It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracy Morgan Tells Gays to "Man Up"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

Who is Tracy Morgan? When I read the title I thought it was a she, and she was an adult star or something.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
God that says...HE made them MALE and FEMALE, would create something that totally contradicts that. I'll tell you what's the blame for the RISE in homosexuality...and 'being born that way' has nothing to do with it; and is a pretty LAME excuse for a sexual perversion.

God talks? To who?? I mean, besides Bush.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Enkii

Sorry for the poor quality but I couldn't resist:

This remains non-news to me based on his history. I would expect nothing less from Tracy Morgan.

EDIT: Vid not working for some reason, if it doesn't correct itself here is the link: www.youtube.com...

EDIT2: Vid has "no embed" so you'll have to click the link to youtube to laugh, sorry.

edit on 12-6-2011 by TSearchX because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2011 by TSearchX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
LoL, what a perverse cartoon! Can anyone tell me if there are more perverse straights in the world, or more perverse gays in the world?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
one you should NEVER forget: "Monkey see, monkey do!"

That's how we all ended up on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Oh so people can say funny points about any race, religion, etc, but gays are off limits?

Sorry, grow up.

Comedy is about making jokes. If you can't take a joke maybe you need to get your head outta your rear?

GET A LIFE PPL!

1st Amendment > Your Opinion

None of these statements are jokes...

.....Perhaps you don't know what a joke is?

People laugh at jokes because they are structured for humor.

This is just a man gurgitating ignorant tripe.
edit on 12-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

GET A LIFE PPL!

1st Amendment > Your Opinion

1st amendment encompasses ALL PEOPLE.

Including 'gays', who are now talking about it, and you tell them that they shouldn't.

You're the only one destroying the first amendment here, actually...

Nobody said he shouldn't be "allowed" to say these things.

We're just saying he is an ignorant moron.

As we have the right to do. Under the first amendment.

Hypocrites will be hypocrites, I suppose.

Which side of this debate is ACTUALLY "pushing an agenda"?

The one that wants a bunch of people to shut up and get out of the country.... or the people TALKING ABOUT what's wrong with a situation?
edit on 12-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

In the great Carlos Mencia's words, "If you can take a dick, you can take a joke!"

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by nuttin4U

I don't believe television is to blame. The reason for the increase of homosexuality may be because it is more accepted than it was even 30 years ago. The level of tolerance and acceptance has somewhat risen as time goes by and I believe will continue to do so. There is still a long ways to go. Being gay will never fully be accepted like people accept water is wet, but we may get pretty darn close. It is no longer being hidden behind a curtain of shame. There have been gays all throughout history of mankind. Well before television was even a thought. It just wasn't brought out into the open. How do you explaine someone being gay when they grew up in a time gays were never shown on tv?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MIDNIGHTSUN
I don't believe gay is taught in school because animals have been shown to be gay too. I have a feeling that gayness could be caused by the chemicals society is dumping into our environment. But maybe god did create gays to test our tolerance and progress in building a more peaceful world.

1. Homosexuality has existed as long as humans have existed, hundreds of thousands of years. Long before any chemicals.
2. There is no god. Even if there was, going by his book, he would rather you stone homosexuals to death then tolerate them.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JaqueFresco

Yes Menstealia has even stolen Immortal Technique lyrics. Bloody guy has no original material does he?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Tracy morgan is awesome!
I may not agree 100% with what he said or how it was said. But theres no reason to hop on his wagon and start bashing him. He is a comedian!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Tracy Morgan, has always been sexist & homophobic, he even seems a bit racist at times. This type of stuff has been in his acts for years. Idk what took people so long to notice.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

I hear ya. Same with Gilbert Godfreid. (sp)
People are so blind sometimes as to what is real until the MSM gets a go at it.

edit on 12-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I saw this very important ground breaking news story about Tracy Morgan.
Then I realized that I don't really care about Tracy Morgan or what he says or does.
edit on 12-6-2011 by matito because:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by matito
I saw this very important ground breaking news story about Tracy Morgan.

Tracy Morgan needs to man up because this guy acts like a ditsy middle school tween girl in most of the films he is in. I hope this incident opens the eyes to those who actually pay money to see this poor excuse of a comedian.

Why do you care how people spend their money?!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Why do you care if I care?

All I am saying is that the people complaining about his humor appear to be people who paid to see his show. Maybe next time they will not go. Anyone paying to see a comedian should be familiar with the comedians artistic style and what to expect to some degree. I don't condone what was said. He is not a world leader, he is a comedian who makes money by getting media attention like many comedians before him. I personally don't like his comedic style. You have all the right in the world to love his comedic style and that is perfectly fine with me.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by matito

Why do you care if I care?

Why do you care that I care about what you care about?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lol

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by muzzleflash

Jokes are fine but when he says that he will stab his son if he talks gay, that is going a bit far. Some attempts at humour are total failures and this is a perfect example of it.

Wrong. It's subjective.

You cannot objectively say something is genuinely humorous or not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is not the same with everyone.

So what's next? We should limit free speech? That's the only thing that could happen the way everyone is crying and throwing a fit.

Meanwhile another few dozen bodies showed up executed near the Mexican border, but no one cares. Evil old Tracy made a joke about gay people.

free speech is already limited. His son can take that as a threat, harassment, abuse all of those things are wrong and allready have punishments tied into them. so to toalk about limiting free speech is dumb because its already happend.

Who, are you to say I don't care about those who died at the Mexican border, and why would I talk about them in this topic? Why is your mind so small?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

[...]

Edit to add: I don't think it's taught in school because it has nothing to do with education. They shouldn't teach any sex ed at all.

[...]

Yes, but they are teaching sex ed and they are promoting homosexuality under the guise of "teaching tolerance."

I don't care what "consenting adults" do in private. What annoys me is how homosexuals are whining about being allowed to marry so they can join the mainstream and be seen as "normal." And that being denied marriage is a "violation of their 'civil rights'" -- so bogus.

They will eventually be allowed to marry, not because it's a good thing for individuals or society, but because the Elites who control ALL of our media (TV, radio, movies, print) are promoting the "Gay Agenda" by glamorizing it and by making it "politically incorrect" to criticize homosexuality.

Why? Moral disintegration accelerated by drug use, destruction of the nuclear family, lowering the birth rate.

Psychologically confused, damaged people are easier to control -- thru medications, incarceration,cults.

Psychologically damaged people often end up as drifters who can disappear without a trace, either as victims of human trafficking or murder. No one cares enough about them 1.) to notice that they're gone or 2.) to look for them.

Our overlords want Chaos. Sick people are less able to mount any kind resistance to their plans. Which is why they want to legalize ALL currently illegal drugs -- heroin, crack, crystal meth, etc.
edit on 12-6-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join