It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was Paul McCartney replaced?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I have to ask all the people that believe Paul is Dead, Why was he replaced?

Celebrities die all the time, but not replaced by body doubles, so why Paul?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
They were to big in their time and they believed that alot of people would commit suicide if they stopped. Also, the companies earned alot of money on conserts, EP's/CD's and other stuff so the story goes that they replaced him with a guy that won a look-a-like contest.
Tho I am a bit of believer that he died and they replaced him, mostly because of the CD where they are dressed and walking in a special way (don't remember the name of the CD!)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
He is a member of the UK reptilian royalty sent to infiltrate western society through music who replaced Paul.

He is a master spy who has been covertly working for MI5 for 50 years who looked enough like Paul that MI5 "replaced " the dead/dying Paul with their own man.

He is the great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson of King Arthur and wanted to be a Rock star, coincidentally he looked a lot like Paul.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by svante
They were to big in their time and they believed that alot of people would commit suicide if they stopped. Also, the companies earned alot of money on conserts, EP's/CD's and other stuff so the story goes that they replaced him with a guy that won a look-a-like contest.
Tho I am a bit of believer that he died and they replaced him, mostly because of the CD where they are dressed and walking in a special way (don't remember the name of the CD!)

Why not do the same when Elvis died? I'm sure they were worried people would commit suicide..

And Death sells.. Look at any recording artist that has died and see how much they made posthumous versus alive

I'm not saying the story is complete rubbish, but after researching it all day, I have failed to see one person ask that simple question.. I've heard why he was killed, but no one can answer why he was replaced, or who benefited from it

BTW: The album is Abbey Road.. It's an amazing album, i would highly suggest purchasing it and then immediately listen to #6: "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" That guitar rift and the whole beat is in like 20 popular songs that came out within this year lol.. Shows how ahead of the curve they really were

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
ya i didn't really believe in all the rumor that paul was killed. but i did a little research and watched a really good

documentary called "The Winged Beatle" and it just blew me away... Heres the link check it out ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

Thanks, I'm watching it now, but probably won't get around finishing it until tomorrow..

Buuut, does it answer the most important question: Why?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
the most simplest answer would be.. the Band The Beatles was paying so much in tax's to the U.K government and they did not want that to end. because the death of Paul would have been the end of the Beatles.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by adam76
ya i didn't really believe in all the rumor that paul was killed. but i did a little research and watched a really good

documentary called "The Winged Beatle" and it just blew me away... Heres the link check it out ...

www.youtube.com...

that was amazing....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
If he WAS replaced, it was probably at the direction of Theo Adorno. Adorno was the shadiest person surrounding the whole Beatles phenomenon, but history says little about his involvement. He was one of the only people who could answer the question of "Why?" with certainty. A search for info usually just pulls up the same article by the same dude over and over.

I'm not sure I buy into the Beatles conspiracies, which is highly unusual for me
, but the evidence (that Paul was replaced) is certainly compelling.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm from Liverpool.
The conspiracy about Paul McCartney being replaced
is just about one of the most laughable ever.

Everybody knows everybody here or we all know someone who's related to him.
Its the most absurd conspiracy ever.
Ther y go

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok, this thread is not even laughable

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMeLiverpool

I'd like to believe that Paul wasn't replaced.
One thing that's making me wonder is his ears.
They absolutely don't match, do they?
I've studied a bunch of photos and one thing that sticks out is the ears!

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Because he was too ugly? oops, was that my outloud voice?! Maybe he just wasn't all that great.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I've never been a Beatles fan, but I got interested in this topic one day and started reading about it and looking at pictures and comparisons of Paul and Fake Paul and there's not a doubt in my mind that Paul died and was replaced by an imposter. I'm absolutely certain that it happened.

As for why? There could be any number of answers, but I guess the simplest would be that replacing Paul with someone else would have ruined the group, so it was easier to just use a fake and pretend like nothing happened. I'm sure it had a lot to do with why the group broke up so soon after the switch though.

top topics

join