It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme low FLY by JET IA 63 · 3 Feet from ground!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

EXTREME low FLY by JET IA 63 · 3 Feet from ground!!!!!!!!

www.youtube.com

This is just a video i found surfing the net of a coterranean pilot flying his IA 63 Pampa FMA (Fabricaciones Militares Argentinas) at less tha one meter from land

www.youtube.com...
the two videos synced
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-6-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: BAN Forum Instructions - Please Review This Link.
edit on 6/11/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This is just sn example of the ability or our pilots, with almost no budget for defense or militar development, but with the will and b***s to do what ever is necessary in the battlefield. Simply amazing
They battled in the Malvinas war and defeated the UK airforce with almost no technology in our crafts and with a militar government that threw them alone in the battlefield with almost no backup
Aguante Argentinos!!
Enjoy

NAMASTE

www.youtube.com

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath

This is just sn example of the ability or our pilots, with almost no budget for defense or militar development, but with the will and b***s to do what ever is necessary in the battlefield. Simply amazing
They battled in the Malvinas war and defeated the UK airforce with almost no technology in our crafts and with a militar government that threw them alone in the battlefield with almost no backup
Aguante Argentinos!!
Enjoy

NAMASTE

www.youtube.com

Argentians, and especially their pilots, fought bravely in a stupid conflict that was just meant to distract from domestic problems, but to say that the RAF was defeated, is entirely incorrect.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Dang!!!

Those people on the ground are NUTS!!! No way I would be close to a plane flying that low lol... too much could go wrong...

Good find!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
*SNIP* you Argentina! We won't forget you Maradonna
hahah

Purely joking, don't get all racially offended

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/19/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to say amazing. It was so shaky and jumbled that it looks CGI to me.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's a waste of a thread anyway. It's not breaking news whatsoever. It's just a video of some nuts people. I'm sure someone will be along soon to delete this thread anyhow

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I know very little about video-editing, but could this possibly be fake? That was the first thought that came to mind, probably because of the outlandishness of the content! Very cool nonetheless, but I do find it a bit suspicious. I didn't know what they were filming at first, as I couldn't see anything. It just looks weird is what I'm saying, but then again I have never had a jet almost decapitate me while filming it...So just throwing that out there as a possibility, and am NOT claiming that it is indeed fraudulent. Very nice video though, thx for posting.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

NAMASTHE

here i embed it for u

How to embed youtube videos
edit on 11-6-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The Argentinians WILL have to fly that low if they want to invade the Falkland Islands again......

and even then there is no guarantee that will be enough...

And they LOST first time round .......... OP your talking rubbish if you think you defeated the Britiish in the 80's....what are you ,10 years old ?

PDUK
edit on 11-6-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Er, what?

Firstly, the RAF wasn't really in the Falklands War, you fought against the even smaller and less well equipped Fleet Air Arm who had Sea Harriers which your Mirages matched quite well.

You outnumbered us considerably, yet still ended up getting your arses handed to you 31-0 in fighter on fighter combat and you lost a total of 109 aircraft altogther.

The only aircraft we lost were when the Argentines sank a transport ship which took the Task Forces helicopters down with it, meaning our troops had to walk and kick your arses instead of flying.

EDIT: And you speak of having "no back up"..You were fighting more or less on home turf and we were fighting thousands of miles from home in a fleet made up mostely of obsolete ships..
edit on 11/6/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Forget road rage or low flying the new extreme sport is sea rage...!

edit on 11-6-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
US Navy fighters have returned to base with barbed wire on there tail hooks.

NAS Fallon NV pilots though it was funny to practise landings using fences around one of there bombing ranges for landing wires.

There CO was not pleased when base security caught them in the act.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Aguante Argentinos!!
Enjoy

NAMASTE

www.youtube.com

I think you will find that the UK won that particular war. I'll admit it was probably a closer battle than the history (written by the victors, I know) tells us. But don't think your chaps beat us in any way. We won!

And as for flying 3 feet of the ground - show me one single battlefield scenario where this would be a good idea!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

And here is a higher quality version of the
Pilots view

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

I don't think histiry has hidden anything, to be honest. We lost quite a few Warships, hundreds of men and there were some fierce battles, such as Goose Green. The thing was close, but astounding at the same time that the UK managed to pull of an expedition so far from Home and support against a numerically superior force.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This is just sn example of the ability or our pilots

You train your pilots to almost crash their planes?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Sorry but they even recognized that nowadays
Second line

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by FanarFanar

I guess it s a stupid question don`t you think?
aaa

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

We are talking about the video not the war
sorry

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join