It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music that moves you

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
For the one's who change us for the better.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Hi there benedict9. Nice tunes.

The Alan Parsons Project- Games People Play

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Oh wow, remember this thread

That one is one favorites. Helps me cope with the loss of my girls.

This don't only apply to national flags. There are other flags too......

This one still makes tears fall.

Those ones helped me get over all the cheating girlfriends in my life.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Wow!!! You rock...

I gotta find some and add now. Metallica Rules.

Like the Hatebreed and Killswitch Engage too.

Same song with lyrics, made in 2000

edit on 13-8-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I loved metallica before they attacked their fans.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They attacked their fans? Really.

Well, they used to be, then. We still have their old stuff aye.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Yeah, they went all antipiracy. If it wasn't for piracy, I never knew about metallica. Piracy back then was a buddy dubbing a cassette tape lol. Yeah I am old :p

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

"Yeah I am old :p "

I hear ya.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I remember when piracy was listening to the radio, and hitting record when a song came on that I liked lmao

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I remember when piracy was listening to the radio, and hitting record when a song came on that I liked lmao

Me too.

I remember those days.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

very good music..

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by E†E
something i just made
www.silent-company.com...

enjoy

Fabulous journey.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2013 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Thank you. Tarja has a wonderful voice. And she touches on awareness issues. Although have noticed, she doesnt avoid darker issues.

Doro feat. Tarja Turunen - Walking With The Angels (with lyrics)

Tarja - The Seer

As he longs to speak to me
I realise the reflection while listening
His words mend all my wounds cause he is me
My seer lives inside of me

When suddenly my seer is on my side
Bringing love while forgetting his pride
In his eyes I see there'll be better times along my way

Nothing to fear
My seer is here
Theres nothing to fear
My seer is here
My seer is here
edit on 28-9-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I see so much in Tarja's ritual song. Nazi's, dark gnostic ritual killers. Why are we giving up the fight at the beginning and giving them their murders, their dark hell world? Those pigments, like the coloring book, we enter into, but we can color it up any way we want. The artists are fighting back at the end. They're supposed to be creating a good world. Don't give the ritual nazi murderers the paintbrush, don't let them define our world as hell!

And Seer, this song is about Higher Self, and have no fear, for when you're on the altar for Love, Higher Self is there, showing you, nothing to fear, you have a path to follow, and to continue the work you came to do. Which in part, is to not give up painting the world as eden.

Remember its about Coloring the World the right way. Its not exactly a movie, finished and complete, we enter into. Its interactive, coloring book. There is a battle on what the world should be like, hell or heaven? Its up to us to not give up the fight and envision, see as though its here, and work for, heaven. And lend a helping hand, wherever we can, to pull others out of the pits they are being shoved in.

And the slaves, the factory print maker, the ones working for system are all sacrifices. Did you know that accepting slavery and working at mcdonalds, while it might be the only choice someone has if they can't get their own talents going in a small business, nonetheless, it makes you a Sacrifice on the Altar of their Dark Lord, that runs this world. They're not conducting slavery just for profits. They are sacrificing souls and nature here. They're ritualists.

There is so much in this song. And the slaves break free. His black ink has colors, she is going to play her own music, and the dancer makes his own choices.

Her whole new album's theme is about colors/pigments, its about taking back this world, and coloring it up right.

I'm so proud of her, Good Angel, doing the work she came to do. I'm going to purchase that album as soon as I can.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Tarja Turunen "Into The Sun" Official Music Video (HD)

Dream against the flow
Let your garden grow
Over land and water
Feel your borders

Walking right into the sun
No fear of the ending
Find new beginning
Over another lonely star

All my sweetest doors
Let them help you out
My emotion
Parted ocean

Don't feel/fear the ending
Find the beginning
Over another lonely star
Brighter than who you are

www.metrolyrics.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Going back to the Ritual song by Tarja. I just saw a little more.

First, they are restricted, small world, slaves, no free will. One light of notes, one color. She frees them, like so many who are waking up and posting, or writing or striving for more awareness, Free Will.

Its not just a choice between heaven and hell. For even taking away fascism and slavery, and giving back the school as free will, with many options and choices, is one way.

I see the martyr, they tried to take her down. The lone voice. Those facing imprisonment for leaking truth to the press. Do we allow martyrs? Or stand behind each other? Do we fight for our world, though not necessarily with violence. There are many ways to fight, but its not an easy one. She shows that we stand by each other and Not To Allow Martyrs, for the universe is very tired of martyrs. I've posted that alot, the dark side codes, you have to be a hero, and martyr yourself to gain heaven, like Christ. But the Higher Ups and Heaven say, stand by each other, don't throw your pearls to the swine, but stand by each other. Everyone in the cosmos is sickened by martydom, that is Darth Vaders way of dealing.

Don't allow people to be martyred by the systems. Speak up!

And then the dark outfits turn to white. For people begin to express their Love and use their talents to create a better world.

Also, the song on the sun. This is about, gaining new levels. There are many mansions in my Fathers heaven, that is to say, wonderful higher level eutopia's exist out there, if we're striving to be Love.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30 >>

join