It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi now a live target.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Nato has just declared Col. Moammar Gadhafi a legitimate military target. it's anyone guess how many innocent libyan citizens are going to get blown up in the coming weeks while Nato launches missile after missile trying to get him.

www.cnn.com...

this turn of events gives a clear indication where the rebels are in this fight against Gadhafi. losing bad.

edit on 10-6-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Hey watch him turn out like OBL 8 years of war and then?????

Yup.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Wednesday it is time to start planning for what to do in Libya after Gadhafi's departure "because Gadhafi's reign of terror is coming to an end."

Wow I can't believe so many people fall for this constant propaganda.

A reign of terror with free education and marriage dowrys for all citizens by the government?

A country wanting to murder another leader under the guise of saving civilians.

How did Hitler justify taking over poland again?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A massive multi week intelligence operation will be underway shortly to id where he is and will sequence with the rebel group so that they or the people aren't targeted. His days are vastly numbered.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Really though, we shouldn't be there in the first place. I mean the facts are there, these things Gadhafi was doing to the people there are going on in other countries also and Obama isn't sending our troops there. Though, I've heard they are going to deploy CIA to do the work...Something is terribly wrong though when the Federal Reserve has no gold, we are up to our debt limit, we got conned into bad decisions because we are dumbed down by the DOE. Also, percentages are there, the wealth difference between the 1% and us is huge and they still refuse to higher their taxes...Plus the obvious police state, we have cameras everywhere now and we are convinced that it is for our safety and we're supposed to trust the people who handle all the data without ever meeting them...I really feel like our leaders are the scarfaces of their time and rats for selling us out...If it's really that big of a recession why is Newt Gingrich spending $500,000 at Tiffanys? We need to bring our troops home and end the killing...I believe we are intelligent enough to invest money into TRUE defense and not offense...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2011 by zookey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

If that isn't mission creep, what is.

So much for "protecting civilans" and "no fly zone". Now it is assasination and regime change

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Whatever it takes to have American goodness spread across their coastal cities. Yeah lord! Praise be to God...! Let there be GM, Chevrolet, DipnDots, H&R Block, everything good and yummy. Yea lord, bathe them in high divorce rates, our version of corruption and leaders run amok with putting them into financial slavery off of fiat currency they made up out of thin air. Yes, let them have the true and right way of life, our way of life.

new topics

top topics

join