It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 Illusion and Bin Laden

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You are not amusing at al!

Check out the Hitler relationship with the German (name changed to British) Windsor Monarchy.

www.rense.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
reply to post by Alfie1

You are not amusing at al!

Check out the Hitler relationship with the German (name changed to British) Windsor Monarchy.

www.rense.com...

I just clicked on your link and noted that Queen Elizabeth 11 is supposed to be Hitler's niece ! If you really believe that stuff then I suppose you will believe anything and there is little point in debating with you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Many of the alleged hijackers were in the country on legitimate US visas. Most were issued at the US consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. According to Mike Springmann- Chief of the Visa Section at Jeddah during the late 1980’s- CIA officials ran roughshod over the visa operation, often overruling Springmann’s decisions not to issue visas to people he considered dangerous. Often CIA officials would stamp the questionable applicants’ visas themselves in clear violation of US law.

Bush blocked Secret Service investigations into US-based al-Qaeda sleeper cells while he continued to negotiate secretly with Taliban officials. The last meeting, headed by Bush NSA and former Unocal official Zalmay Khalilzad, was in August 2001, just five weeks before the terror attacks. The Unocal-led consortium offered the Taliban, through current Afghan President Hamid Kharzai, $100 million to run its natural gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to the Indian Ocean. The Bush team offered additional aid to the Taliban, whom they’d already given over $132 million in 2001, and told them, “You either accept our offer of a carpet of gold, or we bury you under a carpet of bombs.”

Considering the history of CIA/Four Horsemen/Eight Families treachery in the Middle East and the toll these schemes have taken on the Arab world, one could easily interpret 911 as an Arab response to US imperialism. The trouble is that explanation defies the facts.

Interesting thread, however I am not convinced there were any hijackers, there was no evidence linking any of these 19 hijackers to 911.
The information about the hijackers is hearsay at best from the very people in our government who went out of their way to cover up their crimes of a False Flag Operation.
Why would anyone believe in anything the Bush and Obama Administration has to say concerning anything about 911 when they have been caught lying repeatedly? (WMD, Just caught OBL)
There is no evidence to prove government OS true.

At Least 7 of the 9/11
Hijackers are Still Alive

whatreallyhappened.com...

Not a "Single Piece of Paper" Links Alleged Hijackers to Plot
Most of these facts are never acknowledged by government agencies or mainstream media. However, FBI director Robert Mueller did admit that his agency failed to find "a single piece of paper" linking the alleged hijackers to the 9/11/01 plot.
title: [color=gold]Robert S. Mueller, III, Director, FBI, Commonwealth Club of California

The hijackers also left no paper trail. In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper either here in the U.S. or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere that mentioned any aspect of the September 11th plot. The hijackers had no computers, no laptops, no storage media of any kind. They used hundreds of different pay phones and cell phones, often with prepaid calling cards that are extremely difficult to trace. And they made sure that all the money sent to them to fund their attacks was wired in small amounts to avoid detection.

site: www.fbi.gov page: www.fbi.gov/pressrel/speeches/speech041902.htm

With such a lack of evidence it is no wonder that there has not been a single prosecution leading to conviction anywhere in the world of the alleged perpetrators, with the single exception of Zaccarias Moussaoui, who was only convicted because he admitted to involvement in the alleged plot
'But I'm Not Dead'
Even more damning for the official hijacking story is the fact that several of the alleged hijackers turned up alive after the attack.

title: MANY 9-11 'HIJACKERS' ARE STILL ALIVE.

911review.com...

edit on 10-6-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I agree with you about the hijackers----no one was used other than their entry into the country and...

The Florida flight school where the 911 hijackers trained was Huffman Aviation – co-owned by Bill Clinton chum Wally Hilliard and Rudy Dekkers, who met with Atta less than one month prior to 911. One Huffman employee told Hopsicker, “Early on I gleaned that these guys had government protection…They were let into the country for a specific purpose. It was a business deal.”.

I didn't look further after I found that but, I thought there was something about the airport picture of two "look-a-likes" , one supposedly Atta, as "definitive proof".....yada yada...

(I tried to cut and show sections that would bring in readers for a discussion. I am wondering what was meant by Pilot Burlingame flight #77, and his plan that was being double checked on Nov 12. I should have looked for it first)

bbl

(As to the execution of the plan, I am leaving it off this thread, and concentrating on the "Players"!)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

This is the section on Burlingame

According to an August 22, 2002 AP story a “top US intelligence agency was planning an exercise last September 11th in which an errant aircraft would crash into one of its buildings”. The Washington Post reported on September 16, 2001 that American Flight 77, which allegedly crashed into the Pentagon, was piloted by Charles Burlingame, whose previous job was as F-4 fighter pilot for the US Navy. In this capacity Burlingame drafted an emergency response plan to the crashing of a plane into the Pentagon. The morning Burlingame’s plane apparently did just that, Pentagon medic Matt Rosenberg was studying Burlingame’s draft in Corridor 8 of the building.

Oh! Now that I re-read it, I see it is an 'execution' topic and I don't believe the 767s hit any buildings.
edit on 10-6-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: adj

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
How did the planes impact the tower then? Remote control?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
How did the planes impact the tower then? Remote control?

That's my belief, smaller planes carrying more ? (explosives whatever) guided in by the white jet, being seen at all 4 sites, plus help from those helicopters over the towers flying through the smoke and remotely setting off planted charges to help bring down the towers. Just me...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

and the OP

Have a look for Michael Springmann and the Saudi link, this is Fact #43 from airspoons's thread

According to Michael Springmann, someone who was the head US consular official in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia from Sept. 87 to March of 87, said that he was “repeatedly ordered” to issue [more than 100] visas to unqualified applicants.” “He later learns that recruits from many countries fighting for bin Laden against Russia in Afghanistan were funneled through the Jeddah office to get visas to come to the US, where the recruits would travel to train for the Afghan war. According to Springmann, the Jeddah consulate was run by the CIA and staffed almost entirely by intelligence agents. This visa system may have continued at least through 9/11, and 11 of the 19 9/11 hijackers received their visas through Jeddah.”

I think this is an important piece in the puzzle, and of course S&f

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

You are aware that the Pentagon lies just off the runway from Reagan National airport.....

A plane crashing into the building was possibility . Military was doing what it always does, plan and drill
for all scenarios

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Very informative thread. Of course it does not hurt to crosscheck the information, but thats why its being brought to our attention.

Ill say my bit on the first quote. In the wake of the attacks, a host of controversial laws have been passed, such as the patriot act, giving more power to institutions like fema, apart from being in serious conflict with the consitution. So I do not share the assertion, that very little changed as far as that goes.

As far the international relations enviroment goes, it would appear that very little changed since the 80s. America and major players in the middle east keep working toegether to make themselves rich despite half hearted rants against pakistan in the wake of the "assasination" which come across as disinformation for the american public rather than an adress at the pakistani goverment.
edit on 11-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

As your own post notes, Michael Springmann was stationed in Jeddah in the late 80's. Y'know, about 8-9 years before bin Laden even declared war against the US. Where was Michael Springmann stationed in 1999-2000-2001, when the hijackers were being granted visas?

Oh, and the 9/11 Commission report points out the problem at the US visa office in Saudi Arabia, where, in order to cut down on the number of people congregating outside the building, the staff were being very casual about who were given a US visa.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

As far as I'm aware, it wasn't the Pentagon that was running an excercise, but the NRO headquarters, which is located in Chantilly, VA, just south of Washington-Dulles Intl Airport.
edit on 12-6-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Pentagon ran a mass casualty exercise in Oct 2000

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Unfortunately many of the conspiracy loons seize upon this as proof of some broader conspiracy

Knowing the rather loose and casual standards of "evidence" used by the conspiracy loons anything and
everything gets dragged in

Just fact Pentagon carried out such an exercise will be toted as proof.....

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by roboe

Pentagon ran a mass casualty exercise in Oct 2000

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Unfortunately many of the conspiracy loons seize upon this as proof of some broader conspiracy

Knowing the rather loose and casual standards of "evidence" used by the conspiracy loons anything and
everything gets dragged in

Just fact Pentagon carried out such an exercise will be toted as proof.....

Empty rant, offtopic. There were other problems with the supposed "unexpected" attack on the pentagon, namely that in almost an hour the flight has not been intercepted, although it was easy to track.

But pack on topic.

So what is the extend of cooperation between Saudi arabia and America?
edit on 12-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

namely that in almost an hour the flight has not been intercepted, although it was easy to track.

Easy to track by whose standard?

Consider that hijackers shut off the radar transponder which broadcast or "squawks" the flight number and
altitude it was not easy

While still could get radar reflections (aka Primary or skin paints) from plane was much more diificult to
pick it out from other aircraft or false echos

Which is why ATC asked other aircraft (Executive 956, Piper Arrow) for visual confirmations of direction and
altitude data on Flight 93

Proved my point in the casual use of and distortion of evidence by conspiracy types - ie making broad statement
of how easy was to find Flight 93

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I still cannot get it out of my mind about HAARP and the Towers falling----even laser beams pinpointing something in the sky, wherever, and lasering it to nothing..... like the paramedic who saw 3 planes as she was running to escape the falling debris and saw the middle of the 3 planes just blow up, mid-air.

F.Fwd to 6:45 to hear about Tesla's invention and a steel framed building in New York.

www.youtube.com... Well this ought to work.
edit on 15-6-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: YTube

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There is no evidence to any of this...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hijackers flew planes into the World Trade Towers.
but also:
Buildings do not collapse from fires.
Buildings do not collapse even without a fire.

So what happened:
More than fires happened.
Sure there might have been hijacked planes .

The Tesla World Wide signal only affected New York.
Perhaps only by being at a node.

The whole Bin Laden matter is filled with oddities like
Bin Laden warning us in TV coverage about our own
devices will be used against us.

Now troops were trained in an exact copy of his hideout.
How many scenarios does that bring up.

Chaney in charge of NORAD on 9/11/2001 and the slacking
off of hijack coverage is bad evidence and fact if not cruel
happenstance that could mean a well planned out event.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Chenney was in charge of NORAD on 911? Are you sure about that? Was he in charge as the vice president, or did he assume direct control, bypassing the commanders under him as vice president?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Chenney was in charge of NORAD on 911? Are you sure about that? Was he in charge as the vice president, or did he assume direct control, bypassing the commanders under him as vice president?

Some people say so and other don't.
www.google.com...
From your question perhaps you think Cheney did OK that day.
You got any questions on what Cheney did in a secret energy planning conference
with Mr. Ken Ley because I have little on that.
www.google.com...
A lot of energy secrets from Tesla are being kept secret.
These guys were small time managers of our present day energy systems.
Some Tesla energy systems have been seen all over the world at least since

ED: A onetime Reagan ranch in New Mexico has frequent meetings of these
energy systems.
ED+: Some of those statements sure do make it sound like Cheney was
doing a lot charging.

edit on 8/29/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join