It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by brindle
They may have decent technology,but they cant drive for #.Over the last 100 years,they have crashed discs all over the place.They have gotten real lucky to crash in secluded places.Look at the roswell crash,kecksburg crash,needles crash.One of their next crashes will be in a populated area.They will be exposed.They will then have to answer for thier actions here on earth.

Is that luck or planning? The odds argue against luck. The question then becomes, "why are they purposely downing craft in secluded areas?"
Most of the world is very rural.It is pure luck that they crash in secluded areas.The luck will run out soon.With about a crash a year,they cant keep getting lucky.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanais

Stop trying to start # with Aliens buddy, there are far more important issues at hand than pissing off ultra advanced spacefaring civilizations and getting beaten like a red headed stepchild.

Brilliant summation lol

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
man! I wanna shoot an alien sooo badly!!
12 gauge shot right in the gut, watch him go tumbling backwards and his guts spill out.
They deserve everything they get.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by prophecy4
What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

First we need evidence of their existence, then we need to capture, then we need to build a case... This sounds like a huge waste of money. I hear where you are coming from, but this is just a waste of time and money.
If we need evidence of thier existence,then you dispute the testimony of thousands of people yearly who claim alien abduction.If you reject human testimony,then every person who is in jail for murder ,who was convicted on the basis of human testimony needs to be freed immediately,because human testimony is all a lie,right?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scoriada
man! I wanna shoot an alien sooo badly!!
12 gauge shot right in the gut, watch him go tumbling backwards and his guts spill out.
They deserve everything they get.

Yep then they send armadas and # and annihilate the whole planet...Nice

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

They would have done that already if they could. I don't think they are as impressive as they are cracked up to be.
IF they were the dominant species, why are they still sneaking around?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Together with the warp drive and symbiotic fusion and cosmic wormholes,we shall overcome.I am just practicing for my next post in' the greys explained' thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread but has it been mentioned that first you have to know who did a crime. You can't just pick any other random person who has something in common with the accused and administer justice... which is something you would have no concept of by doing such a thing.

Jeez.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
I haven't read the whole thread but has it been mentioned that first you have to know who did a crime. You can't just pick any other random person who has something in common with the accused and administer justice... which is something you would have no concept of by doing such a thing.

Jeez.
So lets just start shooting them at random and let their allah sort out the dead.
Interplanetary war is long overdue.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Enough is enough.It is time for earthlings to take back the planet.We need to continue on with the weaponry system that ronald reagan started to defend us against these aliens.We need to increase the speed of our projectiles.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

They would have done that already if they could. I don't think they are as impressive as they are cracked up to be.

Yes they could. Thats why we shouldnt provoke them Obv. Umm. They facts that they could travel light years in relatively small craft and also the fact that their air craft breaks the laws of physics shows that they could be very advanced.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Yes they could. Thats why we shouldnt provoke them Obv. Umm. They facts that they could travel light years in relatively small craft and also the fact that their air craft breaks the laws of physics shows that they could be very advanced.
They might have a cool little craft, that gets good gas mileage,but if I catch them creepin round my property,I am going to snap them like twigs,then give them a peoples elbow for good measure.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

They might have a cool little craft, that gets good gas mileage,but if I catch them creepin round my property,I am going to snap them like twigs,then give them a peoples elbow for good measure.

You can try.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
whatever, we've had gravity altering vehicles since the 50's
research T.T.Brown.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Speaking of sneaking around, it's best to know where your enemy is before attacking them.

Common sense is not only important to justice... it's also a really big part of strategy as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Scoriada

This is why people view Americans the way they do. Thank you for putting us back 5 years.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

research T.T.Brown.

Was it being used for space travel?
edit on 9-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

research T.T.Brown.

Was it being used for space travel?
edit on 9-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)
was and still is, the B2 stealth bomber is using this technology as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yea,I am just not impressed with these greys.Thier technology is nothing special,hell they crash thier crafts all the time.They have no physical strength,they have no emotion.Their species is just older than us,but we are certainly way more advanced both mentally and physically.In another 100 years,we will have craft equal to thiers.They will then get one hell of an asswhoopin.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by Scoriada

This is why people view Americans the way they do. Thank you for putting us back 5 years.

Would you make the same statement if it was mexican drug gangs doing the things aliens do to humans daily?

I bet not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join