It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Im with the grey goose guy lol

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

No. But it is the arrogance of the mind to approve the same actions if WE are the ones experimenting on animals.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I know a little old guy who practices a very specific set of skills
in the area of emasculation.
He carries out these duties daily in the agrricultural world
where it is an unfortunate necessity.
However, if it could be proven that some alien
has been dipping his wick without permission,
I'm sure my associate could empty the contents of his scrotum,
even if it is of the alien kind,
presumably it resides in the usual location.
Let me know if you need his services

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Laws apply to humans, not alien life forms.

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.

Quite clearly not so. And if a dog humps your leg you swat him.

If ETs could come here, then they have the ability to attempt communication and open normal relations.
They could TRY to talk with us and maybe ask our permission to fly? Obviously they DO NOT.

If the situation were reversed, then we would indeed be nicer to an intelligent ET species we met. We can be bastards (and very nice) to one another, but when going to another planet we'd try to put forward our best impression. Starfleet's astronauts would not be barging in and doing experiments on ET people when we could have attempted to freaking ASK them if it is OK? And if it were for simple scientific curiosity, we'd learn quite a bit more by talking with ET doctors & biologists.

If there are ETs coming here, then they are assholes.

Edit: I'd like to hear your explanation on how we're going to put an obviously highly evolved life form with tech centuries ahead of ours to trial, in what...a courtroom?

Well, yes, if we had opened diplomatic relations we'd negotiate those very parameters. And I would indeed expect individuals to be liable for crimes across planets, if they are fully informed ahead of time.

edit on 11-6-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
They already exist in a prison of sorts,
its called hades!
edit on 11-6-2011 by lestweforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
No More then 1,000 Aliens do something Wrong, responses

1: Arrest or Kill those specific individuals but don't make a Hasty generalization.
2: Scientific study on the, you know, Aliens
3: Genocide, this includes children

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Humanity: Hey you, do you deny you've that been kidnapping and probing our anuses for millennia?

Aliens: Nope.

Humanity: Then you must be put in prison!

Aliens: Hahahahahahahah.

Humanity: Stop laughing!

Aliens: Or what?

Humanity: Ummm...

Aliens: That's what I thought. Now drop those pants monkey-boy, my probe's itchin' for some rapey action!

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Do you think aliens taste like chicken?

George Bush can never be put on trial by a foreign country because our guns protect him.

Ain't no way anyone's putting "aliens" on trial and putting them in prisons. If they exist they have superior firepower.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Yes, Because I was born on the wrong planet I go to hell, and there's nothing that can be done. I can turn against my reptilian brothers or surrender to an organization like RR because i'd rather not feed off of human flesh and know i can't control myself if I go free, but it doesn't matter, my skin is green and has those patchy things, and in the end that's sufficient reason for my eternal damnation.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i challenge ANY of YOU to put a reptoid serpeant warrior on trial. he would rip your pathetic head off before you even read him his miranda rights

ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE OR REPENT

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
i challenge ANY of YOU to put a reptoid serpeant warrior on trial. he would rip your pathetic head off before you even read him his miranda rights

I want the person who started the thread to try that.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

We're not discussing swatting the aliens tho, we're talking about putting them on "trial" for supposed "crimes".

Originally posted by mbkennelIf ETs could come here, then they have the ability to attempt communication and open normal relations.
They could TRY to talk with us and maybe ask our permission to fly? Obviously they DO NOT.

Hehe, can I rape you, please? If you get permission first I don't think it's rape.

Maybe what they're supposedly doing is perfectly normal behavior to them, just like leg humping is quite normal to a horny dog. Maybe they don't even know our laws, or maybe they're so far advanced of us that what they're doing causes them about the same amount of concern as treading on an ant does for us.

What it comes down to is, these creatures are "alien". Everything about them is going to be alien - their behavior, their customs, their view on morality. Who knows, maybe they see us as so evil that they can justify their own behavior towards us as we might justify our own behavior towards child molesters and wife beaters.

Originally posted by mbkennelIf the situation were reversed, then we would indeed be nicer to an intelligent ET species we met. We can be bastards (and very nice) to one another, but when going to another planet we'd try to put forward our best impression. Starfleet's astronauts would not be barging in and doing experiments on ET people when we could have attempted to freaking ASK them if it is OK? And if it were for simple scientific curiosity, we'd learn quite a bit more by talking with ET doctors & biologists.

Only if they were on par with us. As I say, we have no problem slaughtering animals for food, and killing bugs, etc, etc. These aliens, if as described, are to us as we are to a cockroach.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

You're a contactee right? Why don't you get one of your lizard friends to fight a group of US Soldiers. Broadcast it on worldwide television.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reignite
reply to post by prophecy4

No. But it is the arrogance of the mind to approve the same actions if WE are the ones experimenting on animals.

So what? People get put in jail for abusing animals, etc. If animals start speaking and want justice, I guarantee that tree huggers will turn against their fellow man in support of the animals.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Do you think aliens taste like chicken?

George Bush can never be put on trial by a foreign country because our guns protect him.

Ain't no way anyone's putting "aliens" on trial and putting them in prisons. If they exist they have superior firepower.

what you're forgetting is George Bush and Obama will never go to Iran regardless of how many guns we have. Any aliens that don't want to be captured will stay away as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

I'm game. Find me one and lets do it.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Alright. Would you want to sign a Death Warrent before that?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by mbkennel

We're not discussing swatting the aliens tho, we're talking about putting them on "trial" for supposed "crimes".

Originally posted by mbkennelIf ETs could come here, then they have the ability to attempt communication and open normal relations.

Hehe, can I rape you, please? If you get permission first I don't think it's rape.

So you admit that what they are doing is indeed rape?

Maybe what they're supposedly doing is perfectly normal behavior to them, just like leg humping is quite normal to a horny dog. Maybe they don't even know our laws, or maybe they're so far advanced of us that what they're doing causes them about the same amount of concern as treading on an ant does for us.

Shouldn't we be very defensive against beings that so far have shown no regard for human choice or permission and view us as nothing more than ants? Thanks for making a case for why we SHOULD NOT trust them at all.

What it comes down to is, these creatures are "alien". Everything about them is going to be alien - their behavior, their customs, their view on morality. Who knows, maybe they see us as so evil that they can justify their own behavior towards us as we might justify our own behavior towards child molesters and wife beaters.

Great, let's blow em out of the sky if they already view us as evil and have no regard for our lives anyway.

Originally posted by mbkennelIf the situation were reversed, then we would indeed be nicer to an intelligent ET species we met. We can be bastards (and very nice) to one another, but when going to another planet we'd try to put forward our best impression. Starfleet's astronauts would not be barging in and doing experiments on ET people when we could have attempted to freaking ASK them if it is OK? And if it were for simple scientific curiosity, we'd learn quite a bit more by talking with ET doctors & biologists.

Only if they were on par with us. As I say, we have no problem slaughtering animals for food, and killing bugs, etc, etc. These aliens, if as described, are to us as we are to a cockroach.

Yes, so lets all just drop our pants and not fight back. The cowardice on this board is mind blowing.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

I'm game. Find me one and lets do it.

Alright. Would you want to sign a Death Warrent before that?

Find your reptilian and have him sign it. Let me know when you get one that's not a coward and wants to fight.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmm. I do believe the statute of limitations is up, even if not all crimes are hear say. without positive identification of the suspect how would we know they were the actual perpetrator? can any of their victims pick out their assailant from a line up of greys? Do we have alien DNA as evidence? I don't think we could legally force every single member of an alien race to submit to a DNA test even if we did have DNA evidence without probable cause to think that they were guilty.

Could we bypass human law because they're Aliens?
If they were the gods of old and we're created in their image wouldn't that make them human and by bypassing our laws to prosecute them wouldn't we violate their "civil rights"?

If they have interstellar traveling capabilities I do believe they would just find us cute like You do your 3 year old when they come up (with fists raised) and say wanna fight Daddy?

The idea is ludicrous if it is in fact a legitimate question and not an attempt at humor.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join