It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palins Emails Released....public searchable archives now online!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by fooks

turn the heat back on palin and make people stop talkin about weiner

deflection was right.

your theory posted here implies palin delayed the release of these emails until now to deflect from Weiner? What would she stand to gain from that?

it wasn't the plan, they wanted them "years ago" to put the nails in her coffin.

they come out now in a serendipitous manner. maybe.

but! they are being used to deflect weiner's problem and who knows how long they been around anyway?

ya'll are looking for snipes.

she is clean, all you can do is stupid talk, lol! she ain't the one who is stupid or has no experience for POTUS, frikin churchill doesn't have the experience for POTUS!

it's the most awesome OJT in the world! (on the job training)

she ate the oil companies lunch, before her time was up, if i did that, i would say i did a good job.

weiner still won't give it up after he lies and does that crap. she quit? she quit because it was the right thing to do for the state.

not some sleazy text and say i won't step down, wow, please, don't vote. for anyone anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

if she's 'clean', as you claim, then why did her lawyers and former government co workers take years to redact several pages worth of data?

Why are you continuing to blame the media for this release that timed by palin and the state of alaska?

these are simple questions, see if you can answer them.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why should we care about old emails and other smut online? Instead of peeping into the past, we should "visualize" and hear how the two finalists will end up debating each other and how our nation will be represented. So have all the fun and give all the time in the world to figure out what we are setting ourselves up to next time.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by fooks

if she's 'clean', as you claim, then why did her lawyers and former government co workers take years to redact several pages worth of data?

Why are you continuing to blame the media for this release that timed by palin and the state of alaska?

what the heck do you expect to see?

they weren't sopeaned or confiscated like the the 100k in what's his names freezer or rangles tax dodge.

trolling is what the times and post are doing.

her life has been fished out. give up.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

keep defending your messiah. It shows us all your allegiance to the GOP.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by thePharaoh

I love the even handedness of the media.....I'm sure they have investigated Obama's school transcripts and all those other fuzzy details of his past............... Right.

bro the media take the P.I.double S.....!
they have hacked, stolen and spied on the best of us....they have a catalogue on everyone...then the info is released tactically...as well as used to blackmail!

look at Ryan Giggs....20 yr career and not a peep...the run up to his last and most important game...a champion league final...the media pour out all his affairs...20 yrs worth of collecting data..they are always recording...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I dislike how snooping in on other peoples private emails is celebrated here

This effort to smear Gov. Sarah Palin is a joke.
It won't work.
This sounds like a Saturday Night Live skit.

----------------------
Can't you just see them burning the midnight oil and eating pizza going through 24,000
boring emails?

----------------------------
It's madness. Actually, it sounds like - Political Madness ??? -
edit on 11-6-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
potus??? pds????? is this latin

Bud .... these are all VERY common terms.
Here ya' go -
POTUS = President of the United States.
PDS = Palin derangement syndrom (loud palin haters)
SCOTUS = Supreme Court of the United States
FLOTUS = First Lady of the United States.
etc etc

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If Obama's birth certificate is real, then why did he spend years and BUNCHES of money trying to hide it?

Perhapd they 'took years' to get the Palin data because it wasn't a legal requirement for them to do so and she's entitled to her private emails. Heck ... if that excuse is good enough for Obama to hide his birth certificate, then it's good enough for Palin to not release her private emails.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I just read a scandal ridden email from Gov. Sarah Palin to the North Pacific Fishery
Management Council.

-------------------------
You know this could be - Watergate II - !!!!

Now this is what i call a fishing expedition.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

]Perhapd they 'took years' to get the Palin data because it wasn't a legal requirement for them to do so and she's entitled to her private emails. Heck ... if that excuse is good enough for Obama to hide his birth certificate, then it's good enough for Palin to not release her private emails.

Well, you'd be incorrect in that claim. It IS required by law, and these are NOT her 'personal emails'. they are government-related emails that she used a 'personal' account for, for the specific reason of trying to subvert open access laws.

Why are you perpetuating falsehoods to try and defend Sara Palin?

Any other falsehoods you want to be corrected on?

edit on 11-6-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I think you should go to your doctor for a prescription for the - Palin Derangement Syndrome -
you are suffering from.
----------------------
Haven't you heard?
Her attorneys have already gone through all the emails and - redacted - all the good stuff.
You are wasting your time.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I actually have no real problem with Palin whatsoever. That's just one of the several pre-prepared talking points you palin defenders like to trot out to deflect away from criticism of her.

All I'm doing is noting your and other folk's hypocrisy in your zealous defense of Ms.Palin. It's okay, I know you will respond by implying I am not critical of any democrats, regardless of any lack of evidence you have of those claims. OR perhaps that I irrationally hate Palin. Or that these are her 'private emails' (not true). These are very predictable tactics.

But watching you and others trot them out puts you on public record as a defender of governments and elected officials hiding information from the public. And that is what makes this fun for me.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

reply to post by fooks

I really can care less about official emails while Governor, it will give the media something to do. Using the logic you just presented, what do you feel about Obama's efforts to block people digging into his past. He must be "clean" right?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
WOW, Sarah Palin and emails, eh? How about that!!

Its shocking enough to discover that Sarah Palin even knows HOW to even turn a computer on in the first place not to mention sending emails.

This Palin and email stuff is amazing stuff to hear especially when I have used tooth brushes that had more brains than her...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join