It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - The Beginning of the End? Yes, No, Maybe So?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
-- I'd like to add the possibility of a global food shortage to the list. (all hail the list) lol

Many nations depend on the food surpluses of corn, wheat, and grains grown in the U.S. and China. The recent flooding of the Mississippi River and the prolonged drought in China has produced a far smaller yield of crops this year. Prices and food shortages may rise.

seekingalpha.com...

edit on 13-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
IMHO we're in the stage that Christ described as "the beginning of sorrows" (Matthew 24:8) or "birthpangs" prior to the dawn of the New Age what with the signs of climate chaos all around us like earthquakes, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornadoes, droughts, floods, wildfires, volcanic eruptions, etc. How long this period lasts before the "abomination of desolation" takes place in Jerusalem setting off the "Great Tribulation" only God knows since according to Bible prophecy as I understand it a few important things need to take place beforehand like the partition of the EU into ten regions headed by ten leaders under a Hitlerian-like Beast who will ally himself with a miracle-working Papal False Prophet; and the rise of an Arab-Muslim confederation in northern Africa and Middle East. We are beginning to see the pieces of the puzzle falling into place not unlike Paul describes it, "through a glass, darkly" (1 Corinthians 13:12). But, I reckon that the pivotal event that triggered this phase we're in now was the terrorist attacks of 9/11.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
(6) June:

-- Another large volcano erupted today in Ethiopia and along with quite a few earthquakes. The ash cloud is currently over the Sudan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Also, to expand on the cyber attacks.

(6) June:

-- Anonymous vows to target the Ben Bernanke and Federal Reserve along with the Global Banking Cartel

-- Operation Empire State Rebellion is commenced.

These are two must messages from Anonymous stating their intentions, if you have not seen them... watch them!

1) Original Statement. - 3/12/11

2) CTRL+ALT+BERNANKE - 6/11/11

2011 is getting really serious if you haven’t already figured it out.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Thanks for the second vid....may have solved my query in this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join