It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exodus of Docs and Medical Staff from Facilities... Do Not Discuss Documents... Obama Care/ T4 Under

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I started this post because I know people who work/ed in hospitals, nursing homes and other medical facilities within the last few years who are now being forced to sign documents stating that they will not discuss what goes on in there. There have always been documents stating that staff will not discuss patient privacy related issues, but not this. This is specifically about what goes on in there. Why is this necessary???? Is something going on of concern that would be harmful if it got out? My friends are getting out of the medical business because of this.
I also know doctors are bailing to teaching positions, retirement, or jobs outside of medical field for this reason too. Lots of employment ads for Locum Tennes doctors, nurses and others in medical field, to fill in during the drought of medical staff wanting to come on board permanently at this time. That in it's self is odd with unemployment as high as it is. What's up with this?

From what I have read and observed, it looks like the Daschele/Obama Care/ German T4 program might actually be in force and conveniently being covered up with threats to staff if they talk. I had read that the German T4 program under Obama Care was signed into law in 2009. The govt.(or someone) is deleting credible sources faster than people can put them up on the net. My friends won't discuss it for obvious reasons.

Anyone brave enough to take this on who knows what's up? I expect that you will crucify the messenger, on this but I'm seeking the truth. Stay Safe and Blessings to all!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kissitgoodbye

I'm surprised this has gotten no replies. If I knew anyone in the medical field I would ask them if this was going on where I am but since I'm not I'm just giving the thread a bump. This is in line with the increasingly Nazified policies and the questionable things that happened in regards to hospitals in the recent tornado zones.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My wife works at the hospital and runs the patient services department and she hasn't mentioned anything of this sort. Unless the Op posts some links with valid information showing this is happening there really isn't much to comment on.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For those who are not aware of what the German T4 Program was:

Action T4
en.wikipedia.org...

Action T4 (German: Aktion T4) was the name used after World War II[1] for the Euthanasia Program in Nazi Germany officially spanning September 1939[2][3] until August 1941 but continued unofficially[4] until the demise of the Nazi regime in 1945 and even beyond,[5] during which physicians killed thousands of people specified in Adolf Hitler's secret memo of September 1, 1939, as suffering patients "judged incurably sick, by critical medical examination".[6]

Although officially started in September 1939 it is stated that Euthanasia Program (Action T4) initiated with a sort of trial balloon[7] with the instruction of Adolf Hitler to his personal physician Karl Brandt in late 1938 to evaluate the factual accuracy of a family's petition for the "mercy killing" of their blind, retarded and disabled infant boy, who was actually killed in July 1939.[8] Hitler also instructed Brandt to proceed in the same manner in similar cases.[9] The foundation of the Committee for the Scientific Treatment of Severe, Genetically Determined Illness in order to prepare and proceed with the massive secret killing of infants took place in May 1939 and the respective secret order to start the registration of ill children, took place in 18 August 1939, three weeks after the euthanasia of the mentioned boy.[10]

From the official Nazi files, there is evidence that during the official stage 70,273 people were killed.[11] The Nuremberg Trials found evidence that German and Austrian physicians continued the extermination of patients after October 1941 and evidence that about 275,000 people were killed under T4.[12] More recent research based on files that were recovered after 1990 gives a figure of at least 200,000 physically or mentally handicapped people that were killed by medication, starvation, or in the gas chambers between 1939 and 1945.[13]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 6/11/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: formatting

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yes but we are not Nazi Germany and we don't have Adolph Hitler as our President. To even suggest that something as horrible as that is going to occur today is showing very little faith. I actually believe that we as a nation would rather all take our chances than start purposefully killing innocent people on such a massive scale.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ditto...

My wife works at a local hospital as an RN in ICU. She talks to me about work all the time and has not mentioned anything in relation to these claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Here's a related thread as well:

German T4 Program Being Implemented In Veteran(VA) Hospitals And Mental Health Facilities In USA!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by kissitgoodbye
started on 5/26/2011 @ 07:25 PM

There are, however, no credible sources cited in that thread. Just rumor and speculation.

Here is a Summary Of The Senior Navigation And Planning Act Of 2009
www.nhpco.org...

The link to this pdf is broken, but the document may still be viewed by clicking the "Quick View" link (see capture below)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9839389cd5c5.jpg[/atsimg]

Summary of the Senior Navigation and Planning Act of 2009

Beginning in 2011, individuals diagnosed with a life expectancy of 18 months or less and who
have not elected to receive hospice care will have access to a new advanced illness care benefit
administered by hospice providers. Services provided would include:

• Palliative care consultation services;
• Care planning services;
• Counseling of individual and family members;
• Discussions regarding the availability of supportive services including information on
advanced care planning;
• Patient-centered care;
• Family conference services;
• Respite services (Individuals eligible for the respite services provided under the advanced
illness benefit would be determined by the Secretary and such services would not exceed
16 hours a month.); and
• Caregiver training provided at the caregivers’ home focused on providing effective
personal and technical care.

Section 3 – Increasing Awareness of the Importance of End-of-life Planning:
To increase the awareness of advance care planning, the Secretary of HHS shall directly or
through grants conduct a national education campaign to:
• Raise public awareness of the importance of planning for care near the end of life;
• Improve the public’s understanding of the various situations in which individuals may
find themselves if they become unable to express their health care wishes;
• Explain the need for readily available legal documents that express an individual’s
wishes, through
o Advance directives (including living wills, comfort care orders, and durable
powers of attorney for health care); and
o Other planning tools, such as physician’s orders for life-sustaining treatment
(POLST); and
• Educate the public about the availability of hospice care and palliative care.

Section 4 – Inclusion of End-of-Life Planning Materials in the Medicare & You Handbook
Include information on advance directives, other end-of-life planning tools, and the new
advanced illness care benefit in the Medicare & You Handbook.

Section 6 – Requirement for Physicians to Provide Certain Medicare Beneficiaries with
Information on Advance Directives and other End-of-Life Planning Tools:
Beginning in 2014, no Medicare payment will be provided to a physician for physician services
unless the physician agrees to provide the following individuals with information on advanced
directives and other end-of-life planning tools:
• Metastatic solid organ cancer;
• Congestive heart failure;
• End stage renal disease;
• Progressive neurodegenerative disorder;
• Oxygen dependent chronic pulmonary disease; or
• Any other condition with a similar level of medical necessity determined appropriate by
the Secretary.

The office’s responsibilities include:
• Identifying incentives for states to advance the integration of the Medicare and Medicaid
programs to improve total cost and quality performance, including shared cost savings
among consumers, plans, and Federal and State governments with respect to State
initiatives for advancing Medicare and Medicaid integration;
• Providing support for coordination of State and Federal contracting and oversight for dual
integration programs supportive of goals outlined above;
• Monitoring total combined Medicare and Medicaid program costs in serving dual
eligibles and making recommendations for optimizing total quality and cost performance
across both programs; and
• Identifying legislative and administration changes that are needed to facilitate the
integration of benefits and oversight functions of the Medicare and Medicaid programs
with respect to dual eligibles.
edit on 6/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, typos

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for this thread.
I'd also like to add organ harvesting to the list of things that they wouldn't want discussed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I went to the hospital in the summer of 2010 and I would say the nurse in the ER acted very strangely. Afterwards, I got a bill and there was two $300 charges described as IV injections with no CPT code . These were additional line items outside of the physician, emergency room, and medication service charges. When I called to question, they would not release any information to me and told me I had to request my medical records. I did just that and there is no explanation of what the charge represented. Now it could be your ordinary insurance fraud, but the nurse did act very strangely. What if they decided to use me as a test subject and charge me for the medications being tested on me without my permission. I honestly wouldn't put it past the medical profession these days.

I do believe a special coding could be secretly entered in the permanent medical record of certain individuals to facilitate using unsuspecting people as medical test subjects over their lifetime or injecting medicines into people to slowly kill them as a way of population control. Maybe even mind altering chemicals to make people more subservient.

After all, why is this government pushing these electronic devices to be implanted into our body with our medical records? The people who have the chip would likely not be able to read them or even understand what information is being communicated to medical professionals to act upon. If a medical professional read your chip and it said inject patient with medicine #12 provided by some government organization, would they really question instruction?

I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Unfortunately, patient services has limited involvement in this, except maybe to verify color code of the patient prior to being admitted thru insurance info(those on medicare/medicaid vs those with private insurance) working or not working and disabled. Those sorts of things. My understanding is that this is also happening at night in nursing homes too.
To be effective those involved with this limit who knows what is really happening post surgery. They also make people who are aware sign a document stating that they will not discuss what goes on. It also doesn't happen in ER other than to triage patient.

What I'm talking about is patients who go in for surgery thru normal channels and don't come back out. People who fit the T4/ Obama Care model for termination(more costly to keep alive than they will make during the rest of their life). Lives unworthy of life. This would be elderly, mentally ill, physically disabled, etc.

I'm concerned about what is supposedly happening on Ob/gyn/ women's care units, and psych units at night(maybe others) . Places where it would be expected to hear yelling and crying from uncomfortable patients. Patients are put in color coded rooms,(rooms are painted the color that the patient is from fema list) and the ones affected are people on the red or blue list., not everyone on the unit who are yellow or green.

As with most coverups that are effective, there is no "Link". It is all done behind closed doors. No witness, never happened! Just because there isn't supporting documentation does not mean that it is not occurring!

I am discouraged by the arrogance and ignorance of some people on this site who think everything is documented for the public to see and be down loaded to sites such as this and if it isn't it's crap! The ones who discredit ligit threads because of lack of documentation. Did it ever occur to them that is exactly what the powers that be want to happen? Just be cautious about what you Pooh Pooh!

Open your eyes people! Look around you and pay attention! That's my message! Stay safe!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yes but we are not Nazi Germany and we don't have Adolph Hitler as our President. To even suggest that something as horrible as that is going to occur today is showing very little faith.

Sadly we are closer to Nazi Germany than people think. Project Paperclip (documented fact) brought many Nazi scientists into the US to continue their work after the war-many SS officers ended up in the "intelligence" alphabet agencies, Werner von Braun ended up at NASA. Prescott Bush (dad and grandad of 2 presidents) along with Brown Bros Harriman financially supported the Nazi regime (and even got in trouble for it at one point-like that made any difference.) No, we are closer to Nazi Germany than many people would like to consider.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
I went to the hospital in the summer of 2010 and I would say the nurse in the ER acted very strangely. Afterwards, I got a bill and there was two $300 charges described as IV injections with no CPT code . These were additional line items outside of the physician, emergency room, and medication service charges. When I called to question, they would not release any information to me and told me I had to request my medical records. I did just that and there is no explanation of what the charge represented. Now it could be your ordinary insurance fraud, but the nurse did act very strangely. What if they decided to use me as a test subject and charge me for the medications being tested on me without my permission. I honestly wouldn't put it past the medical profession these days.

I do believe a special coding could be secretly entered in the permanent medical record of certain individuals to facilitate using unsuspecting people as medical test subjects over their lifetime or injecting medicines into people to slowly kill them as a way of population control. Maybe even mind altering chemicals to make people more subservient.

After all, why is this government pushing these electronic devices to be implanted into our body with our medical records? The people who have the chip would likely not be able to read them or even understand what information is being communicated to medical professionals to act upon. If a medical professional read your chip and it said inject patient with medicine #12 provided by some government organization, would they really question instruction?

I doubt it.

By reading your reply, I am happy to know that what I am seeing in the medical "business" is not just paranoia...

Just to keep it short and not repeat what you have said, I am experiencing first hand some of the suppositions you presented. I have a terminal illness, so "they" say, I have been dealing with recently, for at least the last 10 years.

It all began with aches and pains that were undiagnosable, surgical removal of "parts"(all of the surgeries done when I was soo much younger and had no reasons not to "trust" the machine) were unnecessary to life sustainability, such as appendix, ("not really a problem...but it needed to go"...so the military docs told me), gallbladder...("only one stone, but removed for precautionary purposes")...a few more "parts is parts" removed...and all done so with tongue in cheek as a bed side matter. Several other usual medical problems, kidney stones...arthritis (onset age mid 20's)...which leads to the present...and diagnosis, the big "C".

I am not relating this because I'm looking for sympathy...I realize many more of you out there are facing your own medical demons. I am saying though, once we, the commodity, no longer are able to produce....when we can no longer WORK in whatever manner TPTB wish us to....THEY WILL DO AWAY WITH US. If TPTB feel that a certain age group, disabled group, etc. is no longer viable...THEY WILL DO AWAY WITH US.

How many of you out there that are in the same boat I'm in have seen this? We are treated like non-humans...we are ignored, always of course with a certain "aire"...but we are still ignored...sometimes like they are speaking with a child that is 5 or 6 years old. Working on getting answers is also like pulling teeth...TPTB make it as difficult as possible to get the information you are after concerning your medical information, if you ever do...most times it isn't what you asked for, or it has been lost and you never get the information you looked for to begin with.

I have spoken with several nurses that have said what they could without getting in trouble for speaking with me in the first place...believe me, people...the medical business is just that, A BUSINESS...nothing more. Anyone that feels they must leave because of personal convictions...more power to them...at least they still have a conscious. Those that stay "because it's a job"... or they "need the money"....well that will be between them and their creator...

new topics

top topics

join