It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music that moves you

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A touching musical score and even more moving story of the small things that can amount to much positive change.Thanks to member onehuman who created a thread on this short film highlighting it's significance in this world of great beauty and sorrow.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Darren Hayes. Merry Christmas!

Happy Christmas from Darren Hayes

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

OFFICIAL - Somewhere Over the Rainbow 2011 - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

it gives me chills

edit on 7-1-2012 by Twelvemonkeyss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Elliott Smith. Certainly not for everyone, but if you're ever feeling moody or downright depressed he's your man. I can relate to him on so many levels (minus the man bits part). His life didnt end happily but that somehow encourages me to keep going.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OneRepublic - Good Life

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hiya, randomly checked in today after weeks and lo and behold you posted on the same day. Cue the twilight zone music.

That first track was different and def liked, gotta figure out your secret to digging up those little gems.

Blessings and Good tidings to you and the family for the new year. Hope you've had lots to smile about---and here's one on me

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

edit on 14-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

What up playa?
That second song really sums you right up! HA !! It's all good.

I'm fine, all's well. Happy New Year to you and yours also.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Playa?? lol u funny bunny.

Our 'friends' are waiting eagerly to greet us

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Hey, what gives???

I've never had the ET and spirtual/selective religious issues, at variance, and plus always seen all people in the cosmos as people, the good the bad, the in between, all need ministering too or nudges to Love more. There are no traps when you see everyone as needing some words of encouragement. So suddenly your contact takes off his false light mask and he has horns, what next. Well what is next would be something he would run from. Like this.

PePe le Pew & Penelope Pussycat ~ Touch Me

They'd be running man, all I can say!
And pep le pew right behind them. The bigger they are the harder they fall, and we're supposed to break their hearts. There is no traps when you are just ministering to Love. There is another mask he needs to take off. Because there's light under all the masks. The horns are so yesterday, they have to go.

Kelly Clarkson-Breakaway(CD Version)
edit on 15-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Let be what is.

Enjoy.

edit on 15-1-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Let be what is.

Still in my 'warm up' phase for the spiritual battles to come.

this article would have been good for your thread on the 'fallen'.
www.illuminati-news.com...

Liked all the tracks added in the meantime...even Pepe had his charm

edit on 16-1-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

this article would have been good for your thread on the 'fallen'.

Thanks for that article you sent. I have read it twice and need to read it again. It was very informative it really ties in Greek Mythology such as Zeus and other gods and where they came from.

Regarding that article and video above about our 'Galactic Friends' it would be a great add to the 'fallen' thread. I don't consider that my thread I always considered it our thread because it was made for you and with you in mind. And, I should have never closed the thread down like I did. I should have asked you to monitor the thread while I stepped back from it. The thread got kinda rough. But, feel free to post in it and/or bring it back up if you wish. You were more than capable of watching over that thread, more than I. I was just shocked that you leaned toward , for lack of a better phrase, Biblical/Ufology like me. Now, really cue the Twilight Zone Music.

Whether you believe it or not I always read and watch all that you send or post because I know that you are a very intelligent person. And you're not doing it with any ill intent and never have.

One day the spiritual war will be over and we'll be able to choose which ever mansion we want in our Fathers' House.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I know I posted in here somewhere's... but I've no idea where it was now, or how far back that was either! So I apologise if any of these are reposts!

Now this video is all kinds of awesome, I mean, its even got a chuck norris look alike in it....

I'll also post the original song it was based on. Both versions are truly awesome and beautifully sung. Not to mention body paint!

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The thread was always yours sweetheart, but thanks for the credit regardless and your glowing endorsement

We all choose our road in the 'end' and glad you could gather something from the article, felt strongly you would. so share it however you like if inclined. Regarding efforts and the times, I watch the trends and see the direction and realise what needs to be left behind to the Great Divide.

Was in the store today and the track below came on---hadn't heard it for many many years and had to strain my brain to be able to dig it up. Hope you like as I feel it was meant to be a gift to the senses of those who are here

From the same Aussie group

P.S--your first track was fun and the 3rd brought back memories of youth. Living in a gangster's paradise indeed---for now, though we Know who gets the Glory Hallelujah.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm so sorry....

Imma gonna spam one more post in here!! This track is too much awesome in one track!

Crank your speakers loud for this, its freaky, gives you chills down the spine.... TRUST ME!

ps, thanks for awesome thread!

edit. OH ALSO!!! THE ANIMATION IN THIS IS SO BRILLIANTLY DONE I HAVE TO SHOUT TO SAY SO!

edit on 17-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join