/70be4d9b48a0.gif[/atsimg]

Ley Lines

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11ba2779a14e.gif [/atsimg]

Here is a crude combined image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3437110bd01.jpg [/atsimg]
Now the reason I quote this thread is that it documents another theory – that loud booms,hums and other noise phenomena could be related to fault lines, perhaps the ley line and fault line thing is interconnected.

Throughout all my searching though there is not conclusive proof anywhere, even scientists cannot fully explain what these weird hums, booms and tremors could be, maybe it all connect to the magnetic field , the gulf stream, or perhaps a more simple explanation, like some sort of medical reason, there was even an article about it being possibily related to age - well its a theory anyway.

Age or Health-Related Noise Complaints in Buildings

. These phenomena have been widely reported over media outlets and it seems strange that no conclusive thoughts could be made. Of course people have also put forward theories such a sonic boom from some sort of aircraft be it terrestrial or aliens craft.

Interesting article on the booms from 2009

Reports are filtering in from across the globe of loud booms and the Earth Shaking. The Following contain disturbing eye witness accounts of events that have recently occurred.

From Florida,USA
2/19/09 - Sanibel residents reported this morning a loud boom and shaking on the island. Officials with the City of Sanibel Police Department said they have received calls about a disturbance in the area and are investigating. There is no information on what could have caused the noise and shaking. “It sounded and felt like an earthquake. The walls were shaking.” The shaking lasted about four seconds and occurred around 10:43 a.m. Sanibel Island Shakes
From Swaziland
2/18/09 - The geology survey and mines department says it is still consulting to find the cause of the tremor that was experienced in the country on Wednesday night. They would only make conclusions after comparing reports from their counterparts in other countries. The Swaziland Meteorological services has since said it will work with the geology department to find the cause of the tremors. "We are aware that there were tremors in some parts of the country and we are working on finding out causes." The frequency of the tremors is worrying. "Climate has to do with a lot of things like volcanoes, deserts, so the frequency of the tremors could be early signs of these things." The nation was told it should not worry as both departments would do everything possible to find out how serious the situation is. "As the meteorology department, we cannot have all the answers to the nation but all we can say is we will be observing the situation. We will consult the geology department on the situation." Frequent Shaking

read for more

More on booms
Strange booms

shadow research

Mysterious rattling reported in county; earthquake ruled out as the cause

More Strange Noises: Mystery boom rattles parts of Va.

Still confused as to the cause? Yea so am I: lol: .There is obviously a lot more that can be looked into and around ATS many have been asking the same things. So why don’t you mosey on over to some of the ats threads I have listed here. If you have any of your own theories please do share them with us, maybe we can come to some sort of conclusion on this weird phenomena

Odd Sounds from "Spirit Cave" Tibet

Skunkworks reveals secret UAV

Strange hum reported northwest of Dulce, New Mexico

Unidentifed Sounds!!!

the source of underground HUM noise discovered

ATS members that heard the long weird hum this month - List and updates

Loud boom reported in Los Angeles & news? report,

Sonic Boom/Tremors in Perth Mystery

Something About the Long Valley Caldera - Harmonic Tremors?,

Swarms of tremors could point to quake danger

A simple ats search will bring up hundreds more.

Some related utube videos…well just because lol

what are your theories? or conclusions?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow....you really put some work into this! I've heard the rumble/roar where I live, as I wrote in the other threads, so I'm very interested in this. I've been hoping it would happen again so I can record it, but so far, nothing. It scared me to death when I heard it. It was the type of sound that was so intense, you could "feel" it in your chest. I know it was not a jet, as the volume stayed the same, and it lasted at least 45 minutes. Instead of fading away, it just stopped suddenly. If I do happen to hear it again and record it, I will surely let you know.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'd never heard of this before until i read about this case this morning here www.telegraph.co.uk...

Then i see you post! This has me intrigued,my first guess would be that it's emanating from underground?
It's pretty odd how in the story i read it started at 12-4 am,maybe the reptilians are on their way up lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

Very well put together ...

I havent read it all yet ... But i will ...

I do recall hearing of this in Wales, UK ... 'Some' local resident could hear a very low frequency hum .. I am assuming others couldnt hear it, as the frequency was just on the border of human auditory perception ...

Would be great to get some answers ... Thanks for posting ...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
good thread..
i can see alot of work went into it.. S&F.
This story of the hum in England from the Telegraph seems to match one of the lay lines on your map..www.abovetopsecret.com...
i need to read your post again and more carefully, you could on to something here.

just reminded me aswell of a theory i once heard about stonehenge and how it is designed and built because of something to do with sound vibrations.. stonehenge is also (apparantly) built on intersecting ley lines.
if the hum (which has a big vibration) is connected to ley lines, then maybe stonehenge was built because of this..
just an idea.. ill try and find a link..

echoes when entering the Sarsen circle, interesting sound at the centre, and a low booming hum that was caused by the wind.

as well as a low hum, echoes, reverberation, and particular effects at the centre (agreeing with Hardy). It indicated that echoes and resonance at the centre of the circle may be at be heard as semi-quavers at 156bpm (equivalent to 10.4Hz) or as semi-quavers (at 5.2Hz) at the edge.

soundsofstonehenge.wordpress.com...
mysticbeats.com...

You see, it has recently been discovered that Stonehenge has some pretty incredible acoustical properties.

The frequencies that generate these altered states of consciousness on the human brain are known as Alpha and Theta waves. Alpha waves occur at a frequency between 7 - 12 HZ and Theta waves occur below 7 HZ.

aphroditeastrology.com... nscendence-tool.html
edit on 12/6/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

ye it was the Stonehenge thing that actually got me thinking about this,

blog.stonehenge-stone-circle.co.uk...

i actually think they ley line thing has to be looked into more, at least for some of these cases , seems to be a pattern between ley lines, and the phenomena - well from what i have studied so far anyway

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

That's weird. I've nothiced stuff like this in the past before and have commented upon it.

Up here in NE Ohio, this past week I've been hearing a very low thrumming sound this past week around midnight to whenever, it's gone when I wake. You could say you feel it, rather hear it.

Until last night, I assumed it was my ceiling fan. It was chilly last night so I got up to turn the fan off, and low and behold, it was already off. I plugged my ears thinking maybe my blood pressure was up and I was hearing blood flow. The noise stopped.

It didn't bother me, nor keep me from going back to sleep.

About a month ago, Their was a much louder thrumming, but it only last a night.

The ground is shifting beneath in a massive way world-wide.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I recommend checking this website out, especially sine waves and the great circle

home.hiwaay.net...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I live in the peak district and for the last few days the 'hum' has been there on and off, but very noticable....concidering the U.K is meant to be suffering a drought, you wouldn't think it today as it had rained non stop from 8am till now 22.16pm and not just little sprinkles of rain, great torrents of it !!
Not seen rain like this for ages....im begining to wonder if the 'Hums' are to do with weather modification.

I haven't had time to read all of your post, but i will...S&F, good work.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Has anyone read any reports about the Dulce base, and about how "they" supposedly have a vast network of underground tunnels and bases all over the country, and world? Seems to me a very plausible explanation is that these noises are coming from these underground tunnels and/or bases. Either from their construction, maintenance, or use, including perhaps any number of experiments being conducted on the hapless citizens above.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Star for the excellent and thorough research. Flag because this remains an interesting mystery that I suspect has a man made origin. I am not a HAARP fanatic, but I can't help but believe this is the source of at least many of these. One thing that would be curious is to search the historical record for any reporting of noises like these predating the industrial period.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
. One thing that would be curious is to search the historical record for any reporting of noises like these predating the industrial period.

il certainly look into that point, i do recall from the top of my head tho about reported hums at places like stonehenge, i read it somewhere that it was a place of worship by *druids* etc and was deliberately set up because of the acoustics it caused.

infact a few posts above say about stonehenge, but i shall look at this more in the morning and post what i find.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by promomag

nice link thanks.
that just seems right

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Just taking a speculative stab here, but if the Earth spins at 7- 900 mph, wouldn't there be semi-constant rumbling under the surface from bedrock and subtle plate movement, creating P and S waves that travel through rock? I am wondering because of how this phenomenon is so wide spread, as well as often generated near fault lines?
Nice thread spread by the way, thanks...

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Just taking a speculative stab here, but if the Earth spins at 7- 900 mph, wouldn't there be semi-constant rumbling under the surface from bedrock and subtle plate movement, creating P and S waves that travel through rock?

Umm... no. That implies that the mere rotation of the Earth requires a constant release of energy through sound -- it doesn't. Earth's tectonic and/or geological processes aren't going to cause a widespread hum, especially one that is constant for long periods of time. When you're sleeping in the morning and someone starts a mower or backhoe, it's pretty obvious that it's machinery, even if you had somehow never heard one before.

I guess it's POSSIBLE some of the hum experienced is due to some kind of resonance effect, but when people who have lived somewhere for years suddenly start hearing a loud hum which wasn't there before, it's not earth-made, it's man-made. Again, it's POSSIBLE it's from some combination of legitimate machinery running above ground, but given that people often say it's worse indoors, I have to conclude it's from some large underground operations. That's why I tie it directly to the underground tunnels and bases "they" have. It's really the most logical explanation, given all the evidence.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

Umm...okay, makes sense to me, thanks for your thoughts. Most of the vids I've seen, the sounds seem like they are coming from the air at times. Who knows for sure, and I agree it could be something that the general public is unaware of, for whatever reasons.

Peace,
spec

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Everyone interested in the paranormal, particularly subjects like ufos, unexplained sounds, etc. owes it to themselves to read John Keel. Check out this book at scribd for free: www.scribd.com... Look up his other books there as well, like Our Haunted Planet, UFO: Operation Trojan Horse, and others. Very original thinker and while a little schizo at times I think he comes very close to the truth to many paranormal phenomena.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Here are some possible explanations for this noise, hum, rumbling, etc. (Warning: very annoying sounds):

1. NASA cloud/weather modification machine creates - yet can't really be explained for all of the instances. It was explained for a noise reported in Florida.

NASA Cloud Machine

2. Jet/turbine engines from a distance, yet to hear this a person would need to be somewhat near an airport. Jet engine testing (lasting up to 10-15 minutes) has been explained for some noise reports.

Jet Engine Start Up

Jet Engine Running

3. Underground Mine Drilling can also account for the noise and make it difficult to discover the source. It would also generate the sensation of trembling/movement and interior noise.

Boom Gardner-Denver Dill

4. Hydraulic Fracturing could also be the cause - a mechanical process used for natural gas wells that can be located outside many metro areas. Possible for the US considering the high amount of natural gas.

Frac Tech Noise

More info on Frac Noise: www.propublica.org...

5. Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) device used for crowd control situations. This is not similar at all to the sounds heard, yet could be a variation of the device being tested. Shows that the technology exists.

LRAD Siren

6. Plane Sonic Boom can create a very similar sound found in the videos, yet would be shorter lasting. It can be ruled out in many reports.

Sonic Boom

Other explanations:

Electromagnetic Noise (HAARP?) This demonstrates electromagnetic sound at a small level. Imagine it at a large-scale level. I'm not certain what device, instrument (or if HAARP) could generate loud electromagnetic noise pollution.

Rocket Launch (very similar noise - yet highly unlikely that a rocket launch is occurring)

Radio Wave Noise (potential noise created by radio wave noise pollution?)
Volcanic Phreatic Eruption (very unlikely in most cases)
Electrical Storm/Thunder (could be a plausible explanation if the sound is heard during a storm)

May be another possible sound I missed or a mechanical, natural or unknown noise not yet discovered.

(If I missed any possible noise sources, feel free to add to this list.)
edit on 12-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by matito

nice vids there thanks for sharing them
certainly puts forward more explanations.

i was curious especially here in the UK about eq's and were they are. Dont get me wrong when we do have em they are kinda puny
but we do get tremors so goin along the under ground tunnels/mines etc i decided to have a look.

this is the latest tremors from the last 30 days in the UK

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6aff8925be3a.jpg[/atsimg]

this is a live time map of earthquakes from around the world

this is a still of the above
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/071a17430d80.jpg[/atsimg]

map of latest earthquakes here

Latest Earthquakes in the USA - Last 7 days

have to wonder if mayb there is some sort of connection between these and the hums.

for example this

Underground Mechanical Sounds
An article by Greg Long for Northwest Mysteries [link no longer works] reports on strange sounds seemingly coming from underground in the south-central region of the state of Washington. Those who have heard the mysterious machine-like sounds, including loggers, liken the noise to "several large turbines" starting up and running, or a "loaded truck pulling up a long hill and never reaching the top." The article also examines similar noises reported in England, Italy, Colorado, Texas, Puerto Rico, New Jersey, California, and other states. Among these accounts are what sounded like underground drilling and construction work, motor-like sounds, or generators. Explanations? Long wonders if the noises can be attributed to seismic activity and speculates on the correlation with sightings of UFOs sometimes reported in the same areas.

Source
unfortunately at this time i cant find the article it refers to
if i find i will post it.

very interesting article with a video HERE

i wondered about ufo activity as well so thought however unlikely might as-well have a look lol
UP TO DATE UFO SIGHTINGS IN UK

UFO watch

UFO Reports

worth while having a little look. the earthquake/seismic activity theory is interesting and one to keep watching for

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Also someone mentioned if were if any underground bases, mines etc would be located heres what i found so far, although alot of it a long shot in regards to the hums etc but needs to be looked at anyway

suspected Underground bases in the US map and list taken from here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e442bd8792.gif[/atsimg]

ALASKA

1. Brooks Range, Alaska

2. Delta Junction, Alaska

2a. Fort Greeley, Alaska (reported by Peachy)
In the same Delta Junction area

ARIZONA

1. Arizona (Mountains) (not on map)
Function: Genetic work.
Multiple levels

2. Fort Huachuca, Arizona (also reported detainment camp)
Function: NSA Facility
Notes: (I lost the name of who sent me this..let me know..)
“Having spent the better part of my life there I can assure you of only one thing, it is THE communications command central for the entire US Army (and rumored to be for the entire US forces) No phone call, two way radio transmission, satellite transmission, fax, etc., within the Army goes undocumented and un “cleared” by this facility. It is VERY high on the “first to be hit in a nuclear war” list, (as supposedly most communications with the Army are actually routed though there) thus all the missile silos that were (not really) deactivated around Tucson, some 75 miles to the NW”.

“As for any underground activity, I have no idea, but I do know this, they also do “radar testing” there. They put “planes” on a tower and fire a radar at them to “get a reading”(?) from a HUGE (I’d say 10 story) microwave radar dish. (it was visible from the highway several miles away). The whole facility sat out in the middle of a several hundred (or possibly thousands) acre field, oddly devoid of most all naturally occurring groundcover, bushes and trees for the area except for wild grass, and even that was very seldom green. HMMMM. My Dad used to work the crane lifting these “planes” onto the tower, a duty they only allowed each person to do for a few weeks and then only one or two rotations in a lifetime – can you say radioactive sickness? By the way, he recently went though his THIRD fight with cancer in 8 years). He had to have the highest level clearance ever given to any civilian in his branch of the civil service. He said many times these “planes” were under tarps, (which were never lifted while he was present) and didn’t have any shape he recognized as an airplane at all, but when they did put an actual plane up there, they were usually older and even many times, out of service models. Now why would they need radar info on those? Can you say smokescreen?
I was constantly amazed how many times my friends and I would go out 4-wheeling MILES in the opposite direction of the Fort, and would run into locked gates with “No Entrance, Govt Property” signs on them! Needless to say, the Govt owned much of the land around the Sierra Vista/Ft Huachuca area.
Just thought you’d like to know.”

2. Luke Air Force Base

3. Munds Park, Arizona highway rest stop (reported by Dumpgoddess. Verified by Sid and also Becky, who says she was almost arrested asking what the hell they were doing there when they were building this thing)

Dumpgoddess told me she used to work at a highway rest area known as Munds Park. One day some military trucks and men pulled in and pretty much said OK, thanks for working here, we’re closing the place, Buh-bye!” They spent years expanding the site and then left. The rest stop is still closed to any traffic and the entrance and exit road to it from the highway have been ripped up. Another person I know in that area said there are unmarked military trucks and vehicles parked in the back now and the place “is huge” compared to what it was, and looks quite deserted in spite of the construction.

“I live 20 miles out of Flagstaff AZ. .There is a rest area 1/2 mile away. When the government was building this rest area it took almost 3 1/2yrs to complete, and there were tall fences with dark canvas-like tarps all the way around the area so no one could see what was going on .There were also big army looking trucks pulling in and out all night, every night. Everyone in Munds Park could hear them coming and going. Now the govt. is closing the rest area for good. I’m told the fences will be put back up. I would bet my life on the fact that there is something under this rest area. You see I worked at Christensen (name of rest area) up untill a week ago.

4. Page, Arizona
Tunnels to: Area 51, Nevada Dulce base, New Mexico

5. Sedona, Arizona (also reported detainment camp)
Notes: Located under the Enchantment Resort in Boynton Canyon. There have been many reports by people in recent years of “increased military presence and activity” in the area. A local resident, Deana, told me her and her husband are thinking of moving because it’s gotten so intrusive. Sedona is felt to be a very spiritual area and was (is) a cultural and holy area for Native Americans and is stunningly gorgeous.

6. Wikieup, Arizona
Tunnels to: Area 51

7. Yucca (Mtns.), Arizona

CALIFORNIA
1: 29 Palms, California
Tunnels to: Chocolate Mts., Fort Irwin, California (possibly one more site due west a few miles)
Notes: Some Alien autopsies said to have been performed at 29 Palms.

2: Benicia, California

3. Catalina Island, California
Tunnels to: I was told by someone who worked at the Port Hueneme Naval Weapons Division Base in Oxnard that they have heard and it is ‘common rumor’ that there is a tunnel from the base to this Island, and also to Edwards Air Force Base, possibly utilizing old mines. .

4. China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center

5. Chocolate Mountains, California
Tunnels to: Fort Irwin, California

6. Death Valley,California
Function: The entrance to the Death Valley Tunnel is in the Panamint Mountains down on the lower edge of the range near Wingate Pass, in the bottom of an abandoned mine shaft. The bottom of the shaft opens into an extensive tunnel system

7. Deep Springs, California
Function: Supposed home to alien species working with government
Tunnels to: Death Valley, Mercury, NV, Salt Lake City

8. Edwards AFB, California
Function: Aircraft Development – antigravity research and vehicle development
Levels: Multiple
Tunnels to: Catalina Island Fort Irwin, California Vandenburg AFB, California
Notes: Delta Hanger – North Base, Edwards AFB, Ca. Haystack Buttte – Edwards, AFB, Ca.

9. Fort Irwin, California (also reported detainment camp)
Tunnels to: 29 Palms, California Area 51, Nevada Edwards AFB. California Mt. Shasta, California

10. Helendale, California
Function: Special Aircraft Facility
Helendale has an extensive railway/shipping system through it from the Union Pacific days which runs in
from Salt Lake City, Denver, Omaha, Los Angeles and Chicago

11. Lancaster, California
Function: New Aircraft design, anti-gravity engineering, Stealth craft and testing
Levels: 42
Tunnels To: Edwards A.F.B., Palmdale

12. Lawrence-Livermore International Labs, California
The lab has a Human Genome Mapping project on chromosome #19
and a newly built $1.2 billion laser facility

13. Moreno Valley, California
Function unknown

14. Mt. Lassen, California
Tunnels to: Probably connects to the Mt. Shasta main tunnel.
Notes: Two alien races living inside mountain.

15. Mt. Shasta (click for photo of rays coming out of cave).
Function: Genetic experiments, magnetic advance, space and beam weaponry.
Levels: 5
Tunnels to: Ft. Irwin, California North (maybe to Klamath Falls or Crater Lake, or both.

16. Napa, California
Functions: Direct Satellite Communications, Laser Communications. Continuation of Government site.
Levels: Multi-level
Tunnels to: Unknown
Notes: Located on Oakville Grade, Napa County, Ca. 87 Acres

17. Needles, California
Function unknown

18. Palmdale, California
Function: New Aircraft Design, anit-gravity research

19. Tehachapi Facility (Northrop, California – Tejon Ranch
Function: Levels: 42
Tunnels to: Edwards, Llona and other local areas
Notes: 25 miles NW of Lancaster California, in the Tehachapi mountains.

20. Ukiah, California
Function unknown

COLORADO

1. Near Boulder, Co. in the mountains
Function unknown

2. Cheyenne Mountain -Norad -Colorado Springs, Colorado
Function: Early Warning systems – missile defense systems – Space tracking
Tunnels to: Colorado Springs,
Function: Early warning systems, military strategy, satellite operations
NORAD is a massive self-sustaining ‘city’ built inside the mountain
Tunnels to: Creede, Denver, Dulce Base, Kinsley

3. Creede, Colorado
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado – Delta, Colorado – Dulce Base, New Mexico

4. Delta, Colorado
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Creede Salt Lake, Utah

5. Denver International Airport (also a detainment camp)
Function: Military research, construction, detainment camp facilities
Levels: 7 reported
Tunnels to: Denver proper, Colorado and Rocky Mountain “safehousing”, Colorado Springs, Colorado (Cheyenne Mtn.), Riverton, Wyoming Notes: Constructed in 1995, the government and politicians were hell bent on building this airport in spite of it ending up vastly overbudget. Charges of corruption, constant construction company changes, and mass firings of teams once they had built a section of their work was reported so that no “one” group had any idea what the blueprint of the airport was. Not only did locals not want this airport built nor was it needed, but everything was done to make sure it was, period. Masonic symbols and bizarre artwork of dead babies, burning cities and women in coffins comprise an extensive mural as well as a time capsule – none of which is featured in the airport’s web site section detailing the unique artwork throughout the building. DIA is reported to serve as a cover for the vast underground facilities that were built there. There are reports of electronic/magnetic vibrations which make some people sick and cause headaches in others. There are acres of fenced-in areas which have barbed wire pointing into the area as if to keep things in, and small concrete stacks that resemble mini-cooling towers rise out of the acres of nowhere to apparently vent underground levels.

See site article and photos at Denver Airport

6. Falcon Air Force Base, Falcon, Colorado
Function: SDI, Satellite Control
Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, possibly more.

7. Fort Collins, Colorado
Function: Suspect high precision equipment manufacturing for space.

8. Grand Mesa, Colorado
Function unknown

9. Gore Range Near Lake, west of Denver, Co.
Function: Library and Central Data Bank

10. San Juan Valley, Colorado
Hidden beneath and in an operating Buffalo Ranch
Function unknown

11. Telluride, Colorado
Function unknown

12. University of Denver, Co (Boulder area)
Function: Genetics, geology/mining as related to tunneling and underground construction.

13. Warden Valley West of Fort Collins, CO
Function Unknown
Tunnels to: Montana

GEORGIA
Dobbins Air Force Base, Marrietta GA
Function: test site for plasma and antigravity air craft, experimental crafts and weapons

INDIANA
Kokomo, Indiana
Function Unknown
Notes: for years people in that area have reported a “hum” that has been so constant that some have been forced to move and it has made many others sick. It seems to come from underground, and “research” has turned up nothing although it was suggested by someone that massive underground tunneling and excavating is going on, using naturally occurring caverns, to make an underground containment or storage facility.

KANSAS
1. Hutchinson, Kansas
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Kinsley, Nebraska

2. Kansas City, Kansas
Function unknown
Notes: Entrance near Worlds of Fun

3. Kinsley, Kansas
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado; Hutchinson, Kansas; Tulsa Kokoweef Peak, SW California
Notes: Gold stored in huge cavern, blasted shut. Known as the “midway city” because it’s located halfway between New York and San Francisco

MARYLAND
Edgewood Arsenal, Maryland (from Don)
Martins AFB, Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland

Don wrote: I was just looking at your satellite photo of the chem trails over the East Coast (Maryland in particular), and I noticed a strange coincidence. I’m from Maryland and I noticed that the two streaks over the state seem to run next to major military installations. The more eastern of the two runs over Aberdeen Proving Ground, Edgewood Arsenal, and Martins AFB. The more western of the two runs near Ft. Meade. Aberdeen Proving Ground and Edgewood Arsenal seem to have a lot of strange or peculiar things about them as well. I live near both and often can hear the weapons testing. I know for a fact that there are large storages of chemical weapons at Edgewood. In high school, we had to do pressurization drills once a month where the entire school would pile into the gym and we would seal the gym and pressurize it to keep the gas out. There are sirens all over the community they test once a week (every Wed. at 4) that are to alert of potential chemical weapons leaks. There is constant military air traffic all over the area, and chemtrails are a regular occurrence (until I was about 18, I thought it was normal for contrails to stay for at least 6 hours!). These two bases are always heavily guarded and secured, even before 9/11. One of my friend’s dad is an army chemist out there, and he is not allowed to even discuss what he does. The only way I knew that he was a chemist was because he is a doctor and the insignia on his uniform is from the chemical corps. He is very secretive and often disappears late at night to go to work, apparently at a moment’s notice (he has two pagers, a govt. one and his regular one). Aberdeen Proving Grounds is the United States’ largest military testing facility, and Edgewood Arsenal is it’s largest store of arms. I could fill a book with the peculiarities of these two installations.

MONTANA
Bozeman, Mont.
Function: Genetics

NEVADA
Area 51 – Groom Lake – Dreamland – Nellis Air Force Base
Area 51 was said to exist only in our imaginations until Russian satellite photos were leaked to US sources and it’s amazing how you can get photos all over now of it, and even posters. It’s also amazing how much they’ve been busy little bees building this base up.

Function: Stealth and cloaking Aircraft research & development
“‘Dreamland (Data Repository Establishment and Maintenance Land)
Elmint (Electromagnetic Intelligence), Biological weapons research and genetic manipulation/warfare storage, Cold Empire, EVA, Program HIS (Hybrid Intelligence System),BW/CW; IRIS (Infrared Intruder Systems), BI-PASS, REP-TILES,
back engineering of captured space craft propulsion systems, holding area of all alien materials and bodies/prisoners,
Security: Above ground cameras, underground pressure sensors, ground and air patrol
Notes: Operating rooms on several floors, – Complete hospital, fully staffed and has everything imaginable. – The person who gave this info worked as a locksmith in Area 51 for 12 years. He did not see any creatures while on any of the levels, but admits that there were many closed areas that he was not allowed into and he talked to others who said they had seen either actual captured UFOs or own own UFOs and that some thought they had been given freely in an exchange program as it wasn’t possible so many UFOs could n’t have crashed and been recovered in such pristine condition.
Tunnels to: Ft. Irwin, California – Page, Arizona – Tonopah, Nevada – Wiciup, Arizona
S-4 Area in Area 51 Function unknown
Addendum: I have been told by many people (all military) that Area 51 isn’t really where much is going on – or at least the whole “aliens/crashed saucers are there” mystique is a bit hyped because the area is able to be so secured. That illusion is “allowed” and encouraged to focus the energy of the “Conspiracy” people on it and divert snooping into the real hub of action elsewhere (most say Dulce).

The Air Force recently managed to withdraw 3,972 acres of public land from the surrounding desert and absorbed it into the Groom Lake area, making it prohibited to civilians and under military protection. This was in answer to the (government’s) endless battle to keep people from sitting on a ridge that was 10 miles away with telescopic lenses “spying” on the goings-on of the Area and trying to see what all the massive paranoia was about. Double Dog dares, you know….
Also, a bit bizarrely for a place where “nothing is going on”, after the New York 9-11 attack, President Bush the Second issued a statement that would exempt this installation “from any Federal, State, Interstate, Local or hazardous waste laws that might require the disclosure of calcified information concerning that operating location to unauthorized persons…information concerning activities at the operating location near Groom Lake have been properly determined to be classified and disclosure would be harmful to national security. Continued protection of this information is in the paramount interest of the United States”.

2. Blue Diamond, Nevada
Function unknown

3. Fallon Air Force Base area (the flats, near Reno)
“American City”
restricted military sites southwest of Fallon
Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base
Levels: At least seven underground levels

4. Henderson, Nevada – Naval Base
This one’s interesting. I was in Henderson on May 3-4, 1988 on one of my Death Valley/Ghost Town/Photography/Screw the World jaunts. (I love Death Valley). I remembered it vividly because I just got tired of driving and happened to turn off for the night and there I was in Henderson. It was a sleepy, dusty town. I ended up in this strange hotel that seemed like part of an old 1940s horror movie, run by the nicest people you’d want to meet. I love stuff like that. They were so surprized to see a visitor they gave me the room for a few bucks. The next morning (May 4) I left and was about two hours from town, trying to get anything on the radio but static, when I heard a news report that there had been a terrible accident in Henderson and the “marshmallow factory” had blown up, killing several people and causing a massive fire. I couldn’t believe it…I was just there! I just missed it. If I had been my usual Never In A Hurry self, I’d still be there. I saw the smoke not too long after, still driving; Henderson burning hours away.
Then I heard that what had in fact blown up was a government chemical/bomb plant. I was stunned. This sleepy little dusty town had a bomb plant? Huh? I couldn’t find a thing online about the original lie that it was a marshmallow plant. I KNOW they said that – in fact I had called home a few hours after this happened to let them know I was OK because I had called the night before and they knew I’s stayed there. I asked them, now – if they remembered me calling and this story? and they did. It made no sense at all to me. What also doesn’t make sense is how 4,500 tons of ammonium perchlorate can be in the middle of a town and now it’s surrounded by homes. In May, 1991 a huge release of chlorine occurred in Henderson – are we that expendable?

Brian sent me this:
“…. Do you know anything about a NAVAL base out in the middle of the Nevada desert? I want to say Hawthorn, or Henderson, or something like that? About half way between LV and Reno. I was up that way a couple years ago helping out with tech inspection for while making the drive from Vegas to Reno, out in the middle of nowhere, is this damn NAVAL base! Wow, that’s strange I think, so I go though the little town of the same name, and then I see a HUGE lake, also “in the middle of nowhere” and not really looking developed for “public use”. What really weird is that the entire lake looks as if it could be only a few feet deep, VERY slightly angled shores (no steep inclines, like a boat ramp, except from the cliffs of the mountain it sits against) and actually could almost pass for simply a rain or run off”pond” if its acreage wasn’t so big. Yet, out in the middle of this “shallow” lake (starting at the shore of the shallowest looking end), is an almost perfectly straight, dead centered, dead calm “strip” of water (you now the “still waters run deep” expression, its true). Coincidentally enough, this entire end of the lake (about 80% of the lake in fact) is posted,,,yep, you guessed it,, “OFF LIMITS” with the familiar red and white govt issue signs.
Well, the guy that was riding with me to Reno grew up in the Vegas area, and says the rumor is that the Naval base designs/builds super secret submarines, and the “trench” at the end of the lake is in fact the opening of a long underground water tunnel leading back to the base, so they can test the subs in the lake, and “supposedly” this is the deepest lake in the US, or maybe the world”.

4. Mercury, Nevada
Function unknown

5. Tonopah, Nevada
Function unknown

69: San Gabriel (mountains) On Western side of Mojave Desert
Function unknown
Notes: Heavy vibrations coming from under the forest floor which sounds like geared machinery. These vibrations and sounds are the same as heard in Kokomo, Indiana and are suspected underground building/tunneling operations.

NEW MEXICO

1. Albuquerque, New Mexico (AFB)
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico Los Alamos, New Mexico Possible connections to Datil, and other points.

2. Carlsbad, New Mexico
Functions: Underground Nuclear Testing
Tunnels to: Fort Stockton, Texas. Roswell

3. Cordova, New Mexico
Function unknown

4. Datil, New Mexico
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Dulce Base

5: Dulce Base, New Mexico
While some are spending their time scrutinizing Area 51 and thinking that’s so important, Dulce is said to be the crown jewel that we’re all being distracted from; The Big Tamale

Function: Alien interface, Research of mind related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training and reprograming
Levels: 7 Known -
Level 1 – garage for street maintenance
Level 2 – garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines and disc maintenance
Level 3 - everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jump suit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three pounds requires a physical exam and X-ray.
Level 4 - Human research in ‘paranormal’ areas – mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling – etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the ‘Bioplasmic Body’ Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on it’s target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep ‘Delta Waves,’ induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain- Computer link.
Level 5 - Alien housing . “…The room is circular for the (electro- magnetic) generator is nearly 200 feet diameter and covers the fifth and sixth levels (extreme west south wing). There (are) five entrances (plus an escape trap door on the sixth floor) on each floor. Each portal has double door. The security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly, and in addition to weight sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
Level 6 - Level 6 is privately called ‘Nightmare Hall’. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original, forms. There are multi- armed and multi-legged humans and several cages (and vats) of humanoid bat-like creatures up to 7- feet tall. Aliens have taught the humans a lot about genetics, things both useful and dangerous. Level 7 – Humans in cages here, usually drugged or dazed, sometimes crying out for help.
Level 7 is the worst. “Row after row of 1,000’s of humans & human-mixture remains in cold storage. Here too are embryos of humanoids in various stages of development. Also, many human children’s’ remains in storage vats. Who are (were) these people?”
Below Level 7 – Unknown other levels unexplored by humans. Aliens here. Exits into a vast underground cavern series, unexplored by humans, but suspected to be a huge alien culture area.

Tunnels to: Colorado Springs, Colorado Creed, Colorado Datil, N.M. Los Alamos. Page, Arizona Sandia Base Taos, NM
Notes: The Dulce installation (upper levels) was originally constructed by the RAND corp. There are reported to be over 3000 cameras at various high-security locations. Deep sections of the Complex may connect into a natural and extensive underground cave system, which is common in most of these locations

6. Los Alamos, New Mexico
Functions: Psychotronic Research, Psychotronic Weapons
Tunnels to: ALB AFB, New Mexico Dulce, New Mexico Connections to Datil,Taos

7. Sandia Base, New Mexico
Functions: Research in Electrical/magnetic Phenomena
Tunnels to: Dulce Base
Notes: Related Projects are studied at Sandia Base by ‘The Jason Group’ (of 55 Scientists). They have secretly harnessed the ‘Dark Side of Technology’ and hidden the beneficial technology from the public.

8. Sunspot, NM
Function unknown

9. Taos, New Mexico
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Dulce, New Mexico; Cog, Colorado
Notes: Several other sidelines to area where Uranium is mined or processed.

10. White Sands, NM
Function: Missile testing/design
Levels: Seven known

NEW YORK
New York, New York
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Capitol Building, D.C.

OHIO
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base – Dayton, Ohio
Function: Air Force Repository. Rumored to house alien remains and also “alien” craft, stealth
technology and prototype craft

OREGON

1. Cave Junction, Oregon
Function: Suspected Underground UFO Base
Levels: At least one
Notes: Suspected location is in or near Hope Mountain. Near Applegate Lake, Oregon, just over into California. Multiple shafts, access areas to over 1500 feet depth. Built using abandoned mine with over 36 known miles of tunnels, shafts.

2. Crater Lake, Oregon
Tunnels: possible to Cave Junction

3. Klamath Falls, Oregon

4. Wimer, Oregon (Ashland Mt. area)
Function: Underground Chemical Storage
Levels: At least one

PENNSYLVANIA
Raven Rock, Pa (near Ligonier)
Function: working back up underground Pentagon – sister site of Mt. Weather
Notes: 650′ below summit, 4 entrances.

TEXAS
1. Calvert, Texas
Function unknown

2. Fort Hood, Texas (also reported detainment camp)

3. Fort Stockton, Texas
Function: Unknown
Tunnels to: Carlsbad, New Mexico

UTAH
1. Dugway, Utah
Function: Chemical Storage, Radiation storage.

2. Salt Lake City Mormon Caverns
Function: Religions archives storage.
Tunnels to: Delta, Colorado & Riverton, Wyoming

VIRGINIA
Mount Poney – Near Culpepper, Virginia
Function unknown

WASHINGTON
1. Mt. Rainier, Washington
Function unknown.
Tunnels to: Unknown
Notes: A very active UFO base exists beneath Mt. Rainier. There are also said to be underground “vaults” containing
records of the ancient Lemurians.

2. Mt. St. Helens, Washington
Function: thought to be electromagnetic/ultra- and subsound research

3. Yakima Indian Reservation
Function unknown
Notes: Southeast of Tacoma Washington, on the Reservation, in an area 40 by 70 miles. Unusual sounds from underground (Toppenish Ridge). Low flying Silver Cigar shaped craft seen to disappear into the Middle fork area of Toppenish creek

Washington DC
Function: Part of massive underground relocation system to house
select government and military personnel in event of cataclysmic event
Tunnels to: New York City; Mt. Weather

WEST VIRGINIA
Greenbrier Facility, West Virginia – White Sulfer Springs, W. Va
under the Greenbriar Resort,
They don’t even hide this one, and it’s even a daily tourist “fun joke”. The Underground vault was built to meet the needs of a Congress-in-hiding – in fact the hotel is a replica of the White House. The underground area has a chamber for the Senate, a chamber for the House and a massive hall for joint sessions. Although the hotel says it gives tours of the 112,000 square area daily, the installation still stands at the ready, its operators still working under cover at the hotel. The secrecy that has surrounded the site has shielded it both from public scrutiny and official reassessment.
From an article by Ted Gup: “House Speaker Thomas Foley, one of the very few in Congress who has been briefed on the Greenbrier facility, declined to comment for this article. But former speaker Thomas P. “Tip” O’Neill says the evacuation plan always seemed “far-fetched” to him. “I never mentioned it to anybody,” O’Neill recalls. “But every time I went down to the Greenbrier — and I went there half a dozen times — I always used to look at the hill and say, ‘Well, that’s where we’re supposed to live in the event something happens, and that’s where we’re going to do business, maybe under the tennis courts.”

WYOMING
Riverton, Wyoming
Function unknown
Tunnels to: Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado

suspected african bases

African Underground Bases that I know of.

Simon's Town:
Owner: South African Government
Info: It is the Headquarter of The South African Navy, But it is said that there is a underground base Behind the town in the Mountain.

Cape Town:
Owner: South African Government/Nordic
Info: Is the Legislative Capitol of South Africa. There is said to be a Underground Base build into Table Mountain

Durban:
Owner: South African Government/Nordic?
Info: Vacation Town. There is supposedly a Underwater Base near the Durban Harbor. Not sure who owns it.

Pretoria:
Owner: South African Government
Info: The Capitol of South Africa. There seems to be a few here. Near the Prison is one that belongs to the Army Intelligence. There Is one somewhere in The CBD that could be accessed thru a government Building, Might be linked to the Army's. There is said to be one under the Union Building, but it might be a extension of the greater Underground Base in the CBD. Is said to be A-Bomb proof with a full fallout shelter.

Sabie:
Owner: Unknown (Might be Nordic or Grey)
Info: There is said to be a base build into the sheer drop near God's Window outside Sabie. Said to have a camouflaging Force field to hide it's entrance.

These Precise location's are unknown:
Klein Karoo:
Owner: Nordic
Info: There is said to be a big Underground Base, that was granted to the Nordics after they helped the Government. Is said that it covers the size of a medium sized city.

Unknown:
Owner: South African Government?
Info: There is rumored that the Government before 1994 created three underground bases in old abandoned mines. But they seems to have been abandoned before the New ANC

secret bases UK

ATS THREADS ON BASES

A list of Secret Entrances and Possible Underground bases

Secret and Not So Secret UK Bases and Installations

perhaps someone could take a look at were mines and tunnels are located.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join