It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music that moves you

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Very related to themes of ATS:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Speaking of ATS themes......things just wouldn't feel complete without these guys chiming in occasionally.

edit on 3-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just one more addition before bed. Enjoying this brief distraction before the real work begins again. Thanks to everyone who has shared.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes (Radio Edit / Single Version)

In your eyes, the missing pieces. It was always you, that is the way back home. We can't go alone, need to stop walking by all our family, and just be there for them.

He put alot more in this than just seeing the other, finding your pieces in each other and listening, sharing anothers burdens and ideas and making it safe for everyone to be themselves, that their survival isn't standing under you.

This is alot in itself.

But he put the living waters, the pineal, whats hidden in all the religions, if we but open our true eyes or eye and see.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just hauntingly beautiful...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Jon Anderson & Vangelis - I'll find my way home

You ask me where to begin
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is lost
How will I find what is near
Don't question I'm not alone
Somehow I'll find my way home

My sun shall rise in the east
So shall my heart be at peace
And if you're asking me when
I'll say it starts at the end
You know your will to be free
Is matched with love secretly
And talk will alter your prayer
Somehow you'll find you are there

Your friend is close by your side
And speaks in far ancient tongue
A season's wish will come true
All seasons begin with you
One world we all come from
One world we melt into one
Just hold my hand and we're there
Somehow we're going somewhere
Somehow we're going somewhere

You ask me where to begin
Am I so lost in my sin
You ask me where did I fall
I'll say I can't tell you when
But if my spirit is strong
I know it can't be long
No questions I'm not alone
edit on 4-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
The rebellious war will not see Victory.

edit on 4-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
The rebellious war will not see Victory.

edit on 4-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

This. The video maker did a wonderful job of giving someone vertigo watching it, and like star wars, it can jog memories. What came to me was how could they use this ability to fire on their own kind, and what species would fire on their own people on the ground, with such technology? That is for patrols, to serve and protect innocents. The vast majority of planets in the cosmos do not harm their own.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

Not to be redundant, but I love this song. Plus my youngest really likes it, he thinks its an angel song, and Mary Jane is in it, he's got the words memorized now.

The words, I knew I loved you before I met you, are ones he really likes and always hugs me when he sings them, and

"I think I dreamed you into life" This is very interesting too, because it could be said, since the stars are crystal mirrors, thats we're like shadows. I wonder if there is an implication here. And if so, when we pull through like Pinocchio and become real boys and girls (if this is truly what some believe), then would we not also have to deal with our own shadows, or thoughts, trapped and needing help to progress?
edit on 4-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Very powerful and natural..
Also a bit scary..

Goosebumps!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
MAKE AMENDS

THE SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION

WILL UNITE

Much Love

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
True story from Mississippi. Movie: "Ode to Billy Joe"

edit on 10-12-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Inva Mula - The Diva Song.

This song was popularised by the movie the Fifth Element but I was shocked to find out that the singer Inva Mula, does not use any software or vocal programs etc, to hit the notes towards the end.

edit on 11-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Skid Row - I Remember You

This was a find. I am not a metal fan. One thing about metal is the voice has to be strong of course. This guy, wow, he can make his voice perform however he wishes it to. He has the match for the metal, it holds above the sound. He can make the rougher, perfect pitch high notes, very well. But I always thought that ruined your voice, ie. to accomplish Darren Hayes type of perfect hitting the pure notes. He can do that too. That blew me away. He has also has, "the voice of an angel".

What really surprises me in music is the way it touches your heart and soul, (again its all sound and its as if Heaven sings to create), so that akin to meditation, memories or windows open.

I dont listen to music much on my own. Only meditation type songs mostly. This thread is like my lifeline to hearing music, since I've gone away from the media so much, always supsect they're CIA/Black ops on assigment, and their kids.

So the last song, for example, very space age, windows opened, federation. We're here in tests, we come in Love, from good places, and this whole world is designed to make our hearts grow cold, to breed the Love out from birth, to overtake and infiltrate the federation, as a friend who got hijacked and it was quite an experience actually, but he brought up the whole federation and eclipses that would happen and I was threatened, he himself said he felt he was put at a tree while this occurred. It had to do with sleeping with sacred geometry, the tree of life, by his bed. Which is to me, another trap of some kind that is very popular, the sacred geometry.
I never understood what he meant, the federation was infiltrated. I know, it seems nutty. Thats the thing, when windows open and I get this feeling of recognition, sometimes subtle, sometimes very strong, sometimes flashes of memory, actually knowing they came down to do certain things. Music can really activate this kind of thing. I usually just speak up.

Its us, beings that came from love on earth in tests, having their love dimmed. We need to be Love, grow love, so there won't be a hole where our soul is supposed to be growing in our tests, gaining consciousness, awareness, sensitivity, knowledge, intelligence, compassion, love.

Due to that experience with the sun and eclipses, this song really caught my eye, and I'm not sure if its just awareness or coding the matrix, but he talks about the hole where our soul was growing.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Pretty sure its awareness for Darren because this isn't coding, its really a wake up call, and to protect the children.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

Long ago
When mercury descended high on the moon
Far below
Where little hands are making shapes in the room
The shadows they dance
And they cheer up this place
The face
That's staring through the tiny crack in the door
Eyes so wide
He's never seen a women fall on the floor

I swear daddy's killed her this time
Should I make a rocket?
Should I try to fly away?
Should I make a hammer?
Should I try to smash his face?
Should I make a bullet?
Should I try to shoot the gun?
I'm sure the judge will let me off real soon.

Long ago
When saturn tried to find a way past the sun
Deep inside
A little boy is turning pain into fun
The pencils, the crayons, the paint colors run
The plans
Are forming slowly made with scissors and glue
Eyes so wide
He's telling mommy all the things he can do
He'll sketch a contraption to save them for sure
edit on 11-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for including those tracks from Darren Hayes as I have not been exposed to his more recent works. 'Black out the Sun' is quite laden with apocalyptic themes/messages I see. You sure that second track is not making 'underlying revelations' with subtext?

Mergence or Separation, which will it be? More than meets the eye with uninitiated signs.

edit on 13-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join