It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Angel Walks Among Us.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I didn't know where to post this, and I am not sure if this is the right forum to post it at, but imo chit chat is not really the place for this.

If this is the wrong forum please mods move it.

I was just made aware this night of this angel on Earth, her name is Jackie Evancho.
This young girl of only 10 years old has the voice of an angel, and I thought that members would enjoy knowing, and listening to this true angel on Earth.

We need something good once in a while amidst the chaos that is occurring all over the world, and this is indeed imo a respite, and evidence that there are still some jewels which can be found amidst the chaos we have seen and experienced lately.

That little girl is truly an angel walking amonst us imo.

edit on 11-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
She may have a nice voice..but calling her an angel walking among us is stretching it.

Why can't she just be a little girl with a nice voice?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
She may have a nice voice..but calling her an angel walking among us is stretching it.

Why can't she just be a little girl with a nice voice?

There are millions of girls with nice voices, but this girl's voice is more than nice imo.

Everyone knows that I am not saying she has wings, but her voice is something out of this world.

Did you even listen to her voice?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Of course I did ...and that's why I said she has a nice voice. I would never compare her to an angel walking among us though, or title the thread that way, so it almost has a deceptive meaning.

But that's me.

edit on 11-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yeah nice voice... possibly still gives her parents grief or will at some stage in the future. In the meantime might be a good idea to check or even update your definition on 'angels'.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
well, vocabulary aside.... That girl sings so well. I'm impressed.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
A voice of an angel, in your opinion. Not my cup of tea, but I can see how it could be appealing. Good on the little girl for being brave enough to get up on stage too!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Thank you so much...

The music filled my soul with delight.

Angels come in many guises...The heart reconises not the brain.

Star and a flag for you for lifting me up.xxx

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

edit on 11/6/2011 by jean59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
nice voice... thats about it. theres better out there suebo for one

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
angel or not, she is definitely a song bird. I listen to rock and metal. I mean stuff like that is beautiful but i don't sit around and listen to it but watching and hearing her sing is amazing. I am going to be looking for her to develop a career. I hope to see this turn into something big. I hope she stays on this theme of serenity and beauty because she pulls it off like an ace. It is indeed an angelic voice and she is just a girl now.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
you should hear my voice

if not an angel, she has been touched by one

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I have no doubt she is talented..though I must say there is something a little odd about such a big voice coming from a young girl..its like she is channeling..lol...(kidding..sorta)

I guess I just took exception to the thread being titled " an angel walks among us" because I'm one of those idiots can who takes things in the literal sense ,and I really don't like putting the angel label lightly on something , considering I really don't know what an angel is.

Some people might consider that an angelic voice ..and to them it is.

To me its an opera type voice, that sounds pleasant, but it doesn't give me chills up my spine ,and make me think of angels.

(Geez..why do I feel like Simon Cowell..
)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It doesn't give me chills up my spine. It feels therapeutic. It's weird to watch her look directly at the camera and sing. It's a style of singing to others that feels like it's meant to "mend hurts", if you will... and she does it well.

In that sense, I feel she IS channeling. She is definitely channeling some energy there because it allows these things to come natural to her. The energy that she is channeling is one of the most important aspects of her method.
She knows the songs well. Extremely well to be able to carry it with such a young voice. That is what is odd. She seems to be feeling the songs immensely and delivers it. Pretty crazy.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
is this an angel? . I guess you must not be getting your daily kool aid . go back to watching dancing with the stars

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
is this an angel? . I guess you must not be getting your daily kool aid . go back to watching dancing with the stars

I don't watch dancing with the stars, or ANY of those shows... This is old, apparently from December last year at least. I was changing channels and I stumbled upon a concert of several famous singers, and they put her to sing two songs and that's how I got to know about her. So keep your hate labels to yourself when you don't know what you are talking about.

That girl is special, she can sing like she is a lot older than she is and her voice is just amazing. If you don't know how to enjoy the finer things in life I feel for you because you must have a very boring, and depressed life.

I can see by the name you chose that you are one of those people who prefers to hate others for whatever reason you choose to hate them...you just NEED to hate...

So keep on drinking that kool aid of hate you seem to love so much, it won't change the fact that there is still some beauty in this world...and yes unfortunately there are a lot of bad things happening in the world, but I rather enjoy listening to a voice like hers than spend my time like you do hating others so much...

edit on 11-6-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I find this girl creepy.She is like thoese ghastly American child actors that act like they are 30 and know everything.

I also have a problem with her "perfect" voice,it sounds auto tuned to me(pitch correction).And why must they dress her in such a cheap way?Last time I checked no girls walk around in an evening gown.

An Angel?No way...the last person they called that was Charlotte Church,look how she ended up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
An amazing range and wonderfully so on someone so young.
I wonder if she we continue to pursue a musical career as she ages and whether it is based on her motivation or her guardians.
It is important to actually HAVE a childhood.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I mean she's good, but I think it's weird that you don't even know this little girl, but call her an angel. Yet her parents haven't come out and said "we think our daughter is an angel"... You just REALLY like her singing, that's all.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Of course I am implying she has an angelic voice. She doesn't seem to be stucked up like some other singer/model girls, and seems to be more down to Earth. Her ability to sound more mature is amazing, and her voice is very, very soothing.

Guys, and gals, stop taking everything so literally.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join