It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Teamspeak 3 servers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hello ATS members,

If anyone is interested i have a few teamspeak 3 servers left i host free of charge. If anyone is interested you can send me a message and ill get back to you. Great for gaming and regular chatter. If ATS is interested maby i can hook them up a server for there members

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well that is very kind of you!

I would definately be interested in the Teamspeak server. My wife, daughter and I play all World of Warcraft together and have been using Ventrillo for years. I do not play as much as I use too any longer, due to time constraints, but my wife, daughter and all her friend and guildmates are constantly on Ventrillo.

The server I am currently using allows 50 clients to connect. How many clients does the Teamspeak server allow to connect? Also, would we have some control to boot clients that become "rude"?

Again, thanks for your kindness and let me know!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimbone

I can host you up to 50 clients full admin rights and yes you can ban for a short time or perm
u2u me your email address and ill send you all the information so you can get set up on your own server. i keep up the servers 24/7 and reset them once a week so theres no lag or issues. my fiance plays wow and uses vent but i like TS better. hope to hear back from ya

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Hi,

I too would be very interested in a ts3 server. I use ventrillo currently. I play Guild Wars. I tried wow, but its the monthly fee thing I dont like. Guild Wars is freeto play, once you have purchased the game. I will u2u you my email addy, and hopefully you still have a server available. If I'm too late, I'd still like to thank you for generously sharing your TeamSpeak 3 servers.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
dragynfly,

i still have teamspeak 3 servers available with my license
U2U me your email and ill be glad to hook you up.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
reply to post by Grimbone

I can host you up to 50 clients full admin rights and yes you can ban for a short time or perm
u2u me your email address and ill send you all the information so you can get set up on your own server. i keep up the servers 24/7 and reset them once a week so theres no lag or issues. my fiance plays wow and uses vent but i like TS better. hope to hear back from ya

Sounds great, U2U sent.

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I would like a teamspeak 3 server

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thank you for you kindness i would love a ts3 server please lol soz i dont know what u2u is so here is my email
[email protected]
If I am too
late could you at least tell me that I am

Thanks so much

edit on 16-10-2011 by djzee1 because: Soz 4 my bad englsh

edit on 16-10-2011 by djzee1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Hi,
i currently play guild wars and my guild has been looking for a teamspeak server for quiet awhile, and will like to know if you still have any more to lend out to people, because i would really appreciate it

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

I would love to have my own teamspeak server to use do you still have any left please get back to me one way or another thanks [email protected]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have been looking for a free teamspeak server for weeks now with no luck. My friends and my girlfriend have been asking me to keep trying and I never give up. I will be using this server for my friends where we talk and have a lot of fun. Even if it is a 10 slot server, it is something, I hope you can come back to me with some sort of reply at: [email protected]

THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey i seen your post, saying your offering free ts3 free of charge. I'm wondering if i can get one. I have been looking for one for quite a while, and no1 would offer me it. So ill appreciate it if i can get one. How many slots is it? I need a certain amount. (50 slots)

Thanks. My email is [email protected]
edit on 10-1-2012 by zaq123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
hey guys just a quick reply to anyone looking for free TS3 servers i currently have my servers ofline and in process of moving to a new state. once i have good internet and severs back up will be looking to put people on the servers again.

top topics

join