It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ats Wall Of Fame & Shame - funny quotes from the boards

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"gets u from behind in a sneak pounce then flits away into the night leaving you worn out and restless" - Ronishia

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
"gets u from behind in a sneak pounce then flits away into the night leaving you worn out and restless" - Ronishia

Some more corkers from 2day

...I am a bit of an attention seeker, actually. Yes! - Ayana

Ronishia... somehow that is strangely hitting my buttons... I'm gonna hit the showr. - Sinter Klaas

Now im really wet........ - Sinter Klaas

It's a pain. No matter what it's always cold - Rising Against:

The proof is in the pudding you say? so what does that mean? someone baked some proof into a pudding pie or...explain in great detail what you just said -bangs head against keyboard for awhile- SaturnFX

i make you sweat like flu, when i roll through your crew, your all monkey see monkey do, thats why you swing from my ^ick, while you fling your own poo, - mike stivic

calm down the Government dont controlyou its the chip in your head - IDONTBELIEVEMYSELF

Is this an invasion of people that refuse to use their freaking brains? ... If the legs are bellow the wings why the hell should i draw them if you see the bug from above? ... geez ... AlexIR

What amuses me is that the people that come on here claiming to be able to predict future events never seem to be able to predict the sceptical reception they'll get from ATS - oxbow

Have you ever encountered any sort of crustacean type beings? Served with melted butter? Lysergic

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Mine isn't an ATS quote, it is one I just saw on a friends facebook status and made me laugh.

My friend's status was referring to a medical tv prog in the UK called Embarrassing Bodies which was on earlier this evening, I think the people on there are supposed to be too shy to go to their own doctor with certain problems. I didn't watch, but heard there was a lady on the prog with a vaginal prolapse and she bared all for the camera's.

I just saw this on my friend's facebook status:

"Wtf is this? ya cant go to the doctors but ya can get ya pumpum out on tv?? Pppfffttt"

It was the 'pumpum' bit that made me laugh - never heard it called that before

edit on 13-6-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Some more peals of wisdom from around the board

you all said I was crazy, no, some one said I was crazy - Now_Then

clearly its Mork from Ork , is my age showing? Forever

Yes Nanu Nanu
- flyingfish

positively correlate my sexual desire with my alcoholic impaired biologically capacity - Death_Kron:

Some say ATS has gone to hell but I would strongly disagree! It just needs a little clean up. Only a few changes on behalf of the staff but a lot of changes on behalf of some of the members. If it gets too bad the staff will eventually be forced to turn Nazi and no-one wants a Gestapo style Moderating force.
- TechUnique

I never once said pull down your pants, bend over and take it. - TechUnique

It is easy, if liejunkie can do it anybody can.....I see there needs to be a kickstart in the system here......Remember, not everybody is evil and there are friends here.........Sometimes it does require thick skin though.........Do not let this deter you in your quest for knowledge. Spread the word we need new minds and thoughts.......................Not trolls.....
- liejunkie01

I thought that was just me, I want to tear my clothes off and run up the street screaming "Wake up you f' ing sheeples and sheepettes!" - Heartisblack

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

If anyone caused the end of the world Im positive it was Justin Beiber... his music resonates harmonically with evil and opened the gates of hell.

-Advantage

I wouldn't be surprised if some members blame their last fart on HAARP.

-Pimander
edit on 16/6/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
haha nice one ayana

some more . not been around the boards much today been working late lol

Sorry, I find it funny that your last few words were: "Keep looking for what happens next."
Well, I can tell you what will happen next.
1. Mass movement of paranoid individuals on ATS (Not talking about you) will begin fear mongering about the next earthquake, tsunami, tornado, volcano,comet, solar flare, Nuclear war, martial, law antichrist, extraterrestrial invasion, or some such. Then after that has been completed we will create a flood of threads bitching about why people make threads about doom and gloom and failed prophecies. - snowen20

Oh wait, I keep forgetting Star Trek isn't real.

Wait, what?? Do you have a source to back up that outlandish claim?
- VictorVonDoom

nooooooooooooooo im telling the mods your bulling me - RisingAgainst
Men like, things that go boom, things that go beep and things that go fast - DaMod

he has a nude pc bluemoon2 - SILK

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

nooooooooooooooo im telling the mods your bulling me - RisingAgainst

Don't make me do it Roni!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
AHHH apologies for lack of posts
been a heavy work week this week
however here are a few more quotes to lighten the day

Faster than a speeding reporter, more accurate than an MSM broadcast - ATS - news source of the world. If you heard it it was on ATS first! - PuterMan

I don't want to be the one to bring this up but Skeptic I don't think you should comment on a thread that contains a conspiracy against you. This is not a court of law...it's a conspiracy site and you are taking away from the natural flow of the conspiracy by being here to defend yourself. I think that should be in the T & C 's too. Just kidding of course...but you know what I mean!
- jerryznv

Our all-volunteer staff should expect rudeness from those whom we provide a sophisticated free-to-use environment, with responsive moderation keeping the peace, with an expensive cluster of servers keeping it running efficiently, and a proprietary mixture of technologies that ensures their postings are searchable on Google within a couple hours of posting?Seriously? You believe we should expect that? If you have a friend over to your house who happens to have a weak bladder, do you expect him to stand up and piss on your carpet? - SkepticOverlord

No matter how much you try and how hard you keep tying, they will just Na Na Na you and when you stop trying they will claim victory. - badw0lf

Slayer uses his "gold status" to pick up chicks!
= StealthyKat

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here's some I've seen over the years:
Many are old, so can't reference the poster...

Lest you have any doubts, do not, repeat, do not search Google for the term 'Giant Beaver'!

hum , once again I feel like a fish that look at a hook whit no food on it`

From what I have witnessed on several forums,
the ATS community(the majority) are the most vicious, non-trusting,
bloodthirsty,carnivorus group I have ever come across.

Did God create the creators that created the creator?

In my dream today I had broccoli growing out of my chest. 4 stalks creating a chest plate of broccoli. About 1 foot by 1 foot. 6 inches tall. I thought about going to the dr but then I read how to remove it myself. So I took a knife and cut each stalk to remove the chest plate of broccoli. Didn't hurt either.

I agree Christians have done bad things.... but I am sick of the LIE that more bad thongs have been done by religion

Remember when we first did that group HCR and I was freaked out by seeing this big white Grey in my 6th chakra?

I think the star system you refer to is..... Urpenisis Minor

I'm Brain Damaged and I am a new ATS member

I'm all for the idea of burning hemp in the cars...if we are gonna end up killing ourselves with all this pollution, we might as well die stoned.

The general consensus here seems to be that this study is bunk. That took about 5 minutes of ATS to disprove an entire study hahaha. Nice job people

When you have a nightmare of a reptilian raping you...AND you wake with your genitals shredded with skin missing....you may get a small inkling of where I am coming from.

I don't believe reptilians do not exist - I know they do not exists. I met with the spirit of the last one of them in dreamtime, and that is a fact. He told me that the race died out at least 1000 years ago because of the soul collector on the dark side of the moon was reprogrammed by the greys so that it wouldn't recycle the brain soul of the evil lizard beasts that were trying to impliment the NWO.
This is a fact, jack. You may have been contacted by another entity posing as a reptilian, but I can assure you that it was not a true reptilian. Reptilians don't rape people in the astral dream space anyway, which is common knowledge.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"I think the only thing I can predict about my future is that I will suck.

Strangely enough, most of the time I'm right."

jonnywhite

Is this meets the criteria of this thread ?

Or this

"Mods delete me! " by Domo1
edit on 22-6-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
thanks u2 for posting some more
some funny ones there

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A while back, there was a thread titled, "What if your real life were like your online life?"

My response was, "I'd have a lot of useless farm equipment".....

(some people will get it)...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

omg u dont play farmville
*facepalm*

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
we need to start being open to recycled water..fact is that all water is recycled, water you drink today could have been shat out by a dinosaur millions of years ago.. = dilapidated

You may want to try a less offensive site...like frontierville on facebook...that might be something you enjoy! - jerryznv

Your paranoia is showing. - Wookiep

OMG, would there be a daycare for our younger members?
- Greensage

neformore: well, you know, anythings possible. you should see me in a mini skirt

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Those were some of the worst quote's I have ever read. "Just kidding, but seriously! I love the one about the Industrial Revolution and the Puppy that lost his Way!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I think ATS should set up a wall of fame so members that post the most content and those with the most stars etc can have all their posts easily browsable.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Way Above Top Secret

There you go

edit on 20/11/2011 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I knew it must exist somewhere - Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
One of my favorite little nuggets:

hotbakedtater: "...[it] has nothing to do with this forum, some of us have outside lives too!"

Mr. Mask: "Some of us don't."

edit on 11/20/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This thread deserves bumped
gonna start posting some gems again soon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join