It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 14th 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Maybe this should be in predictions thread...but an old time acquaintance of mine has warned me of this date.

He says this is the day that the great tribulation begins...and it will begin in a big big way.

I asked how do you know, where did you hear this? But he would not tell me. He said he will only tell me in person one day...and we will both live to meet up one day. (he lives in Mexico now and i now live in Asia, Mexico is the last place i will go if i could afford it since my home is Canada)

Anyway....i was trying to get a feel for if he was loosing his mind, doing hallucinogens or channeling things he should not be channeling. But he would not say. He would only say..."Just prepare your mind and trust in God...he has it under control"

So my question is.....

has anybody heard anything significant about the date June 14th 2011?

or should i recommend some meds for my old friend.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The only thing I know of is Duke Nukem: Forever is released that day. No religious predictions or mayan prophecies attached to that date, sorry.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
is your friend Harold Camping?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Again???? Look until I see either Jesus popping through the clouds saying, "What's up B**ches." or Satan popping his head through the ground to say hello I won't believe this stuff. It's getting out of control and things like this cause people who are already unstable to go banana's take that woman who slit her own child's throat cause she didn't want him to go through the end times.
www.ktla.com...
edit on 6/3/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

best thread ever read...you made me LOL

I think ill just go Harold Camping, you know wait around for a tent that will NEVER show up

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Wow, it's actually coming out? That is practically a religious thing for some people. It's like the end times in the sense that it was predicted quite a while ago and people have said it's going to happen every single year since it was first announced.

Excuses have been made for when it didn't happen and people now treat the claim that it will happen with quite a bit of healthy skepticism.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As i stare into my crystal ball,I predict that this day shall pass uneventful....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm scheduled to have a vasectomy on the 15th (true story)...

So in a sense it is the begining of the tribulation for my swimmers!

If the end of the world is that close, I'm gonna call the whole thing off and forget that I was willing to go through with it!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
No....i am a meat popsicle

Ok but i would agree......he's excited for the duke nukem release

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well i guess we will see, but i truly wish i knew why my friend thinks this is the date...

not of a rapture or the end....but the beginng of the end.

I do not expect much from this thread...but it would be interesting to see if any others have come to that conclusion.

Harold Camping...well not many bible punchers believe in rapture and the ones who actually read the bible know that know man knows the date of the end....

So never mind bashing....just looking to see if there is any other talk of this date.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Man i gotta hand it to ya.....you have balls....err...well only for a few more days of your own balls to be exact. (yes i know they dont actually remove the testicles).

Be as manly as you can until that day!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
I'm scheduled to have a vasectomy on the 15th (true story)...

So in a sense it is the begining of the tribulation for my swimmers!

If the end of the world is that close, I'm gonna call the whole thing off and forget that I was willing to go through with it!

Lol.....Been there done that. Its not the end....only the beginning

but i understand the reservation of actually volunteering to have yourself mutilated.....but you will get over the.....

pain...the massive unrelenting pain.

you will be wishing for a new end date....

Think i am joking?

edit on 3-6-2011 by The Great Day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by The Great Day

Hey, I just want to say that you will get a great deal of grief from trolls. Always happens with predictions.. Lol

My opinion, I will keep an eye out on that day, Same as I would with other predictions. (I don't like saying it won't happen because, Hey you never know!.)

I asked how do you know, where did you hear this? But he would not tell me. He said he will only tell me in person one day...

Does this mean you got back in contact with him? or did he tell you a while back and it's now popping up due to the date.?

Just to add - I don't know if you heard but that kid Mitchel Coombes has posted today a tsunami threat for California, Don't know the date though. Might not even be connected with this, Might not even happen.
^^^^^

edit on 3/6/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There is this website with some good information

It does mention June 14th as a main date.

www.dec21.org...

www.dec21.org

Here's the specific page in the site

June 14th
edit on 3-6-2011 by SadButTrue because: added link

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I like how saying the world will not end is considered trolling....

Hey OP, when the date goes by without anything happening can you come back and say you were wrong?

Remember Mat 24:36 ""No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

He says this is the day that the great tribulation begins...and it will begin in a big big way.

Your friend is a boob. The "Great Tribulation" is a term for the last 3 1/2 years, (42 months/1,260 days) of the 7-year Tribulation. Before that begins there must be a rapture, the first 4 seals of the scroll must be opened from heaven, 1/4 of the world's population will die, there must be a temple standing in Jerusalem, the antichrist must be revealed, and he must be in Jerusalem.

The event that triggers the great Tribulation is the "abomination of desolation". Take complete comfort that the great Tribulation will not happen on this date. In fact, make a substantial wager with your friend that it will not happen on this date, or any date in 2011.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

I asked how do you know, where did you hear this? But he would not tell me. He said he will only tell me in person one day...

Does this mean you got back in contact with him? or did he tell you a while back and it's now popping up due to the date.?

Just to add - I don't know if you heard but that kid Mitchel Coombes has posted today a tsunami threat for California, Don't know the date though. Might not even be connected with this.

We hung at one time in person but have kept in touch via the web for about 10 years. We have much in comment and i like, trust and respect him...he is my kin.

So to answer your questing he told me a few months ago that June was a big month...and just chatting with him on IM today he mentioned a date.

I have pasted this link on to him just now....hoping not to offend him but hopefully just to get some answers(sorry Amigo)....

you just can tell a guy this is the date for so and so and leave it at that......so i really wonder,

how is he doing or how does he know...

love you bro

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
There is this website with some good information

It does mention June 14th as a main date.

www.dec21.org...

www.dec21.org

Here's the specific page in the site

June 14th
edit on 3-6-2011 by SadButTrue because: added link

One problem....the OP is discussing 2011 and the site you linked references June 14 2012.

I think ATS should ban prediction threads with less than 3 different sources and instead have a running prediction calendar where people can just put their prediction for a date and people can add stars if they find it believable but can't post replies. Then, as the days ticked by with nothing, the dates would just get X-ed out so everybody can see in one snapshot how pointless it is.

Seriously, what is the point of these threads? They contain no information and then have pages of posts with everybody saying: oh no, another prediction thread...,
edit on 3-6-2011 by lpowell0627 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know about that date, however, according to some other ideas I've heard tossed around here and there, Solar activity may be a contributing cause to massive earthquakes and well, we're expecting some geomagnetic storms sometime tomorrow. So, maybe that will be the beginning of the beginning of the end.

Plus, didn't some kid mention something about a tsunami in California on his FB page.

Realistically, I've stopped worrying. I've come to the rational realization that should the end times be near, there’s is not a damn thing I can do about it.

C'est la vie!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Because the OP was unsure about what he "heard" so he could have been unsure about the year and this is the only info I know of that pertains to the date of June 14th.

Considering no one else has posted anything related to that date, i'd say the website I referenced is the closest to what the OP was looking for.

Do you have something better to offer?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join