It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orgasm by Thought alone? Rutgers University says Yes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by seeker11

Alright I believe what you say is true, but an orgasm from a wet dream is not the same as an orgasm from the real thing. But we may be talking semantics here.

I guess since it's never happened to me I can't quite wrap my head around it.

haha. well if i wake up and it is physically happening to me is it still a wet dream? like i said i don't wake up with the memory of it happening in my dream i wake up to it physically happening in real time. Either way it feels exactly like a regular orgasm.

You are saying that it feels like a sexual orgasm?! Sorry I can't wrap my head around that, but I believe your story.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Right! So do we agree that the furthest you can reach in a wet dream is a climax, not an orgasm?

Are you talking about a FULL body orgasm? Because I guess that would be a bit different than just a climax/orgasm of the sexual organs. Otherwise I don't see a difference.

To me the only type of orgasm, is the proper full body orgasm, anything less than that is just a climax. So that may be why we are disagreeing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Hmm I see. Well in my not so limited sexual experience there are varying degrees of sexual climax/orgasm. If everytime you orgasm it is a full body orgasm then lucky you. Haha. I personally like all the varying degrees because then the good ones really are that much better.

At the end of the day the only question that needs answering is. Did you get your rocks off or did you not? The rest is simply a case of semantics.
edit on 11-6-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back now.

I need a smoke.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's all about the level of focus and of course what state our brain is in. If you can do this outside of dreaming, I do find it pretty impressive. I know it requires a high degree of concentration and focus and to achieve an orgasm like this and is basically a very deep meditation if you really look at it for what it is. As soon as you get thoughts popping up everywhere, you will get distracted and there goes the excitement (to varying degrees, of course, as anxiety type issues affect this the most). Many of us males experience psychologically induced "impotence" and loss of ability to maintain a certain something when we come to an intimate opportunity.
edit on 11-6-2011 by SinkingSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That was a long ten minutes

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Hmm I see. Well in my not so limited sexual experience there are varying degrees of sexual climax/orgasm. If everytime you orgasm it is a full body orgasm then lucky you. Haha. I personally like all the varying degrees because then the good ones really are that much better.

Well I can't talk about my sexual experience since I have yet to have any kind of sexual experience.
But the question still stands. What do you consider an orgasm?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

At the end of the day the only question that needs answering is. Did you get your rocks off or did you not? The rest is simply a case of semantics.

I very much agree with that!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

That was a long ten minutes

And that's why I get da ladies!

edit on 11-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Well I can't talk about my sexual experience since I have yet to have any kind of sexual experience.
But the question still stands. What do you consider an orgasm?

Say WHAT!? How are you even here arguing about this in a matter of fact way that you are!?? Go on, go get some sexual experience then come back and we'll talk.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... But it's not like I need the experience to give my opinion. I just need knowledge! Right? Sorry if I disappointed you...

Also maybe it might be curiosity that has strayed this cat to this thread.

edit on 11-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I know... But it's not like I need the experience to give my opinion. I just need knowledge! Right? Sorry if I disappointed you...

I would say in this case you definitely do need the experience if you are going to try to tell everyone what is and isn't possible for their bodies to achieve.
So go on. Happy experiencing.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I would say in this case you definitely do need the experience if you are going to try to tell everyone what is and isn't possible for their bodies to achieve.

Judging by the conversation you 2 just had, I'd say he might have had his first experience today. lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Look I don't really need experience to know that a wet dream is different than the real deal. But I want to emphasise that I'm just talking about me. I'm not talking for you. We've settled that already.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hmm,.
Im gonna pin this for the wife to read later...no really,.. I am
Just how long would this take to accomplish mentally?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Judging by the conversation you 2 just had, I'd say he might have had his first experience today. lol

OH deary me!!!
I think you might be right! Well, then I guess I can be proud of my contribution to this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Look I don't really need experience to know that a wet dream is different than the real deal. But I want to emphasise that I'm just talking about me. I'm not talking for you. We've settled that already.

BUT if you've never had the real deal how on earth would you know?? I've had both, and they feel exactly the same to me, especially waking up to the experience. So my real life EXPERIENCE of both scenarios trumps your KNOWLEDGE of the 2 scenarios. Until you have experienced both that is...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

OH deary me!!!
I think you might be right! Well, then I guess I can be proud of my contribution to this thread.

I'm laughing so hard I just had my vodka spit out thru my nose. Thanx!

I haven't had such a good laugh as I have in this thread for a long time. lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Careful there friend!! No need to waste the vodka!
Save some for me! I need it after this thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

BUT if you've never had the real deal how on earth would you know?? I've had both, and they feel exactly the same to me, especially waking up to the experience. So my real life EXPERIENCE of both scenarios trumps your KNOWLEDGE of the 2 scenarios. Until you have experienced both that is...

What can I say... You are right. Experience beats knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join