It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Illusion and Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is a very well put together 3 part series on bin Laden and the 911 illusion. I find it well written and easier to follow, when it is just about the who, how and money. I don’t know how good a job I did in cutting slices for reading here, out of the parts, but if interested, one could bookmark the 3 links and read at one’s leisure..

The alleged killing of Osama bin Laden next to a Pakistani military training academy could signal the winding down of the biggest psychological warfare operation ever prosecuted by the global oligarchy. In the wake of the 911 terror attacks, Americans everywhere recited the collective mantra, “Things will never be the same”. Actually things had changed very little.

www.pakalertpress.com...

Some of you do not like to read a lot, so it‘s only for those interested in some supposed facts that tie up, clear up and put to rest some of what we, at least I, never knew….

Fifteen of the nineteen alleged hijackers were born in Saudi Arabia, where the House of Saud dictatorship has financed Muslim Brotherhood modern-day Assassins and CIA covert operations since its inception for the benefit of the Eight Families banking cartel and their Four Horsemen – whose ARAMCO oilfields are protected via US military occupation of the Kingdom.

Enter Queen Elizabeth,….oh I suspected, but WHY!

According to a PBS spokeswomen, within three days of 911 both Vice-President Dick Cheney and Queen Elizabeth II called PBS to request copies of two video documentaries the station had done – one on bin Laden and the other on Islam.

Many of the alleged hijackers were in the country on legitimate US visas. Most were issued at the US consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. According to Mike Springmann- Chief of the Visa Section at Jeddah during the late 1980’s- CIA officials ran roughshod over the visa operation, often overruling Springmann’s decisions not to issue visas to people he considered dangerous. Often CIA officials would stamp the questionable applicants’ visas themselves in clear violation of US law.

Bush blocked Secret Service investigations into US-based al-Qaeda sleeper cells while he continued to negotiate secretly with Taliban officials. The last meeting, headed by Bush NSA and former Unocal official Zalmay Khalilzad, was in August 2001, just five weeks before the terror attacks. The Unocal-led consortium offered the Taliban, through current Afghan President Hamid Kharzai, $100 million to run its natural gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to the Indian Ocean. The Bush team offered additional aid to the Taliban, whom they’d already given over $132 million in 2001, and told them, “You either accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs.”

Considering the history of CIA/Four Horsemen/Eight Families treachery in the Middle East and the toll these schemes have taken on the Arab world, one could easily interpret 911 as an Arab response to US imperialism. The trouble is that explanation defies the facts.

There follows more on the section and then moves on to the Beneficiaries and WOW! All kinds of Companies and million and trillion dollar deals, contracts,

New York Mayor Rudolf Guliani was portrayed as the hero of 911. Yet on November 2, 2001 Guliani ordered New York firefighters to thin their ranks at ground zero. The day before, 200 tons of gold buried in vaults beneath the WTC belonging to Silver Triangle gold kingpin/drug money laundry Bank of Nova Scotia was recovered. Gold prices soon began their meteoric rise. The Bank of Nova Scotia has extensive ties to both Israel and the House of Windsor.

Ending with my nearly putting my fist through the screen

Was Time’s 2001 Man of the Year Rudy Guliani part of a covert operation to consolidate Crown/Eight Families control over Persian Gulf and Central Asian oil? In February 2002 Guliani was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II.

www.pakalertpress.com...

This part explain the money connections/origins

Osama bin Laden received financial support from now-deceased Saudi billionaire Sheik Khalid bin Mahfouz. Bin Mahfouz was represented in the US by Washington, DC law firm Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld – the same firm that represented the Muslim Brotherhood House of Saud and their world’s largest Islamic charity- the Holy Land Foundation for Development & Relief.

Bin Laden’s brother Salem was a close business associate of CIA agent James Bath, whose Skycraft Airways leased planes to bin Mahfouz when the sheik was washing Medellin Cartel coc aine money through the BCCI Caymans branch, alongside Saudi intelligence chief Kamal Adham. Salem was also an investor in Harken Energy, which George W. Bush and Dick Cheney launched as Arbusto Energy with $50,000 in seed money from Osama’s billionaire father Mohammed bin Laden. Both Salem and Mohammed died in mysterious plane crashes.

The tabloids- including Sun, National Enquirer and Weekly World News- have historically served as disinformation and diversion fronts for the CIA. On October 12th scientists at Iowa State University’s USDA veterinary laboratory in Ames- with the blessing of the FBI- incinerated a 100-vial collection of anthrax culture dating back to 1928, deliberately destroying material evidence in the anthrax investigations.

Bayer- the German drug giant that emerged from the Nazi IG Farben combine financed by Deutsche Bank- saw sales of its antibiotic Cipromyacin skyrocket by 1000% as a result of the anthrax scare, as US citizens rushed to buy a 60-day supply of the anthrax deterrent for $700 a pop. Bayer had been teetering on the brink of bankruptcy prior to 911. (and Bayer was not the only looming bankruptcy that was saved by 911.…I said that!)

According to Michael Davidson of From the Wilderness Publications, no less than twelve world-class microbiologists died under mysterious circumstances following 911. Dr. Don Wiley of the Howard Medical Institute at Harvard was found drowned in the Mississippi River days after his abandoned car was found on the I-40 bridge in Memphis, not far from the Pyramid arena. Memphis takes its name from an ancient Egyptian capital of great significance to the Brotherhood.

Several leading Russian and Israeli microbiologists were on Air Sibir Flight 1812, which was shot down by a Ukrainian missile gone over 100 miles astray on October 4, 2001. Several other prominent microbiologists were on a Swiss Air flight that crashed as it attempted to land in Zurich on November 24, 2001. Aside from the billions to be made by Bioport, Bayer and the Rockefeller-controlled pharmaceutical industry from the anthrax-induced public panic; Davidson saw in this mysterious slew of scientist deaths a darker plot to unleash a massive new global depopulation program.

There follows more (lots) on George W and companies

Then follows

www.pakalertpress.com...

Ah! Secret Societies and Masterminds

Osama bin Laden supervised the building of CIA terrorist training camps at Khost and held accounts at BCCI. He did so as an emissary of the Muslim Brotherhood House of Saud, once stating, “To counter these atheist Russians, the Saudis chose me as their representative in Afghanistan. I set up my first camp where these volunteers were trained by Pakistani and American officers. The weapons were supplied by the Americans, the money by the Saudis.”

On the evening of 911, Saudi Prince Bandar- House of Saud point man in funding CIA covert operations for decades- stood smoking a cigar on the White House balcony alongside President Bush.

…and I liked Bill

Ex-Naval Intelligence officer William Cooper- author of Behold a Pale Horse- did a radio talk show in Phoenix in October 2001. Cooper had already lost a leg when he was run off the road after exposing various elements of Illuminati plans for a New World Order. Now he suggested CIA and Israeli Mossad involvement in 911, naming Mossad operative Josie Hadas as the handler of the Arab patsies involved in the hijackings. Internet and cable feeds from the broadcast were immediately cut. A few days later Cooper was gunned down at 1:00 AM in his home by Maricopa County deputies.

US Naval Intelligence Officer Lt. Delmart Vreeland had alerted Canadian authorities to the possibility of terror attacks on the US and Canada. Vreeland was en route to Russia and China to retrieve documents relating to Russian and Chinese responses to the US missile defense program.

Vreeland was detained by Canadian authorities and jailed. His 8-11-01 prison letter specifically mentions the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, the White House, the Sears Tower, the Royal Bank of Canada and the Ottawa Parliament as possible terrorist targets in the “days ahead”. His letter said the plan was to, “Let one happen. Stop the rest.” The letter was admitted as evidence for the defense by a Canadian court. The US Defense Department has confirmed Vreeland’s rank.

Despite Vreeland’s warning and those of numerous governments around the world, on 911 the Air Force National Guard was ordered to stand down…

The End of the American Empire

Albert Pike’s Amazing Predictions Of Three World Wars

Interesting and ends with

Cecil Rhodes- the Rothschild protégé who founded the Business Roundtable in the early 20th century- wrote his last will and testament in 1877. Rhodes’ will was implemented through the establishment of the Royal Institute for International Affairs in London. Its sister group in the US is the Council on Foreign Relations. Rhodes founded the Standard Chartered Bank, whose UAE Dubai branch supplied 911 hijackers with the funds needed to carry out the attack.

Rhodes last will and testament aspired, “to establish a trust, to and for the establishment and promotion and development of a secret society, the true aim and object whereof shall be the extension of British rule throughout the world…and the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire.”

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

This is a gem i can't thank you enough; still reading thank you!. This article may be very relative to your thread.

The Federal Reserve Cartel: The Eight Families - Info Wars.com

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
wow great read, thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I'm sorry about Bill I know Some people claim Alex Jones ratted on him or something i'm not sure but i know they didn't like each other apparently.

I feel that Alex Jones infowars.com prisonplanet.com etc is there to condition us or anyone who visits the sites....

Condition us to become used to the totalitarian laws they are passing. It may be one big Psy-Op who knows.

But i like visiting the site since i'm interested in that kind of stuff. Non-The-Less

Ex-Naval Intelligence officer William Cooper- author of Behold a Pale Horse- did a radio talk show in Phoenix in October 2001. Cooper had already lost a leg when he was run off the road after exposing various elements of Illuminati plans for a New World Order. Now he suggested CIA and Israeli Mossad involvement in 911, naming Mossad operative Josie Hadas as the handler of the Arab patsies involved in the hijackings. Internet and cable feeds from the broadcast were immediately cut. A few days later Cooper was gunned down at 1:00 AM in his home by Maricopa County deputies.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wow... this is fantastic stuff. Very nice thread and well put together. I fear that your title may be a little "status quo" i.e.boring. I hope not, because this is some good stuff.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is grade A stuff right here, nicely done!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

This was such a thorough article and goes above and beyond in showing those complicit pre- and post-911.Now if we can just get everyone to open their eyes after 10 years and see the light...
Maybe we can make this into a reality show, that will get their attention for sure...Oh wait, this is reality!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Queen Elizabetz II in person called CBS requesting those tapes?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

The link is there to check but I'll do it for you--- PBS

According to a PBS spokeswomen, within three days of 911 both Vice-President Dick Cheney and Queen Elizabeth II called PBS to request copies of two video documentaries the station had done – one on bin Laden and the other on Islam. Since US intelligence knew all it needed to know of their foot soldier bin Laden, Cheney and Her Majesty were more concerned with what the US public had already been told of the Saudi paymaster so they could factor this into their forthcoming public relations blitz.

The "british monarachy is German-originated" They are up to their necks in do-doo! Diana was murdered, you know!

See this link!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

What a load of cobblers. Does it sound likely to you that the Queen would be phoning up for videos ? Who took the call ?

The Queen was born in the UK as was her father the King, her grandfather the King, her great-grandfather the King and her great-great-grandmother the Queen. She has very partial German ancestry. Are you suggesting that anyone with any German ancestry must be up to their necks in "do-doo" as you put it ?

We have just had an inquiry going on for months in the UK into the death of Diana and not a shred of evidence came out to support your accusation of murder. The driver was over the limit, he was speeding and she wasn't wearing a seat belt; end of story.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Very well put together? I've tried to read it three times now and it's nigh on impossible due to the incoherrence of it.

I mean, look at the opening sentence:

Fifteen of the nineteen alleged hijackers were born in Saudi Arabia, where the House of Saud dictatorship has financed Muslim Brotherhood modern-day Assassins and CIA covert operations since its inception for the benefit of the Eight Families banking cartel and their Four Horsemen – whose ARAMCO oilfields are protected via US military occupation of the Kingdom.

We go from hijackers to the House of Saud to the Muslim Brothergood to the CIA to the Eight Families (whatever that is) to ARAMCO to the US Military.

It's waving all over the place, with no clear cut attempt at linking various random statements. Not to mention that it seems to have a very serious angry against the CIA.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Just slow down your brain and think as you slowly read that first sentence gain, and it is is tying together a number of area from Saudia Arabia to the US. It makes sense to me

That what invesigations do---find connections where one might not expect them

I copied the writer. There is a link, and complain to him if it bothers you that much. The links are there whereby he has tied many interesting areas together, in all 3 Parts

Oh! How old are you?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

What a load of cobblers. Does it sound likely to you that the Queen would be phoning up for videos ? Who took the call ?

The Queen was born in the UK as was her father the King, her grandfather the King, her great-grandfather the King and her great-great-grandmother the Queen. She has very partial German ancestry. Are you suggesting that anyone with any German ancestry must be up to their necks in "do-doo" as you put it ?

We have just had an inquiry going on for months in the UK into the death of Diana and not a shred of evidence came out to support your accusation of murder. The driver was over the limit, he was speeding and she wasn't wearing a seat belt; end of story.

My a cynic! Just like I often am! But I do believe that somehow, not matter who dialed the phone, she was in touch with PBS.

Have you researched the Royals? Edward VIII abdicated because of his too close friendship with Hitler, and Wallis Simpson was too, which supplied a good reason for the public (her being a divorcee) for the abdication. There's much more but I haven't memorized all I have read on the internet.

Diana was murdered. Case closed. Are you familiar with MK-Ultra Mind control? The driver disappeared for a couple of hours, then returned for that last trp. He had likely been fed alcohol or pills, and "instructed by a handler" to have them kick in at a certain time, so he could hit pole #13, as he sure did not appear 'loaded' upon leaving the hotel. There is no way anyone would involve the Queen, publicly...or was it Philp, ....or Charles?

Google something and check it out....why the ambulance (that was apparently awaiting the crash) was parked for so long before taking her to emergency. She had to bleed out

There is so much greed 'out there' that people will take the money and keep quiet....I believe. Some, of course, must be killed, and it is done with no remorse!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

I wish I could talk like a sheep so I could get the message I want through to you, but I think you get the picture anyways!!! MSM did their job with you, I believe I believe!!!! Please take a deep breath and open your eyes

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I am afraid your royal history is all over the place. Edward V111 did not visit Nazi Germany until after his abdication and subsequent marriage. He had to abdicate because he wanted to marry a divorcee. He said so himself in his final radio address and the PM of Canada was amongst those telling him his proposed marriage was not on.

However, you will be pleased to hear that I have tracked down a transcript of the Queen's telephone call to PBS :-

Good morning, Queen here.

No, not the bloody pop group, I'm the Queen and I want to order a couple of vids.

Credt card ? what's that ? and don't you dare talk to me about an expiry date !

So you wont send the vids then ?

Oh well I suppose I could ask my government for a confidential briefing on OBL and Islam. I know they will only have access to all the information held in the Uk including MI 6 etc, plus shared information with the State Dept and CIA etc. Wont be as good as a couple of PBS vids obviously but at least it wont cost me a penny.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

911 Was a Fraud to Perpetuate the War on Terror

Very good Post OP. Starred and Flagged.

I had read a good book years ago that pointed out many of these same facts titled:

911 Synthetic Terrorism Made In USA
by WG Tarpley...

I've located it online and it's a very intriguing read.

But as you'd mentioned people aren't taking the time to read much any longer which is too bad.

So I am once again putting this Video up about Aaron Russo being foretold of 911 by one of the Rockefeller family.

But one thing is for sure, The Rockefellers knew of the 911 Event and one of the family even forewarned Aaron Russo 11 months prior to what would transpire on that fateful day and thereafter.

And here we are today, some 10 years later and The United States of America is defaulting on their debt...
which will lead to the collapse of the Dollar exactly as Russo had been foretold.

God Bless You Aaron Russo and Rest in Peace my Brother !

Here's the book in pdf format:

www.indymedia.org.uk...

prernalal.com...
edit on 10-6-2011 by nh_ee because: The Truth Shall Set You Free

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

Originally posted by Cassius666

The link is there to check but I'll do it for you--- PBS

According to a PBS spokeswomen, within three days of 911 both Vice-President Dick Cheney and Queen Elizabeth II called PBS to request copies of two video documentaries the station had done – one on bin Laden and the other on Islam. Since US intelligence knew all it needed to know of their foot soldier bin Laden, Cheney and Her Majesty were more concerned with what the US public had already been told of the Saudi paymaster so they could factor this into their forthcoming public relations blitz.

The "british monarachy is German-originated" They are up to their necks in do-doo! Diana was murdered, you know!

See this link!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PBS my bad. Its just funny to imagine that conversation. You would think that the queen would delegate that sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you very much for the .pdf links. I've saved them already.

It's always nice to be prepared with reading material, when I've read all my library books.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Oh I'm sure she did delegate it, but if it was on the QT, there could be a few names other than hers involved..... people with clout who could get copies and leave her name out of it.

After 10 years so much more news is out in the wide open.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The queen is protected against everything even murder

oh sorry for not contributing much

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join