It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tracy Morgan Tells Gays to "Man Up"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I don't care what "consenting adults" do in private. What annoys me is how homosexuals are whining about being allowed to marry so they can join the mainstream and be seen as "normal." And that being denied marriage is a "violation of their 'civil rights'" -- so bogus.

They will eventually be allowed to marry, not because it's a good thing for individuals or society, but because the Elites who control ALL of our media (TV, radio, movies, print) are promoting the "Gay Agenda" by glamorizing it and by making it "politically incorrect" to criticize homosexuality.

Do you even know what marriage is?

It's a financial institution between two adults that has federal benefits...

Forget it, haters gonna hate. Regardless of plain logic.

Psychologically confused, damaged people are easier to control -- thru medications, incarceration,cults.

Maybe you should stop subscribing to those things and you might find your symptoms disappearing.
edit on 12-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrangeBrood

I don't care what "consenting adults" do in private. What annoys me is how homosexuals are whining about being allowed to marry so they can join the mainstream and be seen as "normal." And that being denied marriage is a "violation of their 'civil rights'" -- so bogus.

They will eventually be allowed to marry, not because it's a good thing for individuals or society, but because the Elites who control ALL of our media (TV, radio, movies, print) are promoting the "Gay Agenda" by glamorizing it and by making it "politically incorrect" to criticize homosexuality.

And here I thought marriage was a sacred contract between a man and a woman made before God and community.

Of course, for those who do not believe in God, there's no point in arguing.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Marriage is, and always has been a pact between individuals that is recognized by the state and given special rights. It was so in Sumeria it is so in America. The various churches only got involved because they realized they could make a quick buck and use it to control people, like the rest of religion.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOrangeBrood

Forget it, haters gonna hate. Regardless of plain logic.

Psychologically confused, damaged people are easier to control -- thru medications, incarceration,cults.

Maybe you should stop subscribing to those things and you might find your symptoms disappearing.
edit on 12-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

Most of the mass murderers, conquerors, marxist's and psychopaths/sociopaths that cause great harm to society have been homosexual or bi-sexual. Heterosexual disdain for homosexuals when taken in a historical context is fairly sound.

And throughout history whenever homosexuality has been "normalized", homosexuals use their position to promote homo-supremacy. In the past thousands, perhaps millions of men where forced to engage in homosexual indoctrination at the point of a sword(the gay leaders didn't like that their soldiers wanted to go home and raise a family, one of the few unspoken things that led to the Greek population decline that enabled Rome to conquer Greece so easily).

And it is also about self determination. Yes society should show mercy towards minority groups, but when a minority group seek to lord over and rule a majority group like "whites" did in South Africa or Zimbabwe.

Heterosexuals have an inherent right to our own societies, culture and rule over ourselves. The fact of the matter is that many gay's disproportionately seek positions of power, influence and wealth. They have become a market dominant minority in fashion, and God knows what other industries.

So we heterosexuals are well within our rights to expel gay's and bisexuals from our communities, if gay's and bisexuals unduly interfere in our society.
edit on 12-6-2011 by korathin because: forgot to add "un" to "spoken"

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Most people (i.e. everyone) are innately bisexual, so that lie of an "argument" you just posted has no weight, at all.

Also the whole "gay agenda" crap is just that, crap. The only "agenda" is the desire for equal rights, which if you deny, then you are a bigot and have no place in society, plain and simple.
edit on 6/13/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17

Most people (i.e. everyone) are innately bisexual, so that lie of an "argument" you just posted has no weight, at all.

You wish.

Also the whole "gay agenda" crap is just that, crap. The only "agenda" is the desire for equal rights, which if you deny, then you are a bigot and have no place in society, plain and simple.

That's rich. "A bigot and have no place in society" -- who's the intolerant dictator?

Validates what Korathin posted. Homosexuals want to dominate and dictate to all others.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

It isn't wishing, it is fact. All humans are functionally bisexual to a degree. Many never express that behavior, many do.

So are you saying that racists have a place in society? Because if you don't condemn all bigotry, it is the same as supporting racism.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

And here I thought marriage was a sacred contract between a man and a woman made before God and community.

Of course, for those who do not believe in God, there's no point in arguing.

So that entitles men and women to more financial aid, insurance benefits, visitation rights at hospitals... the list goes on...?

I'm sure that's what God himself would say. Real "Christian" attitudes from the overtly religious as usual.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So are you saying that racists have a place in society? Because if you don't condemn all bigotry, it is the same as supporting racism.

I NEVER mentioned racism. This is such a standard Left-wing tactic. Pull the race card to smear anyone who disagrees with you. Pull the race card to defend homosexuality? Sheer stupidity.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You are the only one who is acting stupid here. Comparing homophobia to racism is perfectly valid as both are intense forms of bigotry. If you refuse to condemn bigotry as a whole then you functionally support all forms of bigotry.

But I see that you are just going to act like a troll in this discussion, so I won't further validate you or your opinions by responding to you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Form your own nation or communities(if your too scared, building private communities is a "safe" alternative)then you can have all the rights you want.

Here is my perspective as a reserved heterosexual male. Your rights end where mine begin. I have the right to be free of harassment, molestation, stalking or other unwanted advances, period.

Also gay's have as much rights as a fetus. Because homosexuality can only survive by either leeching off of heterosexuals, or subjugating heterosexuals(the Aztecs where ruled by a homosexual nobility and some Greek city states where lead by homo's and from time to time). Meaning homosexuals do not have any inherent right to exist at all if they choose to exist in a heterosexual community that doesn't want them.

The major fault line between us is that you view society and perhaps even other social constructs as if they are beings in of themselves. Society is nothing more then a word used to describe a particular grouping of human beings, without human beings society wouldn't exist; Society=Humans. So in that context let's look at your last "statement".

The only "agenda" is the desire for equal rights, which if you deny, then you are a bigot and have no place in society, plain and simple

--So basically gay's want equality within and over heterosexual society. And any heterosexual who disagrees with giving homosexuals equality in a heterosexual society is a bigot, thus has no place in heterosexual society.--

Now that doesn't make much sense unless your only looking at it from a gay supremacist agenda. That is what you are, a supremacist. You demand that heterosexuals adapt to suite the needs and desires of homosexuals; thus depriving heterosexuals of our human born right of self determination(free will).

P.S
the whole "everyone is bi" argument is bogus. I will concede that most if not all Sociopaths are or can be bisexual(as they have no conscience and are more prone to becoming sex addicts, and one of the reason's why heterosexuals on average/majority find homosexuals disgusting is because we have a conscience).

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I have a feeling that gayness could be caused by the chemicals society is dumping into our environment.

lol what? homosexuality has been around even before the idea of God, there are numerous sources (pictures,statues,text) that depict it..
edit on 13-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by MIDNIGHTSUN

I have a feeling that gayness could be caused by the chemicals society is dumping into our environment.

lol what? homosexuality has been around even before the idea of God, there are numerous sources (pictures,statues,text) that depict it..
edit on 13-6-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

So has a host of other mental illnesses. Our environment is saturated with estrogen based compounds(more liable to cause an increase in mtf transgenderism granted) to the point that many species are on the knifes edge of extinction.

Your train of thought and others in this regard is part of the problem with our species. We forget that correlation doesn't automatically mean causation.

Take 10 gay people, each one might be gay because of very different reasons. Say 2 out of the 10 are sociopaths. Their reasons might be purely psychological. As sociopaths have no conscience, they have no natural yuk factor that is based on internal biology.

Now the remaining 8, be they normal/empath or whatever, the causes can still be greatly different. Take 4 out of the 8. 2 of them could very well be gay because of bacteria. Heck it could be two different types of bacteria barely or not even related to each other but cause the same outcome(homosexuality). The other 2 could very well be gay because of a virus.

Now lets look at the remaining 4. They might have genetic mess' up's, all 4 of them. But each of them might have a different genetic mess up that causes the same effect.

Most people are not sentient. Their actions are dictated by their biology or conditioning. Look at the trouble people get into when their temporal lobe gets messed up. Heck look up the fact that the Pentagon wanted to build a gay bomb to deal with Muslims and other threats during the 1990's(but the Pro Gay Clinton shut it down, cause if your able to make people gay, you should be able to cure homosexuality).

The simple fact is a cure will be developed sooner or later. It probably would of already been developed but gay's aka gay agenda and leftist and co, has shut down legitimate research into homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Firstly my posts have been from the perspective of a heterosexual man. Secondly you are a complete idiot. Do you realize how insane the stuff you are spouting out is? The ancient greeks did not have a concept of monosexuality.

Let me guess, you are a white anglo-saxon protestant who is either a baby boomer or raised by ones? You've grown up in a culture of repression and lies and thus aren't open to the truth. The truth that homosexuality and bisexuality is just as natural as heterosexuality. If you think that homosexuals/bisexuals harass and molest straight males you are completely deluded. I can't imagine the horror stories that your priest spouted to you. Or maybe he is the one that molested you? The level of fear that you present is rarely found in normal people. You must either be a closet homosexual who doesn't know how to deal with his feelings and thus is afraid of them, or you were sexually abused by someone you trusted when you were a child. Your father, your uncle, your priest?

Everyone has the same right to exist as everyone else, to deny that is akin to embracing Stalinism. There is no such thing as a "heterosexual" community. Active bisexuals make up the majority of the world's population. As well you are the only one with a supremacist agenda. Or is it an inferiority complex? I suggest getting help from a therapist for your irrational fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Maybe people who can't construct sentences or figure out where an apostrophe belongs should form their own community and stop leeching off of the intelligent folk.

...Oh wait, we already have the anti-homosexual crowd to fill that void.

Carry on, then.

(And no, I'm not trying to just be ad hominem, I just find it extremely odd that no anti-homosexual individual has been able to express a complete thought with full and complete sentences, properly spelled and punctuated since I've joined this site. It's quite the anomaly. "Uneducateds gonna undecuate", I suppose.)
edit on 13-6-2011 by TheOrangeBrood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
if you think tracy morgan is offensive you should see some of the other stand ups I've seen...it's comedy...it's made to be offensive and that's one of the funny aspects about it...grow up and get over it if you don't like it is my opinion

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

A cure for homosexuality? Is that somewhere in the Westboro Baptist Church's booklet?

edit to add: I'm pretty sure the cure for homosexuality that you want closely resembles The Final Solution...

edit on 13-6-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join