It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Dropping Plasma Balls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by kauskau
U can hear the guy talk who filmed it

flying slowly, almost hovering
in formation
...whatever was dropping looked like it was burning...

One obvious answer is chinese lanterns, with something burning falling off them.

Yet nobody seem to see your message, my thought exactly!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am going put up my tent and camp out in the chinese lanterns burning out group. I've seen them burn out dropping burning debris along the way like these are and I've also seen them burn out like flipping a switch. It could be flares of one type or another but that's practically the same principal albeit a little more potent.

I mean, I don't see any reason to conclude that it is anything but lanterns or something similar... you know the talking like a duck thing and all...

And BTW, just because its in the news doesn't mean its not a hoax... the news media is absolutely not infallible.
edit on 10-6-2011 by Lost_Mind because: I sneezed...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Hmm, if it was between 7:15 and 7:30 last night then it wouldn't be dark yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
Ok at least u can really see that this is not a hoax. This was in the news. U can hear the guy talk who filmed it and he seems legit to me.
The lights..who knows what it is but when i would see that plasma balls dropping flares like this live i would surely be amazed not matter what my "explanation my mind gives" (its always easy to "debunk wonders" if u see them online)

1. The news will report on whatever brings them more views. Doesn't have to be a true story.

2. Clinton seemed legit to me. Turns out he wasn't so legit was he?

3. This is a CLASSIC "laser pointer through the window" hoax.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I dont believe this is real. Just looks iffy to me.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
I dont believe this is real. Just looks iffy to me.

Ok. But analysing the video carefully, have no cuts. Can be fake, but I'm not sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This phenomenon I believe is worldwide, and will only intensify. I am writing from Quito, Ecuador, in South America. For the past 2 months, I have observed, almost every night, (except when they turn on the simply "not natural" thick, dense fog, that I have never before have I seen in my entire life.) strange lights in the night sky. These "stars" aren't stars, they are a lot closer, flash intermittently with different colors and hues, and the MOVE. Yes, I have stood there for hours, using several near by objects as a reference, while I stood very still, and have watched these things move. We are surrounded. There seems to be more and more every week. About two months ago, there were a series of "electrical storms" (that again, have never been seen here before, yet the sheep continue on, as if everything were normal) that seemed to have lasted about 3 weeks. Characteristics were loud, and I mean, VERY LOUD thunder, with lightning about every 3-5 seconds, with no rain, and most times, NO CLOUDS. This occurred during the afternoon, and at night time, between 7:30-10:00 pm. Again, I must repeat, this is NOT normal, and never happened before. On one particular night, I got my first taste of the now infamous "rumble". Remembering it, apart from the initial shock of seeing a light flashing down the mountain, exactly like in a dream I had a month or two prior to the incident (which again, is happening to many people, premonitions in dreams and then having them come true) - all the lights in my part of the city went out, and the rumble had begun. What disturbed me most, was the feeling of utter FEAR that I felt inside me. I was scared. I knew it was not normal. Prior to that incident, I had watched an "electrical storm" pass by from south to north, then all of a sudden BOOOOOOOOOOM and all the power went.

This rumbling has began again, as me and a cousin heard and felt it the other night. It is sometimes VERY localized, as in, you will hear and feel it one room, but not the rest of the apartment (I live in the city). Fear, although subtle (and yes, I am sensitive to energies, frequencies, faint sounds/rumbles, and I remember my dreams A LOT) is sometimes accompanied by the feeling of despair/uncertainty. Not a pleasant feeling folks. After all the reading I have done, I have come to a personal conclusion that we are being surrounded by ufo's and the motherships have arrived and are now positioning themselves. For what? Perhaps this fake invasion we keep hearing about. A lot of videos on youtube have surfaced that for me are plain proof that hologram technology is going to be used to fool us. Project blue beam is here, and the gears are being put into overdrive.

Yes, you are being lied to. Yes, the Chinese and Russians will be taking over (or trying to). Everything you think you know, you might as well toss it out the window, and open your eyes to reality.

Funny, how they tell us these things, they show us, rather - through movies and other forms of "entertainment". "Aw, c'mon, it was just a movie" is typical of a ignorant sheep. Yet, there is another side, which is social conditioning/ psychological brainwashing, making you believe ET's really exist, when it is demonic in reality. They will try to infect us with something too. I had a dream where there was a pandemic and it was spread through tiny, white nano spiders. Had a dream dinosaurs (reptiilans) were after us, after floods, fires and earthquakes were rampant. My gf (which knows nothing about these things) had a dream there were giants, like cyclops, raiding the city and eating people! Can you say, return of the nephilim?

I do not want to sound like a fear monger. Rather, give you a fresh perspective, especially those that say the rumblings are from traintracks or underground tunnels (which may be the case over there in the States, but certainly not the case worldwide). Face the truth. And remember, nothing material can or will save you from this. Wake up spiritually dead, before it is too late! There is a spiritual war being fought, a war in the heavens (literally) and it is ultimately for our souls. Which side are you on?

Jesus is our only salvation. Start reading and understanding your bible. There are 3 types of people on these forums: 1. The ones that will hide and cower and fear, or give in to madness, suicide or the new world order (in which you will be forced to accept the luciferian doctrine, renounce the name of Jesus Christ, and be marked with a rfid chip) 2. The ones that will go out and yell "Evil is the cause of these happenings, I told you so!" and 3. The ones that will go out with a bible and explain to people what is truly going on, and get people saved. Which will you be?

Note, I am not a religious fanatic and do not consider myself a "Christian". But in these days, we see anything good, and good morals, principles or values, are being utterly and systematically destroyed, while being supplanted by Luciferian, clearly satanic and demonic negativity and destruction. Wake up good brothers.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

First I thought ... YEAH Cool, this might be real!, But then I saw this.... www.skylanterns.net...
Look familiar?
.. Video of it... www.skylanterns.net...

edit on 10-6-2011 by JohnnyFever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tseekr379
This phenomenon I believe is worldwide, and will only intensify. I am writing from Quito, Ecuador, in South America. For the past 2 months, I have observed, almost every night, (except when they turn on the simply "not natural" thick, dense fog, that I have never before have I seen in my entire life.) strange lights in the night sky. These "stars" aren't stars, they are a lot closer, flash intermittently with different colors and hues, and the MOVE. Yes, I have stood there for hours, using several near by objects as a reference, while I stood very still, and have watched these things move. We are surrounded. There seems to be more and more every week. About two months ago, there were a series of "electrical storms" (that again, have never been seen here before, yet the sheep continue on, as if everything were normal) that seemed to have lasted about 3 weeks. Characteristics were loud, and I mean, VERY LOUD thunder, with lightning about every 3-5 seconds, with no rain, and most times, NO CLOUDS. This occurred during the afternoon, and at night time, between 7:30-10:00 pm. Again, I must repeat, this is NOT normal, and never happened before. On one particular night, I got my first taste of the now infamous "rumble". Remembering it, apart from the initial shock of seeing a light flashing down the mountain, exactly like in a dream I had a month or two prior to the incident (which again, is happening to many people, premonitions in dreams and then having them come true) - all the lights in my part of the city went out, and the rumble had begun. What disturbed me most, was the feeling of utter FEAR that I felt inside me. I was scared. I knew it was not normal. Prior to that incident, I had watched an "electrical storm" pass by from south to north, then all of a sudden BOOOOOOOOOOM and all the power went.

This rumbling has began again, as me and a cousin heard and felt it the other night. It is sometimes VERY localized, as in, you will hear and feel it one room, but not the rest of the apartment (I live in the city). Fear, although subtle (and yes, I am sensitive to energies, frequencies, faint sounds/rumbles, and I remember my dreams A LOT) is sometimes accompanied by the feeling of despair/uncertainty. Not a pleasant feeling folks. After all the reading I have done, I have come to a personal conclusion that we are being surrounded by ufo's and the motherships have arrived and are now positioning themselves. For what? Perhaps this fake invasion we keep hearing about. A lot of videos on youtube have surfaced that for me are plain proof that hologram technology is going to be used to fool us. Project blue beam is here, and the gears are being put into overdrive.

Yes, you are being lied to. Yes, the Chinese and Russians will be taking over (or trying to). Everything you think you know, you might as well toss it out the window, and open your eyes to reality.

Funny, how they tell us these things, they show us, rather - through movies and other forms of "entertainment". "Aw, c'mon, it was just a movie" is typical of a ignorant sheep. Yet, there is another side, which is social conditioning/ psychological brainwashing, making you believe ET's really exist, when it is demonic in reality. They will try to infect us with something too. I had a dream where there was a pandemic and it was spread through tiny, white nano spiders. Had a dream dinosaurs (reptiilans) were after us, after floods, fires and earthquakes were rampant. My gf (which knows nothing about these things) had a dream there were giants, like cyclops, raiding the city and eating people! Can you say, return of the nephilim?

I do not want to sound like a fear monger. Rather, give you a fresh perspective, especially those that say the rumblings are from traintracks or underground tunnels (which may be the case over there in the States, but certainly not the case worldwide). Face the truth. And remember, nothing material can or will save you from this. Wake up spiritually dead, before it is too late! There is a spiritual war being fought, a war in the heavens (literally) and it is ultimately for our souls. Which side are you on?

Jesus is our only salvation. Start reading and understanding your bible. There are 3 types of people on these forums: 1. The ones that will hide and cower and fear, or give in to madness, suicide or the new world order (in which you will be forced to accept the luciferian doctrine, renounce the name of Jesus Christ, and be marked with a rfid chip) 2. The ones that will go out and yell "Evil is the cause of these happenings, I told you so!" and 3. The ones that will go out with a bible and explain to people what is truly going on, and get people saved. Which will you be?

Note, I am not a religious fanatic and do not consider myself a "Christian". But in these days, we see anything good, and good morals, principles or values, are being utterly and systematically destroyed, while being supplanted by Luciferian, clearly satanic and demonic negativity and destruction. Wake up good brothers.

They are not Demonic. Let me post you a thread i posted on this. There is NO evidence proving this so please.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read this whole thread. I provided evidence that they are not Demons and they came up with stories. And after a while they gave up arguing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I read your holy grail thread. Not convincing. People will continue to ignore the truth, and ignore the bible. I thought it was a bunch of hogwash for years, but I've learned to understand the messages being given. It wasn't easy, letting go of all the schools of thought, being conditioned like everyone else from the get go. Some people won't believe that Satan exists. That is the very reason he and his minions are able to control and deceive. But if Satan exists, then so does God, or whatever word you would like to use. Evil exists, but so does Good.

I hope you wake up soon, time is running out!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyFever

not it doesnt look familiar at all..but if its enough for u that there is lights and something underneath that is going down..yes..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join