It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracy Morgan Tells Gays to "Man Up"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't believe gay is taught in school because animals have been shown to be gay too. I have a feeling that gayness could be caused by the chemicals society is dumping into our environment. But maybe god did create gays to test our tolerance and progress in building a more peaceful world.

(This account was posted on Facebook by a gay man, Kevin Rogers who was at the Nashville show Thursday)

I figured at some point the gay jokes would fly and I'm well prepared for a good ribbing of straight-gay humor. I have very thick skin when it comes to humor; I can dish and I can take. What I can't take is when Mr. Morgan took it upon himself to mention about how he feels all this gay # was crazy and that women are a gift from God and that "Born this Way" is bull#, gay is a choice, and the reason he knows this is exactly because "God don't make no mistakes" (referring to God not making someone gay cause that would be a mistake).

He said that there is no way a woman could love and have sexual desire for another woman, that's just a woman pretending because she hates a f**king man. He took time to visit the bull# of this bullying stuff and informed us that the gays needed to quit being pussies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying.

www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Tracy Morgan, has always been sexist & homophobic, he even seems a bit racist at times. This type of stuff has been in his acts for years. Idk what took people so long to notice.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Morgan got into trouble from his comments from what I understand. He had to apologize and his shows are seeing less and less ticket sales.

But let me get this straight (no pun intended), your argument is that being gay may "be in the water"? OK, that's a unique view! I believe it is environmental coupled with personal choice. Who cares what they want to do and who cares what Tracy Morgan thinks about it?

Edit to add: I don't think it's taught in school because it has nothing to do with education. They shouldn't teach any sex ed at all.

Also, if it God put them on this Earth to test us, then shouldn't we not judge and "forgive" them as God would want us to do? WWJD?

edit on 11-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: edit again cuz I cants spellz

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

He may be homophobic. which is wrong. but good god is he funny

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Agreed, Morgan's history shows all of this over and over again.

Controversy = Cash

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Oh so people can say funny points about any race, religion, etc, but gays are off limits?

Sorry, grow up.

Comedy is about making jokes. If you can't take a joke maybe you need to get your head outta your rear?

GET A LIFE PPL!

1st Amendment > Your Opinion

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
oh yes, thats all the world needs more of. testosterone and machismo

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Now maybe if you guys were saying that Lisa Lampanelli makes garbage jokes and needs to sit down and shut the hell up, maybe than I would take sympathy.

Tracy Morgan isn't really that bad.

Lisa on the other hand?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkii
oh yes, thats all the world needs more of. testosterone and machismo

Have you ever heard what Bog Sagat's stand up is like?

HAVE YOU???

My God man, there is 100x an atrocity going on over there.

You guys need to show up and turn it into a media controversy.

There is like 500 controversies in 1 Bob Sagat show for you to choose from!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Jokes are fine but when he says that he will stab his son if he talks gay, that is going a bit far. Some attempts at humour are total failures and this is a perfect example of it.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Jokes are fine but when he says that he will stab his son if he talks gay, that is going a bit far. Some attempts at humour are total failures and this is a perfect example of it.

Wrong. It's subjective.

You cannot objectively say something is genuinely humorous or not.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It is not the same with everyone.

So what's next? We should limit free speech? That's the only thing that could happen the way everyone is crying and throwing a fit.

Meanwhile another few dozen bodies showed up executed near the Mexican border, but no one cares. Evil old Tracy made a joke about gay people.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You're right it is subjective. Some find holocaust and dead baby jokes funny while others are perfectly justified for being offended. It is no different in this case. If Tracy has the freedom to tell the joke then people have the freedom to be offended and respond.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I am the only one who flagged this thread so far because I think I should alert open minds who are aware of the double-standards of current mainstream society and want to see exactly how the people are mesmerized and tricked into this garbage.

Study this list of Cognitive Biases
Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Distortion

Just because the mainstream media decides to rant about Tracy for hours last night doesn't mean that we need to even take this non-issue seriously.

I have shown through various points in previous posts various aspects of why this is not acceptable behavior to make a big deal about some comedian and his jokes as if it mattered.

You wanna know what the biggest hypocrisy of all is?
Gay people want to be "Free" and choose their own "Identity", but they become FASCIST CENSORS the minute anyone criticizes "homosexuality" or any other related things.

Everyone has gotten so uptight and unreasonable...

Can't we just stop caring what other people say and think if it's only gonna make us angry? Can't we just respect other's free speech and IGNORE them if they piss us off?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You're right it is subjective. Some find holocaust and dead baby jokes funny while others are perfectly justified for being offended. It is no different in this case. If Tracy has the freedom to tell the joke then people have the freedom to be offended and respond.

So why didn't anyone ever make a big media debacle about Bob Sagat (or others like that)?

Is it because there is no precondition? Like say an agenda to pursue?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

"Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

What is funny about 6 suicides in 1 week? Nothing. Just ignorance on Tracy's part.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Tracy Morgan, low class, unintelligent, groin/toilet humor.

Who expects anything but the bottom of the barrel from him ?

Why would anyone give credence to anything he has to say ?

Celebrity does not confer intellect, morality, decency...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Gilbert Gottfried made jokes about Japan too soon after the earthquake and there was much ado about that including him being fired from his spokeman/voice over work for AFLAC. Michael Richards had tons of media attention after going off on an audience member and using the n-word. This isn't some isolated incident.

Now, I will admit I have never watched Bob's stand up so I have no idea what his style of comedy is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

"Gays need to quit being p**sies and not be whining about something as insignificant as bullying."

What is funny about 6 suicides in 1 week? Nothing. Just ignorance on Tracy's part.

How did you automatically connect "bullying" as forcing "6 suicides in a week"?

Suicide is a choice, 100%. That's why we call it suicide. Because you choose to do yourself in. No one else makes that choice, only you.

Almost everyone here was bullied before for some reason. Too fat, too skinny. Their skin color. Their hair. Their teeth. Their wealth. Their choice in music, clothing, etc.

And often times critics can be very unfair and harsh and even beat you up. I know tons of people here relate to this.

But to even insinuate that bullying automatically equals suicide?

You know where the Bias Blind Spot is at?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sorry, it was 6 suicides in 1 month.

Clementi’s death marks the fifth suicide by a gay teen in the past month. Justin Aaberg, openly gay and just 15, committed suicide after being bullied in school. Billy Lucas, also 15 wasn’t out, but was mercilessly bullied in school. He hanged himself. Asher Brown, 13, who told his parents he was gay the morning he shot himself in the head, was also bullied. And Seth Walsh, also just 13, hanged himself after suffering from years of bullying.

Clementi's roommate secretly taped him with his boyfriend having sex and then posted it on YouTube/Facebook publicly outing him.

I think it is safe to say that TM was alluding to these events.

While everyone gets bullied only 10 states in the USA have included sexual orientation in their anti-bullying policy. In some states it is illegal for teachers to intervene if a student is being bullied because they are gay.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I get tired of hearing about gay people being treated unfairly! Why do we have to agree with what is wrong? Slice it, dice it, call it what you want...but i can't see how a God that says...HE made them MALE and FEMALE, would create something that totally contradicts that. I'll tell you what's the blame for the RISE in homosexuality...and 'being born that way' has nothing to do with it; and is a pretty LAME excuse for a sexual perversion.

Here's my theory:

TELEVISION.

Look at the role models these days. Most men on T.V. act like girls and are straight out flaming gay...and don't care what people think. There has been an OUTBURST of 'gay actors' (male and female). Now-a-days...everyone is being "born gay"! And that's simply NOT the case.

People are becoming gay because that's what they're taught, by people in the industry, like: Gaga or the guy from "America's Next Top Model". Look at the role models our kids are being raised up with. And you wonder why? Seriously???

When i was growing up..it was all about The Brady Bunch, and the whole world was shocked to find out...that Mr. Brady was 'gay'; which goes to show you, it wasn't as "out in the open", as it is today. Sure, there have always been 'gay' people in the industry....just not 'as gay'. Heck, when i was in high school...there MAY HAVE BEEN 1 or 2 gay people, in my graduating class, but no one knew for certain. So, how is it, that schools these days...are filled with young gay men and women? Again, just look at the crap they watch on tv...especially music videos.

And, for those of you that think it's normal...because animals are known to have same sex relationships...let me remind you....you're not an animal..so stop thinking like one, and acting like one. In case you didn't know, television is run on this concept...one you should NEVER forget: "Monkey see, monkey do!"

Oh, and the only reason why Tracey Morgan apologized is because he KNEW he was committing career suicide. Hey Tracey, WHY DON'T YOU MAN UP...and STICK BEHIND YOUR COMMENTS!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join