It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Is Intensifying a Secret Campaign of Yemen Airstrikes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by no time
I thought Obama got us out of all the wars, I have been asleep since his presidential campaign. You mean he didn't get our troops out?

Spankey cant get us out of the BC issue. AND he started two more wars.......

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
wow you beat me to it OP

dont need to link someone beat me to the article....

...really what the **** it seems that the war against what was supposed to be separate entity within iraq/afganistan???...has turned out to be a precursor to take military action in soverign countries now using civilian uprising as an excuse to push "dictators" out of office now think for a little bit what would happen if in our very own country for instance people took to the streets in new york,washington dc, for example; demanding the president and/or congress to step down what would happen? do you think "our" government would merely pack up and leave or more close to reality there would be riot police deployed & or national guard to follow up to "disperse" the crowds and if uncompliant then "take whatever measures necessary" to disperse the people.

so we can impose military action on any nation anywhere basically in the name of "freedom" but if an outside country were to "aid" a revolt here in america it would be taken as an act of war and promptly acted upon. what is the limit of what our government will do; invade the entire middle-eastern region what then? china,russia,korea,iran? what is the limit of what "our" government will do without the peoples approval or consent. it seems to me that the majority of the nation is too busy pointing fingers at eachother or just simply way too brainwashed, or just simply too stupid to even care about the reality of what is going on.

what is the limit? where does it end? america's pocket book has been in the red for years but it seems the government feels its ok to generate debt for our unborn grandchildren/great-grandchildren and likely beyond what would happen if china all of the sudden says pay up?

p.s: S/F op thats on my mind as well what will be next once all of the middle east is under u.s military thumb go further east/south....north??? or will tomorrows headline be "U.S.A Declares War Against U.S.A:Nuclear Launches Reported Against Major U.S Cities"???
edit on 8-6-2011 by xalaran because: short addition

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OFF Topic... Old American? Is your Avatar Kurt Russel pumping iron?

Kinda hard to read your posts with him staring at ya.

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
There are Demons in this Realm! Obama was chosen to carry the Demon that once stood within Bush; this is why he is so much like him in his "actions".

All the "Change" happened at once when he stepped into the Oval Office and the exchange took place; there is video footage and most recall noticing the "change" in him immediately.

LAM, LAM, LAM ...we know who you are!

link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Shadow....please tell me you are not serious. America has no conspiracy against "brown people". Brown folks make up nearly 30% of our country. Stop selling this crap.

In fifth grade we were told America was the melting pot. I'm in my mid forties now.

Where is this hatred coming from?

link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
OFF Topic... Old American? Is your Avatar Kurt Russel pumping iron?

Kinda hard to read your posts with him staring at ya.

Just sayin.

Its KR with a Tec-9 or similar....

Good off topic point and great avatar.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I never said here.

Where are we doing all the killing?

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

lolThanx Im sure ill need the luck . I have never voted one of these criminals into office. I know my vote wont count regaurdless hanging chad my azzzz lol. It just makes me sick to my stomach and Im still waiting for G-DUB and the administration to be brought to justice for the pre meditated murders of thousands on 911.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
There are Demons in this Realm! Obama was chosen to carry the Demon that once stood within Bush; this is why he is so much like him in his "actions".

All the "Change" happened at once when he stepped into the Oval Office and the exchange took place; there is video footage and most recall noticing the "change" in him immediately.

LAM, LAM, LAM ...we know who you are!

You may be spot on.

There is something way jacked up and no where near normal people.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by neo96

lolThanx Im sure ill need the luck . I have never voted one of these criminals into office. I know my vote wont count regaurdless hanging chad my azzzz lol. It just makes me sick to my stomach and Im still waiting for G-DUB and the administration to be brought to justice for the pre meditated murders of thousands on 911.

Thats your whole problem. Your brainwashed too.

Google 9/10+ missing 3 trillion dollars and you will know why 3,000 people in NY died.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with color. I've been in an international business and many of my clients were middle eastern or south American.

Most (if not all) are good people.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

It has nothing to do with color. I've been in an international business and many of my clients were middle eastern or south American.

Most (if not all) are good people.

Then why are we killing your 30%?

Why are we not killing Germans, and Brits and Scandinavians? Russians? Aussies?
edit on 8-6-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ahhh.....thought provoking. Those are powers beyond my understanding. I don't engage in conspiracy. Yet good question.

Glad you are thinking beyond color. You may very well be "thinking". I can't go there. Best of luck to you. You seem to be sound.

Edited: yup, I starred ya.
edit on 9-6-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Ahhh.....thought provoking. Those are powers beyond my understanding. I don't engage in conspiracy. Yet good question.

Glad you are thinking beyond color. You may very well be "thinking". I can't go there. Best of luck to you. You seem to be sound.

11% of Russia is Muslim, 9% of France, 4% of Germany. We're not throwing bombs at them. One wonders what isn't in those countries that is in the countries that seem to be populated by a majority of these olive- and brown-complected people? And the light is dawning, which was the point of my starting this thread.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Sorry, I might be dense....Just did not get the gist of your comment. Although I do believe you were trying to be inciteful.

All human beings bleed, have two eyes, two lips, two ears, two nostrils, etc., etc.

We need to find a way to cohabitate peacefully.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

As long as one person has something another person wants, there will never be peace. The countries of Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, Yemen...they all have something that the American government wants. And the American government will kill anyone that's in the way of getting it. It doesn't matter what color they are. Right now, those people are brown. What will the American government want next, and what color will the people be that live there? They will be murdered, too.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Hmm.. only 15% of the World's population is white. So I would say, statistically speaking, odds are more than likely our victims will be a shade of "brown".

But yes.. it is ironic the anti-war president is very .... anti-anti-war.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't understand it myself. The man I voted for, the man that promised Change and Hope, is not in office. I know there are going to be the usual "he's just a puppet for the Illuminati" guys (this is a conspiracy forum, after all
), but I don't fall for that. The reality is that the man flat-out lied to us. He got power and liked it. And the world is paying the price.

/TOA
edit on 8-6-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

Wow... Really? I don't know how old you are but REALLY? *SNIP*

Anyway, according to your beliefs, initially Obama really wanted to change the system and give Americans hope but he got that sweet taste of power. Then he fell head-over-heels over it and lost his mind. That is the true reason for his actions. Hmmmm... Really?

I also like the way you brought up "the usual "he's just a puppet for the Illuminati" guys" in a condescending way. Well done sir. How about he's one of the greatest puppets for the TPTB? Or according to you, they are all the same?

I don't understand people that have been here for so long that doesn't know how our government is run. Do you not see the big picture or are *SNIP*
edit on 9-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/9/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Do you condone his actions? Do you decry them? Instead of attacking me (senility?), how about you contribute something constructive to the thread?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by blackrain17

Do you condone his actions? Do you decry them? Instead of attacking me (senility?), how about you contribute something constructive to the thread?

/TOA

Not really attacking you... just your views. I know Obama is a big time liar to a point where I think he might be a sociopath. But I disagree with you in that he got power now and he forgot about his promises. I think everything he promised was just a lie from the start and Obama truly has no control of his actions. I really believe everything he does is already determined by TPTB. I mean c'mon, how the hell did he win the Nobel Peace Prize without TPTB?

Trust me, I'm furious, frustrated, and get completely depressed at the state we are in. Not just Obama but our government is flat out lying to our faces and we can't do anything about it. We have to somehow educate people to see what's happening to our country but it seems like they don't care. Or too busy trying to make ends meet and have that attitude like "our government would never do anything to harm us." But I don't blame them, how many Americans live paycheck to paycheck, worrying about making payments and how we are gonna feed ourselves. Hopefully, we won't be enslaved forever but the way things are headed, it's only gonna get worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join