It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palins Emails Released....public searchable archives now online!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
for those that want to know:

This collection contains over 24,000 e-mails from former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s administration and was obtained in June 2011, more than two and a half years after the public records request for these materials. Crivella West, at its own expense, converted the paper copies of the e-mails produced back into searchable digital copies and made the digital copies available to the public without charge. In addition, Crivella West has provided analytical tools to organize the documents to help users uncover information of interest. Crivella West is continuing its collaboration with msnbc.com, Mother Jones and Pro Publica. Follow the story on: msnbc.msn.com...

Archives here = palinemail.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 10-6-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I found two things funny about this ...

1 - You put an exclamation point at the end of your title ... 'now online!' .. like it's exciting news.
Sorry. But I can't get excited about seeing her emails.

2 - Your link goes to MSNBC.
All I could do is snicker and think to myself ' ... figures ... MSNBC - PDS'.

Folks ... she isn't qualified to be POTUS. She won't ever be. No worries.
Her emails are probably as dull as the rest of the 'juicy tidbits' we are subjected
to about her every day. She's seriously been over sold. She's a 'personality'
now instead of just an ex-1/2 term gov from Alaska.

If FOX would stop promoting her and MSNBC would stop the childish PDS ...
this country could move on and discuss the issues and the lack of good candidates
ON BOTH SIDES that we are facing for 2012.

What a yucky yucky field to choose from .... ugh.

edit on 6/10/2011 by FlyersFan because: having a bad spelling day

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I found two things funny about this ...

1 - You put an exclamation point at the end of your title ... 'now online!' .. like it's exciting news.
Sorry. But I can't get excited about seeing her emails.

um...whatever dude!...i didnt know who she was till this week....it was breaking news on www.breakingnews.com
take a look.

plus this is all bs in my eyes...it just finding a reason to talk about her and keeping her in the public eye. and ti put her in a sympathetic place in our minds

anyway..

ARNIE AND PALIN FOR 2012!!!!!!!!!!
they will have the Pharaohs full backing....

peace....ha...haaa

edit on 10-6-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
um...whatever dude!..

Dudette.

.i didnt know who she was till this week

Um ... really?

I wasn't blasting you. I just find this whole Palin thing absurd.
Both sides of it. Those that want her to be POTUS (she's unqualified!!)
and those that have PDS ... who absolutely hate her but love Obama
even though he's the the left's version of the exact same thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

potus??? pds?????

is this latin....all i know is arnie the austrian will get in on the back of obama and his fake birth certificate.

and this palin crap is so that we hate her, then like her...a sort of controlled arguement.

if she does make it as VP...ur comments then would mean doodah.

face it, theyll change the law if they have to!

peace

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I love to see how they fall over themselves in the name of “transparency” to publish emails from a now private citizen but couldn’t be bothered to file so much as one FOIA request with the state of Illinois to get a peek at Obama’s state senate records.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

potus??? pds?????

is this latin....all i know is arnie the austrian will get in on the back of obama and his fake birth certificate.

and this palin crap is so that we hate her, then like her...a sort of controlled arguement.

if she does make it as VP...ur comments then would mean doodah.

face it, theyll change the law if they have to!

peace

POTUS is an old term, means President of the United States.

PDS (I honestly had to look this one up just now) apparently stands for Palin Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike
I love to see how they fall over themselves in the name of “transparency” to publish emails from a now private citizen but couldn’t be bothered to file so much as one FOIA request with the state of Illinois to get a peek at Obama’s state senate records.

These were requested while she was still governor.. but stepped out of the rules and used a private email, so it took a lot longer to gather them.. Get a clue.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

PDS (I honestly had to look this one up just now) apparently stands for Palin Derangement Syndrome.

derangement syndrome lolol...so if someone doesnt like her... they are deemed ill....lolol...hilarious.

i think people dont like her because of her tattooed on lips..or something about mk-ultra and kissinger..read someones blog just now...seems like they suffer from PDS

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Actually I think it was created by her proponents, and it mainly refers to the people who bash Palin. Although I see some cases where it's used in the opposite context. I personally think it should refer to both. It doesn't really matter though. The public arena, with all the entertainment and politics that comprises it, is merely a reflection of our cultural psyche. Trying to change one element is futile.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
doublepost
edit on 10-6-2011 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I dislike how snooping in on other peoples private emails is celebrated here

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I dislike how snooping in on other peoples private emails is celebrated here

celebrated??? i aint even looked at them lol.

calm down.,..its her own publicist that release this i rekon

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Occasionally i watched msm for news before today. After this disgusting display of dragging a woman thru the mud for heck of it i am thru with them.No i am not a supprter of her, because i think she is nuts. For those of you that support this action i ask what justifies this. The american public cant even get a legit looking BC much less his emails from our leftist terrorist president.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
yeah private life should be off limits

just how many people would like someone else snooping in their lives and reading their emials.

as to pds

ods-obama derangement syndrome
ods obama dysfunctional shadiness

dds democrats derangement syndrome
dds donkeys do it smoother

people its too easy to turn the tables on those acronyms

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
If you care about government accountability, you should be as critical of palin as you are of anyone else, including Obama. To demand Obama's BC (and claim it's fake based on near-sighted interpretations!) while claiming analyzing Palin's work-related emails is somehow irrelevant is transparently partisan.

She was an elected official, and she got to wait YEARS before thee emails were released, and REDaCTED BY HER LAWYERS AND FORMER CO WORKERS!

It only highlights how most here who claim to have libertarian dreams are just the same old republicans in hiding we all know they are.

riiiiiiight.

nothing to see here. move along.

Originally posted by neo96
yeah private life should be off limits

LOL. These are emails relating to her public, elected office.

just how many people would like someone else snooping in their lives and reading their emials.

pardon me if i note the irony of your statement.

edit on 10-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I love the even handedness of the media.....I'm sure they have investigated Obama's school transcripts and all those other fuzzy details of his past............... Right.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I look forward to the same people who claim Obama's BC's are 'fake' to scrutinize these carefully redacted emails with as much vigor.

BTW, have we ever seen Ms. Palin's REAL Birth certificate?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
I look forward to the same people who claim Obama's BC's are 'fake' to scrutinize these carefully redacted emails with as much vigor.

BTW, have we ever seen Ms. Palin's REAL Birth certificate?

Much better to scrutinize a private citizen, than the President of the United States?

Anything to take the eye off the Weiner, I guess?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Much better to scrutinize a private citizen, than the President of the United States?

You ARE aware these are emails form when she was an ELECTED OFFICIAL, right? NOT a 'private citizen'.

For a bunch of people who claim to not be Republicans, you sure do twist the facts to defend Palin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join