It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Is Intensifying a Secret Campaign of Yemen Airstrikes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Isn't this exactly how the Third Reich started out?
Invading other countries on false pretenses while having a financial crisis and false flag operation on your own shores and taking away the rights of your own people creating a police state and i'm sure you all know what comes next.
The Fourth Reich
The stage was set many years ago and we were warned about this by some pretty credible people from George Washington to Thomas Jefferson to Eisenhower to Smedley Butler (just to name a few) and so on but like anything else the truth hurts so better to ignore it as long as i am getting mine and to hell with the rest of the world.
The truth is very painful and a constant awakened nightmare which is too much to handle for most people and it's become easier to do these things blatantly and bring it to fruition as the masses look for any alternative excuse for these things happening other than the TRUTH.
Like it or not the whole world has a part in the play and with each chapter (decade) ending and a new one beginning they are closer to finishing the final scene.
Something huge needs to happen to alter the final scene which is why TPTB promote hatred and racism among the various cultures, religions, and societies so there can be NO collaboration from the outside to alter the end.
United we stand, divided we fall and division among people is SO easy to accomplish using diversion and deception and it's just like putting a frog in a pot of water and slowly turn up the heat watching the frog blindly suffer and eventually die which they seem to really enjoy and masturbate while watching the suffering and climax upon death.
It's like a cheating mate or spouse that we know is cheating but refuse to acknowledge it as it would turn our world upside down directionless and in chaos but not realizing that all that time we let it keep going on we were not living a free and happy and peaceful and fulfilling life but suffering at the hands of someone else who was having their cake and eating it to and could care less about the people they were hurting and ruining their life. If we were to just face the truth and confront the facts and deal with the pain and bruised ego and hold them accountable there is a whole new life waiting for us while coming out a much stronger person and can find true peace, love, and happiness.
When i finally got divorced and faced the truth with my cheating wife i sent her a thank you note for freeing me and giving me my life back.

edit on 9-6-2011 by lastidealist because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join