It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To rant or not to rant tis todays question :P :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To rant or not to rant....that is the question

a pet peeve of mine.......finding an awesome thing to post about, then u do a search and find out its already here aarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously.... ok heres what we have to do EVERYONE on ATS DO NOT POST for 24hrs and give me something to research

why do people moan and complain so much now a days *shakes fist* seems that no matter whats done around the boards there is always someone who just HAS to get up onto the podium and shake their walking sticks in the air in rebellion. seriously guys stop taking everything so damned seriously, in case you didnt know there is this thing on the wall, right there in the room you are in...thats right take ur eyes off the screen for a minute.....thats it well done
, now this big thing u see, perhaps has curtains draped round it or something that looks like bars (these are called blinds) its see through.......yee it is ...dont argue with me now.....right if you get up from your chair.......yes you have to move, thats it and slowly walk over to it, come on now quit being a baby and move those legs.........This thing is called a WINDOW ...do you remember those things? now through that window you will be able to see lots of cool stuff.....like cars, trees, grass, flowers etc and OMFG people!!!! ye real LIVE people
, why dont you go out there , get some fresh air for a bit.....i know its scary for you, il be right here, go on now, go on...il hld the fort whilst your gone...i promise ATS WILL NOT BLOW TO SMITHERENES IF YOU ARENT GLUED TO YOUR DESK...SHOOO moooveee i said

and by the way who the heck keeps stealin my letters
everytime i post somthing i have to scrutinize it all the time coz letters keep goin AWOL arrghhghg

flags, no flags, stars , no stars, special contribution banners no contribution banners, post counts, karma, blah blah blah omg people WHO CARES, just chill out and enjoy the insanity that is ATS

ok im done for now *dones the regulation tinfoil hat*
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00eff924070e.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa3efcbd4489.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ada2ca734479.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Star my friend; sometimes it is better to simply push away and go get a "cuppa'" before hitting "reply"...
(O.K. But dere's spiders outside! and "liberals"!
:
:
:
)

Scary...

edit on 10-6-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

You seem too coherent to be ranting. This is more like a ramble.

Or "stream of consciousness" like Joyce.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Star my friend; sometimes it is better to simply push away and go get a "cuppa'" before hitting "reply"...
(O.K. But dere's spiders outside! and "liberals"!
:
:
:
)

Scary...

omg not liberals arrghhh

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

You seem too coherent to be ranting. This is more like a ramble.

Or "stream of consciousness" like Joyce.

nah this is me ranting
its what i call the rambling rant

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I want the window to come to me, not me go to it

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You should be happy to learn more about a topic you're interested in.

If your research then adds to it, or leads you in a different direction, by all means, post it (even reference the other thread), and give us your views.

I'd think it would be a WELCOME thing to find info on a topic you care about enough to research.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Gaazzzroookk dont bring down my rant by posting something sensible *shakes fist*

seriously tho i get what ya saying, and i have done exactly that a few times, but most of what i interested in has loads of info, or been done to death or its something that no-one else really cares about
, but alas i shall come across another gem to post one day (and no not gemwolf
) untill then its wading through the silliness to get to something i can post on

edit on 10/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry... *hangs up the spent fire extinguisher*....

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello friend, I flaged you for being funny. Fine job, farewell

new topics

top topics

join