It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ats Wall Of Fame & Shame - funny quotes from the boards

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
for a bit of fun and to recognize those pwned moments , epic fails and just downright funny replies across the forums i have decided to open this thread so we can compile some of our favorites
come and join in and give the quotes some
and add your own favorites to the list (remember to include the username)

so what makes you LOL or just think damn man that was an awesome reply?when your reading replies to stuff?

here are just a few of mine so far

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg. -humphreysjim

Just play it cool Fluffy, play it cool - solargeddon

I am now going into my kitchen to consume a piece of Emmental cheese which has less holes in it than your story, sorry my friend. - thedoctorswife

Remember when we used to make human contact? - Stormdancer777

What do you want the aliens to come tap on the telescope and wave hi? - mblahnikluver

Quote for the day: "There are ZERO life points for finding a conspiracy in EVERYTHING" - ShaunHatfield

Remember: mods are not omniscient, omnipotent nor omnipresent. - Majic

Rumour has it, they've got special tin foil underpants to wear on the outside of the regulation ATS jumpsuit... - irma

23 times is the absolute limit, then S.O. and Simon come to your house and each give you a wedgie.... - whatukno

semp buddy, I'm seein' a lot of tongue action going on there! - chissler

cooked goose but forgot to kill the goose! - Greensage:

well if the alien is anything like ' paul', he/she can kick it with me, as long as he dont eat my bird - Dr Cosmos

i would open the door for an alien but it better not be NWO guys dressed in their clown suits - RedRose123

GIVE ME YOUR CAKES!!!!!!!...... pritty please - kevinunknown:

my rise time depends on how much alcohol I've consumed - Death_Kron:

edit on 9/6/11 by ronishia because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/11 by masqua because: Title edit by author request

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Haha I like this thread!

It will be funny the more people post...

I know I run into many funny lines on here, now I have place to post them!

Yeah my telescope comment made me chuckle after I read it

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I would bet my left nut that you're going to be using half of these as Facebook status updates...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuzitzu

LOL you better give me ur left nut then i hardly go on facebook

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Most random PS and strangest complement I have ever had on ATS this was said during a debate, he is talking about me.

From b4truth

PS: this is not a way a LEGEND should act when he is uncertain but it seems you got the fame from believing all the OBL stories you saw on the news and therefore I am considering of ignoring a person whom I thought was a True member of ATS thanks and good luck

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

*hands over left nut*... forgive me, it's hard to find people with lives these days

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

This has always been a classic response for a dumb remark.. Short & sweet, and to the point..

boom.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This happened years ago but to this day it remains my favorite 'pwned' moment. I remember the names but probably shouldn't say it in order to protect the member that got owned. lol

Member A: Was bragging how they 'have never been owned' in a discussion on ATS or shown to be wrong. (This was ironic because they were often wrong lol).

Member B: Replies along the lines of, 'Oh, get real. You're owned in 3 easy payments of $9.95 plus free shipping and handling.'

Definitely my favorite. lol

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thought i'd actually contribute to the thread in the form of a video also

Enjoy... It's only short

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm in Saskatchewan, Canada and I don't give a rodent's rectum WHO saw their damned shadow today...we're getting 2 more months of winter!! - Me

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here i'll add a funny comment I just read on some thread

'Dolphins are interesting choice but until they invent spacecraft and other tech, i wont consider them true aliens. but i like reading about them because they are so similar to my fish brethren' - fishspeaker

Funny comment I made about 'Paul' eating my bird, what's even funnier is I dont have a bird, I meant my girlfriend

edit on 9-6-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

"I died last night after I ate a gummy frog and hit my elbow..."

gncnew

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
some funny ones there i have some more i found whilst browsing the forums today

*kiss-kiss for anyone who thinks I'm kissing the butt of neformore. It's not the first time I've thought about it* - Benevolent Heretic

We would be shooting targets for rednecks! "HEY there's another one Paw...POW...go fetch him Fiddo." "Good shot son, we sho is gonna be eating good tonight boy." - chrismicha77

MIB: STOP WEARING ALL BLACK!!! its obvious...try some bluejeans already. - SaturnFX

The reason you can't hear what they are saying is because your ears are not tuned to the right frequency. Try sticking your head in the microwave for a few minutes should do the trick. - Poker

WHO GIVES A FLYING SQUIRREL. - badw0lf

Seriously.....some of you people need to get out more – ScepticDebunker

Whatever, it's a pointless and wankery idea to me, how big is my e-peen? - badw0lf

i think i just peed myself a little. - CaDreamer

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
google worker missing in egypt...a drunk pharaoh replied:

hey..they should try to google his name to find him lolol

word of warning: if you type the word 'google' into google...you could break the internet!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

LOL you better give me ur left nut then i hardly go on facebook - Ronishia - This thread

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

That's awesome!!

What movie is it from?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

It's from Billy Madison.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
just adding some more quotes that made me lol or think
remember guys feel free to add your own..lets spread a little sunshine in peoples lives today

sometimes it is better to simply push away and go get a "cuppa'" before hitting "reply"...
(O.K. But dere's spiders outside! and "liberals"! - 46ACE

Sorry... *hangs up the spent fire extinguisher*.... Gazrok

"Oh. You want a joke do you? Well here's a joke. YOUR FACE!" – Ayana

We're always getting forgotten! Surely the WHOLE of Europe is bigger than America... - neformore

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Mine would be after someone had a winning argument they posted a picture of Jean Claude Van Damme doing a round house kick to a guy's face, underneath it said "You've just been Van dammed." That had my laughing so hard.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

haha now thats what i would call a classic *in ur face* moment

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join