It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 - The Beginning of the End? Yes, No, Maybe So?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The following is a month by month timeline of events that have already occurred this year. (2011)

Prelude – 2010
-- A 7.0 Magnitude earthquake strikes Haiti killing nearly a hundred thousand and displaces millions.
-- Deepwater Horizon blows up and leaks oil into the Gulf of Mexico for months.
-- An Icelandic Volcano erupts and disrupts European travel
-- Wikileaks leaks information on corrupt leaders around the world, the U.S. is relatively unscathed
-- Comet Elenin is discovered. (Brown Dwarf Star?)

Beginning of 2011: The Beginning of the END?

(1) January:

-- Tens of thousands of animals begin to drop dead all over the world
Birds -- in Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Sweden, Alabama, California, Idaho, Utah, and Italy (the list goes on)
Fish – in Arkansas, Chesapeake Bay, New Zealand, Brazil, Florida, and Illinois (both lists go on)

-- Magnitude 7.0 or greater earthquakes strike Chile, Argentina, and Pakistan

-- Mega flooding in Queensland, Australia. 200,000 people displaced.

(2) February:

-- Mass protest begins in the North Africa and the Middle East. The countries include: Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, Jordan, and Sudan.

-- Pharaoh Mubarak is ousted in Egypt. keyword: Suez Canal

-- All eyes focus on Gaddafi and Libya – Operation Odyssey Dawn is commenced

-- Extreme drought in China begins

-- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes New Zealand

(3) March:

– A massive 9.0 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of Japan. There is unbelievable carnage from the earthquake, the many resulting aftershocks, the mega-tsunami, and the WORST nuclear incident in mankind’s history. (Fukushima)

-- Wisconsin begins to protest their governor to save their unions

-- Volcanoes erupt in Hawaii and Italy

(4) April:

– The worst tornado outbreak since 1925 sweeps across the middle of the U.S. Over 1400 tornados are spotted in Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia, Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Iowa, Georgia, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Louisiana. At least 344 people are killed. Tens of thousands lose their homes.

-- Massive floods along the Mississippi River destroy towns down the entire length of the U.S. from north to south. Hundreds of thousands are displaced from their homes, levies are blown up and spillways are opened

-- U.S. breaches the nearly $15 trillion debt ceiling… (well not technically)

(5) May:

– Osama bin Laden is killed? No photos. Pakistan is implicated.

-- Raging forest fires burn over a million acres across Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. They continue to this day.

-- Congress votes not to raise the debt ceiling

-- Volcanoes erupt in Iceland and Japan

-- Obama calls for Israel and Palestinian peace / 1967 borders. Netanyahu basically says STFU!

(6) June – Present day

-- Hurricane season begins

-- Cyber attacks begin against all sorts of institutions

-- The Japanese government finally admits three Fukushima reactors completely melted down to the water table. i.e. the worst case scenario and worse nuclear disaster ever

-- Volcanoes erupt in Chile, Russia

-- Operation Odyssey Dawn is still in full swing

July – December
What could possibly come next? Will it get worse?

PUTTING IT ALTOGETHER

What short attention spans we all have to not be able to put it altogether, together. The MSM is not going to do it for us. Virtually, every type of natural disaster has happened already this year. Granted that it's true natural disasters do happen every single year, but this year they have been particularly intense and devastating in every form costing millions of lives and displacing of tens of millions.

From the beginning of the year with thousands upon thousands of birds and fish dying for no reason (omen?), to the U.S. being buried under a mountain of debt that is unpayable, to the unrest in the area of the world with the most oil, to the 1,500 tornados, massive floods, and burning wild fires destroying the U.S., could it be possible that we are fast approaching the end of time as we know it?

Will this devastation continue throughout the world until ‘Comet' Elenin hits, or until the 2012 prophecy, or even the solar maximum in 2013? Even if this is not the end of the world, we are certainly living in very scary times. What in the world is going in the world? Has this all been planned? If so, by who? Have the superpower governments of the world known about this for some time? Whatever you believe you surely cannot just call the events of this year a coincidence, can you?

edit on 12-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
hmmm for half a year that is alot of deaths and military action worldwide. ie 20,000 japanese being kills, about a thousand in each mideast country each, And all those tornados, 500+ Americans killed in one day, yikes RIP

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
you forgot to mention the huge flood that happened in Australia, covering 80% of Queensland
wiki link

edit on 12/6/11 by DesertedIsland because: added link

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DesertedIsland

My bad, I added it to Jan. There have just been so many intense, abnormal events happening this year it is hard to keep up when you are immediately focused on the next.

If anyone else has stuff to add plz do so.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I think maybe. I'm still conflicted on a few things for the absolute end, but I feel something is going on, and further disasters may happen in the coming months. Such as; Hurricane season is supposed to be very active this year. I've seen a few reports on it as well as an ATS thread or two.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Yep, a terrible hurricane season, and a large solar flare would put the icing on the cake and check off every box in the possible natural disaster section.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

I personally think it boils down to the fact that the world is becoming over populated too quickly. The millitary thing has been playing out for years anyone could have seen that stuff coming. I think the depletion of our magnetic field and heavy CME blasts we are taking is affecting the earth changes. As far as elinin (wait and see unfortunatley) I am more worried about the earth traveleing through the comets huge tail of debris! I agree though crazy stuff. Just enjoy what we can now and prepare NOW!
edit on 12-6-2011 by AllUrChips because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
then you have the heat wave in the south and east the wet weather in the North west and west the fire in AZ now in to NM the disease from the soil that is killing rescue works and survives. the 3, now proved to fact, reactor meltdowns. and this is just 2011 what will be 2012 like ?? you a'int seen nothing yet

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So what Obama said to use same borders as 1967? That's been the position of every US President since at least Clinton.

Congress didn't vote NOT to raise the debt ceiling, they voted to extend the timeframe they have to do so.

Several other assumptions in your post are incorrect.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
hmmm for half a year that is alot of deaths and military action worldwide. ie 20,000 japanese being kills, about a thousand in each mideast country each, And all those tornados, 500+ Americans killed in one day, yikes RIP

Your numbers are out, by quite a bit. Especially with the numbers of Americans killed in Joplin.

If you're going to post, make it accurate, please.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Like so many of these types of events, it’s how one tends to choose to interpret them. The truth is many of these types of occurrences have, throughout history been occurring, year after year. This is not to say you’re wrong, it’s only pointing out the opposite side of the coin. Don’t forget, today we have this technology called the INTERNET, iphones, on the ground at the time reporting, the world of communication has most definitely made this planet significantly smaller than any other time in our known history. But I do agree, things do appear to be degrading at an unprecedented rate. As said, we can infer all sorts, the only thing we can guarantee or know which is crumbling before our very eyes is our modern way of life, with our ridiculous fiat currency structure and the corrupt global bankster elites, who effectively run main stream governments, media, and politicians.

I feel this has occurred as a result of a lack of religious beliefs in accountability for ones actions. Even if one accepts or chooses to reject mainstream ideas of God or Islam or any other form of afterlife, People need to believe their actions have an effect on themselves and everything around them, Instead of this anal view that the individual is all that matters. Empathy, kindness, tolerance, generosity, fairness, justice, and respect, for anything and everyone else has been systematically undermined and destroyed by our present global mind set. This is why, 40+% of the world’s population is starving, and about 2% of the world’s population has about 90+% of its entire wealth. Capitalism propagates, and encourages a fractured social system, as its name implies, to capitalize on something, the environment or the population in order for it to survive and expand. We have sold our souls as it were, to mammon, where all that matters is power and money gained at any cost! To capitalize on anything implies to take advantage of something, this is not a path or attitude which promotes a fair and progressive collective within society where everyone has a share and a stake in its growth and benefits. In short, it’s the I’m OK, up yours world! The truth always prevails in the end, and the truth which rings in my ears is ( united we stand, divided we fall) this why we are destroying this world and ourselves with it.

Those who run this doomed system have skillfully used their resources, media for example, to brainwash, indoctrinate, and hypnotize the masses to believe and accept their broken plans and promises. But sad to say like the Nazi death camps they are leading us all to a very big GAS chamber where we will create our own Armageddon.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I fear the end is here

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
What I would add to this thread is this.

Based on Matthew 24 I would come to this conclusion.

We are in the 63rd year of an 80 year apocalypse. As of May 15th. Here's why.

Per the fig tree parable of Matthew it says the following.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

And the major problem here is that a end time event has already occurred. The rebirth of the Jewish nation in 1948. According to a number of prophesies in the bible including Matthew 24 indirectly a restoration of a Jewish nation would be an end time event. So based on the prophecy I come up with the following conclusions about the apocalypse Jesus Christ was warning about.

What is the sign of the end of the world?

When you see the Jewish temple being desecrated again. Per verses 15 through 21.

What is the sign of your coming?

When you see the death of the animal that becomes the carcass of verse 28.

But the most important part of the Matthew 24 prophesy?

When will these things be? Based on verse 2 this question could be rephrased as "When will the Apocalypse start that ends in the total destruction of the temple complex. If you look at a current picture of the area in question the foundation wall of the temple complex is quite in one piece. Per Matthew 2 these walls should be nothing but rubble when the apocalypse ends. So now what event marks the start of the apocalypse?

Verse 14. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And based on what I pointed out previously this event must have occurred on or before May 15 1948.

Now how do I get the 80 year timeframe? Per verse 34.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

So based on this verse it is saying the average lifetimes of the generation being born as the first event of the apocalypse occurred. Approximately 70 to 80 years per Psalms 90-10.

So at the bare minimum the apocalypse is 63 years along. Could be a couple of years farther along though. Verse 6 states the apocalypse won't start during a time of war. WW2 ended on 9-2-1945. Which means going in the opposite direction the apocalypse could only be 77 years long.

The title of the thread is wrong. The first event of the end of the world that we know of happened in 1948. You just have to open you mind to the timeframe involved.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
very nice, s+f

i believe that if things do get worse than we can officially call it the beginning of the end

edit: i would like to see this thread stay updated for the entire year
edit on 6/12/2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
You would think that all that has happened and we are only half way through the year. That is a crazy amount of deaths too, its a crazy world we live in and it can only get worse.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

The rapture will happen by september and the antichrist get use the many plastic coffins whove been already a few years before made, of would say that these people had abducted by UFO's... and there is also a possibility of both... for an example that the people form the UFO kill that people and put them in the plastic coffins, and if family want to see their love ones and will open the lid, that they think to see their husband,wife, son.. but what they are really see is a body materialized by a demon but with the body from the one you aspect.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
There is also the titrium leak (amount unknown) into the Mississippi River from the Grand Gulf Nuclear Plant, and the flood in the midwest.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I got my doubts on hurricane season

unless 3 major storms form up in less than a month or is at least comparable to 2005 season, there isnt much to worry about; look at 2006 to now.

I'd pay more attention to human actions at this point...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

It's true we do have a lot more technology at our disposal to spread the word around the world, but when's the last time a 9.0 earthquake hit the earth the same year that started with thousands of birds dropping dead from the sky and fish washing ashore all over the world, the worst tornado outbreak in over 75 years, one of worst Mississippi floods ever recorded, and the list goes on all most indefinitely?

Is it really just all a coincidence? Remember all of the coincidences on 9/11? I guess the next time there's a solar eclipse during a major solar flare right after peak oil, nukes are dropped, and WWIII starts we will just shrug it off too as a freak occasion that wasn't planned or initiated. I don't know, it's just quite peculiar to say the least.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kojack

Well hurricane season did just officially start. What if it is just one major cane that takes out all of Cuba, Florida, or New Orleans again is added to that list? Would that be good enough to insinuate that something is seriously wrong? I know strong hurricanes and typhoons happen every single year, year after year, but if there's a category-5 that makes land fall (which is rare) with the list of events that have already taken place, wouldn’t that just make your eyes light up in dismay? I guess we will see, I am certainly not hoping for it though.

You are correct about watching our own actions as the true tell.

edit on 12-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join