It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Level American Officials Admit that the United States Uses False Flag Terror

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Om#g! This is serious. As much as I care we have given our government so much power there wouldn't be anything we could do.
Guess we will be getting more false flags in the future too guys.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Observor

Really? This is going to cause turmoil?

Really my Englisg isn't that bad. Now read what I wrote once more... You will see I do not say it will cause turmoil.
You got a star even lol.

I re-read that and I apologise for jumping to conclusions. Of course, it was a conditional and not a statement.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Don't serial killers alot of the time, claim to be doing a greater good, listening to a higher power, or being god themselves. Mmmm coincidence. Sounds insane to me.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Of course the United States utilizes False-Flag Operations.

Getting them to admit this however is about as easy as getting a rattlesnake up a cats ass.

It just isn't going to happen.

If it does it means something altogether different like the person is planning something.

Usually the very admission might mean they will utilize that as a pretext for more covert actions.

I had no clue you were interested in this topic, AshleyD, so I am impressed.

A few of my own to share with you and others :

Fifth Column Movement : The United Nations, Your Country, and Defending Your Rights...

...and...

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

...and...

False Flag Operator, Become Sheep-Dipped Or Wolf-Dipped, and Become A Puppet Dictator?

Too few people know that history is rife with what we commonly call False-Flag Operations.

This is quite literally due to a lack of intelligence in the mass that is society.

Those who do not study history avidly are doomed to repeat and suffers at the hands of it.

I was taught it was not just important what was written but what was not written.

The victor may write the history books but the vanquished have just as important a story.

Truth is often the first victim of warfare, it is the least thought of when it comes to action, because it is the last thing people want counsel from, truth is always the most fought for but the least respected, the easiest hidden and the most desired.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
reply to post by ZIPMATT

lol Why is it when I am talking about other countries, members point the finger back at the USA and deflect the thread by saying, 'What about America? What about your own back yard!?'

Then when I am in a thread about America, it's 'What about everyone else?' lol

I think it all comes back to evolutionary psychology, folks of a certain level of development have brains that produce more of the neuro chem that promotes group identification, an ya know you have to defend your group no matter what methods you have to use, thousands of years ago that kind of attitude kept groups alive and got them by route of ruthless group cohesion the food, water or women they needed. we've all seen the stadium crowds screaming USA USA USA USA, we really are just a bunch of slightly brighter than average apes.
edit on 13-6-2011 by Thepreye because: replaced normal with average

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

'I'll be smokin' trees in Belize when they find me'

Biggie had the right idea
Infortunately his life was unjustfully cut short for not conforming.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for the info. Yes, I love this topic. lol My entire life I've had a huge hang up about false accusations. And, of course, a false flag is the ultimate frame job.

Another suspicious event was the underwear bomber that I feel was a set-up. I believe the actual bomber had real intentions but was coerced to carry out the attack and was given an ineffective bomb.

1). A well dressed mystery man with an American accent helped the bomber board the plane when the gate agents originally would not let the passenger on.
2). It is what sparked off the scanners at the airport. However, what a coincidence the scanners had already been produced. Now we just needed a reason to toss them onto the American population.
3). The government had to keep changing their story around and were caught lying about the details when eye witnesses came forward to refute the official story.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks for the info. Yes, I love this topic. lol My entire life I've had a huge hang up about false accusations. And, of course, a false flag is the ultimate frame job.

I've always had a problem with people lying, false accusations, and crimes.

People often mistake me as anti-Government.

This is completely silly.

I am anti-crime, anti-corruption, and anti-waste within Government.

Government is nothing more than a functionary organization which has a purpose to do.

It is the people within it who make immoral, illegal, and or unethical decisions.

That is when it becomes corrupt and or wrong.

Another suspicious event was the underwear bomber that I feel was a set-up. I believe the actual bomber had real intentions but was coerced to carry out the attack and was given an ineffective bomb.

The first moment I heard about Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab I knew it was a set-up.

I smelled the lies through the news stories.

Intent, content, and context always, always, always gives it away.

1). A well dressed mystery man with an American accent helped the bomber board the plane when the gate agents originally would not let the passenger on.

My very first clue was that suspicious information right there.

Most likely a lazy C.I.A. Agent.

Or even a private military contractor of an organization like Blackwater/Xe.

2). It is what sparked off the scanners at the airport. However, what a coincidence the scanners had already been produced. Now we just needed a reason to toss them onto the American population.

Of course.

Don't you know that people staging things need to properly pre-stage them.

They did it in the wrong order which was an easy giveaway.

3). The government had to keep changing their story around and were caught lying about the details when eye witnesses came forward to refute the official story.

The same thing happened with 9/11 and the Mainstream Media not keeping their stories straight.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Anyway, if they launched an invasion against Iran without any false flag operation against any Western targets pointing to Iran as they did in the case of Iraq, would you be OK with it, because it brings Iranian oil under US/Western control?

If yes, what about the US soldiers who are likely to die in the invasion? Aren't they your own? Why would you think it is OK for soldiers to die to grab oil, but not civilians?

I think you keep misunderstanding me. I'm not ok with either in the slightest. I was just stating that exercising false flags against our own people is what really pushes my buttons. I was against the Iraq war from the very beginning and still am. And no I am not advocating that it would be ok to attack Iran for oil. I put that in quotes because I was saying that, that is their actual reasoning for justifying the wars.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I think you keep misunderstanding me. I'm not ok with either in the slightest. I was just stating that exercising false flags against our own people is what really pushes my buttons. I was against the Iraq war from the very beginning and still am. And no I am not advocating that it would be ok to attack Iran for oil. I put that in quotes because I was saying that, that is their actual reasoning for justifying the wars.

I am sorry for using the phrase 'being OK' rather than 'consider it insane', the phrase you used and over which this little exchange is happening.

Whether you consider killing others to gain control of their resources is 'insane' or not, that is exactly what the USA has done throughout its history and it is acceptable to most Americans, the recent confirmation of which is George W. Bush's reelection. What is not aceptable is killing "one's own". The false flag operations against "their own" are clear indications that they don't consider regular citizens "their own". Once you realise that, everything falls into place. They are not some special evil/insane people. They are like the majority of Americans/Westerners. The only difference being who they consider "their own". The false flag operations are intended to perpetuate a myth that they consider the people "their own".

Edited to add: If you still haven't realised it, the formula acceptable to most Americans/Westerners, that it is OK to lie to, cheat, steal from and murder "others", but not "one's own" is exactly why they stand to receive the same treatment from their elite as their states mete out to "others", because to the elite the rest are "others".
edit on 14-6-2011 by Observor because: To add

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
How Senator Palpatine become the Emperor ?
- Fake an attack to kill him and overthrow the Galactic Senate (must be dramatic)
What is the Senates response ?
- Full power to Palpatine for revenge and clap their hands
What Palpatine do ?
- Execute order 66
What is the result ?
- Death star blows up an innocent planet later on

Replace Palpatine with THAT president
replace the senate with sheeple
replace order 66 with Patriot Act
replace planet with Afghanistan

Its all in the movies and yet nobody notice it, my fellow Americans, you guys are so ....

edit on 14-6-2011 by USABadNews because: add more!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaxNormal

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by MaxNormal

For the greater of whose good? Protect the world from insane people? How can you get more insane than the people planning this crap? All of this show what a bunch of loones have managed to get in control of the US government. Maybe you think its ok to lie, steal, murder, torture, do terrible experiments on american people for instance the MK Ultra scandal. Or radiate childrens brains the list goes on and on. It might be to your good but it definitely isn't good for the average American people.

No it is not good for the average american person, that is what I mean wehn I say think outside of the usa. There is a whole world out there. If a few of use have to suffer for the mass of the world to be better then so be it. You do not even stop to think about the rest of the world, the majority of the people on earth. If our gov is sooooo bad then imagine how bad the people they are trying to get rid of. The bad guys are a millino times worse and you do not want to be in a coutry they controll. Get out of your close minded idea that the usa is the world and what happens here is the only thing that matters. Ther are alot worse things out there, we started our stuff off of there results. They were doing horrible things to innocents way before any kind of us gov or even the usa existed. Again yeah it is for the greater good, the world thats the greater good. And yeah I would still feel the same if it was my family they used. Do you even know how many people are starving to death right now because of there bad guys in power? But you do not need to worry about that huh? You got a roof, power, food, and internet. So you can whine about the small slight things here and ignore the rest of the worlds plight. USA best place in the world at the best time. Love it or leave it. If we do not help the world who will? But you go ahead and jsut worry about what our gov does, and ignore the horrible people in other countries doing worse.

So how exactly did 9/11 for example "help the world" other than plunge the USA's allies into unwanted and UNJUST wars (wars started BECAUSE of 9/11 and the scary "terrorists")?

Please tell me how faking enemies brings people closer together? Imo it only drives a wedge in between them.

It's all about greed and power, thinking anything else is naive and ignorant of facts

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
yea...Outstanding thread. Everything, as stated, is my understanding of what has happened as well.

thank you for the video and info

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by USABadNews Its all in the movies and yet nobody notice it, my fellow Americans, you guys are so ....
I am surprised by the number of people who DO get Star Wars. There's also The Matrix, They live, and V for Vendetta. The movie 1984 is a spot on adaptation.
edit on 14-6-2011 by gentledissident because: wrong tense

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
They killed thousands of people on 9/11!!!! They don't care where they implement a false flag attack. I can pretty much guarantee that the powers that be are planning one of the largest false attacks ever perpetrated in this country. It has to be something so fantastic that they can justify implementing marshall law nationwide. Who will the new boogey man be? I still believe it will be either biological or a small nuke of some type? Stay tuned, because it is going to happen. It's not a matter of if it will happen, just when it will happen. I would be preparing for the worst case scenario. You better have food, weapons, water and other essentials tucked away. This next attack will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Just a point about the US weapons in Al Quedia hands....that doesn't nessecarily mean they were armed, supported, or created by the US.

Berreta handguns (M9s). There is a US factory, but Berreta is an Italian company. Berreta models' are sold all over the world. Also Tauraus Firearms of Brazil makes a near exact copy of the m9.

M-249 SAW (squad automatic weapon) the light machine gun in the video. Designed and made by FN in Belgian.

M-16 Colt...American, but made under license in several other countries and hundreds of thousands given to Allies, Including Jordan, Isreal, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Philippines, etc...

So.....just because they are running around with US weapons doesn't mean we gave them to them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
good post. i didnt know about the cuba thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Our media uses it everyday.

Tonight at 10, a story no parent can afford to miss.

Is it a shock that the feds do it?

We are manipulated by TPTB from the time we get out of bed every day until we fall asleeo that night.

Some of it is up in your face, but most of it is just gentle nudges, and those are the worst, because if you hear something repeated enough you start taking it as fact.

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
everything is a false flag these days, I hate this world were living in!!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Hi OP,
How many times do I read or see he/she losses a limb or more "Protecting our Freedom". Sometimes I get quite sick that American Soldiers suffer severe injuries cause a president say that's where your going and that's what your doing; the reasoning is SOMEHOW?, protecting America's freedom. Bush2 was so totally out of whack but controlled by the weapon manufacturers he could have only known his goal was to do as he was told for all the dollars his campaign received. In rtn, billions of dollars spent on the proclamation of his stupid war in Iraq (avenging Dad's assassination attempt in 91?).

Come-on people. It's all about dollars. Probably why Pres Obama can't just turn the key-off and send all the troops home and bark back at the weapon producers--saying nah. No more need to build, supply and bill us. Look around People. Cripes your battling through the next election 'cause of health care Insurance?? Dunno a lot about this Tea Party, but seems to me they must be scaring the # out of both executive office and congress. Cause if their majority comes into play -- they'll just say no to weapon building to support a non-existent war. "the military industrial complex".

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join