It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Is Intensifying a Secret Campaign of Yemen Airstrikes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I asked myself how a man could change from the Presidential Candidate that we saw to the President that we see now. A person does not lose their moral core like that. So I then thought, right, what could make a man change over night.
1) black mailed into following some predetermined plan. Perhaps have his family killed.
2) he was already part of the predetermined plan
Even the sheeple and democratic supporters KNOW that something is wrong, and they can see that the government is charging America into a situation that is not good for this country. Just as I saw George Bush do, he was gunning to get into Iraq. Obama is doing the same. So what's the deal? I then researched the 'wacky' conspiracy of the New World Order and bam! The puzzle pieces fell into place. There IS a predetermined plan. I urge every last one of who are still puzzled as to why this once charming man has placed a death cloud over the USA. Republican or Democrat, it simply does not matter any more. Get on the phone today to EVERY Member of Congress (might be a few decent ones left), tell your friends, tell anyone who is questioning this. And above all, check out a good analysis of the Illuminati cards at this Christian website. Don't be put off by the religious bits, just read the four parts. Read about each of the cards. None of these groups and tyeir members actually hide their intent. Read their own Reports on their own reports on their websites. It's out there for anyone to learn.
It's imperative that you do because your eyes will bug out of your head. And all the dots will connect.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Sorry, forgot the link www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
reply to post by Cuervo

I don't understand it myself. The man I voted for, the man that promised Change and Hope, is not in office. I know there are going to be the usual "he's just a puppet for the Illuminati" guys (this is a conspiracy forum, after all
), but I don't fall for that. The reality is that the man flat-out lied to us. He got power and liked it. And the world is paying the price.

/TOA
edit on 8-6-2011 by The Old American because: (no reason given)

Im not trying to rub salt in your wounds on voting for Obama, but I have no idea why you voted for him. He had no track record of doing anything as a political mind. I understand the lessor of two evils situation, but IMO, every person that voted for Obama was simply pitched by a salesman and eventhough the facts that he had never voted on anything of siginifcance should have been the first red flag the guy was just as bad as the rest.

His pitch was good I will give him that and the voters proved it. I want him to live up to his pitch. I want him to be the President that gets us out of the hole we are in, EVENTHOUGH I didnt vote for him. I want him to suceed as the peoples champion, but right now, he is doing exactly what a guy with until two years ago, had very little experience on capitol hill would do...screw it up.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

because our government, with it's own puppet, are making other friends
peace

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
There are Demons in this Realm! Obama was chosen to carry the Demon that once stood within Bush; this is why he is so much like him in his "actions".

All the "Change" happened at once when he stepped into the Oval Office and the exchange took place; there is video footage and most recall noticing the "change" in him immediately.

LAM, LAM, LAM ...we know who you are!

1. Care to share this video footage?
2. Who/what is LAM?

To the OP I believe that the "brown people" live in an area where there is a power grab in place. Trying to change all of these countries' "regimes" to fit their agenda whatever it may be? Anything else is speculation.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Old american this killing spree is not about olive brown it is about money, have you not figured this out. The Rockfeller-Rothchild based banks such as the IMF and World bank have boondoggled their way through the EU, but have not been able to get a strangle hold in Muslim countries. The killing will stop, when these Rockefeller-Rothchild-bankers own and run the worlds financial system, and Obama like his predicessor Bush, are just trying to give power for the course.

The timing is crucial, the military industrial complex needs muslim countries to give their financial rights to this new World Bank entity at about the same time the U.S. financial system crumbles.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how this game has played out for the last 100 years.
edit on 9-6-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

So in essence when/if the US monetary system & economy collapses, the World Bank and bankers will hold the US hostage by its purse strings is what you're speculating?

Just trying to tie it in with the agenda behind the assault on "brown people".

edit on 9-6-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

the
They kill who they are told to kill. The Asians, the Europeans, the Hispanics, the Africans, the Jews, I guess its the Arabs turn. It isn't about color it about implementing the NWO agenda what ever that is at the moment. No one is human to them just obstacles. Oh and for the record check out the Arabs they happen to be the other white people.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Speaking of money.. This Company is a Large weapons contributor to the U.S. Military ,from bombs,to ammo,have a look.
www.atk.com...
Nice company...All American.(Heh)

moneycentral.msn.com...
In spite of them running some facilities to make weapons,to keep up demand in some facilities 24/7,they JUST can't seem to make a great profit.

We don't want to look like we're profiting from war back home do we?

That would look like we have no compassion. War for profit is not good.... the stock says so.

Righttttttttttttttttttttttt.!!!!!!!.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by armtx

Im not trying to rub salt in your wounds on voting for Obama, but I have no idea why you voted for him. He had no track record of doing anything as a political mind. I understand the lessor of two evils situation, but IMO, every person that voted for Obama was simply pitched by a salesman and eventhough the facts that he had never voted on anything of siginifcance should have been the first red flag the guy was just as bad as the rest.

His pitch was good I will give him that and the voters proved it. I want him to live up to his pitch. I want him to be the President that gets us out of the hole we are in, EVENTHOUGH I didnt vote for him. I want him to suceed as the peoples champion, but right now, he is doing exactly what a guy with until two years ago, had very little experience on capitol hill would do...screw it up.

I'm a person that feels that my right to vote compels me to vote. And, knowing that McCain would perpetuate the same wars that Bush did, I voted for Obama. Relying on the Democrats' history of being mostly anti-war...I was hornswoggled. I didn't realize that Obama was a fascist, or a warmonger, or a sociopath. I won't make that mistake again.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

To the OP I believe that the "brown people" live in an area where there is a power grab in place. Trying to change all of these countries' "regimes" to fit their agenda whatever it may be? Anything else is speculation.

Yes, there is a power grab going on. And the U.S. has a habit of nation-building in the Middle East, which needs to end. We funnel hundreds of billions of dollars a year into that area, mostly to help the clean up after we kill their people. Obama is perpetuating it.

He promised Hope and Change and I, and many other people, fell for it. And people in the U.S., some on ATS even, will still love him and vote him into office because they can't or won't see the man for what he is. They only see his hands giving them what is yours and mine.

/TOA

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

1. Care to share this video footage?
2. Who/what is LAM?

Let's see, the footage I saw was what was being shown on FOX, but I no longer watch TV anymore, I sort of figured that most people were watching on other various outlets and that it was the same footage. Where were you?

Here is the written account of the occurrence with a snippet that seems pertinent,
Obama to enter Oval Office for first time.

Bush invited Obama for the private talk, a rite of passage between presidents and successors that extends for decades.

Yet the tone changed almost immediately after Obama's win. Bush, who had endorsed McCain, lauded Obama's victory as a “triumph of the American story.” He warmly invited the Obama family to the White House.

It is perhaps possible that the Media portrayed the severity of the "Change" in Obama and the viewer saw the "change" on his face as a result, a sort of "suggestion" mechanism! However, I do remember him looking different, and there is no question he lied!

Which brings up LAM. I think you can look him up yourself, but here is his picture drawn in 1919. Creepy blogs about LAM these days, I would not read the incantations that they suggest on this one! (just a warning).

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Yes I voted for Obama in 2008 as well. I wasn't caught up in Obamania or whatever it's called. I took a good look at both the candidates and I seriously thought we'd be involved in about more wars had the, in my opinion, hawkish McCain been elected. That is the edge that made me vote for Obama (jokes on me eh?). I'm not an Obama apologist, as I do not like Obamacare one bit, but he has helped do somethings, the Fair Credit Reporting Act being one of them that I strongly agreed with and think is beneficial too all Americans be it left / right / inbetween / uninterested alike.

I have come to the conclusion that not much would have been different had McCain, H. Clinton, Edwards, Romney had been elected. The agenda must go on... No matter which suit is the POTUS. We can blame Obama all we want, but that really won't change much as long as the status quo remains.

I would not call it irony when a good many of our past Presidents and leaders warned us about the exact things that are happening today.

"War - An act of violence whose object is to constrain the enemy, to accomplish our will." ~ George Washington

"No man will ever carry out of the Presidency the reputation which carried him into it." ~ Thomas Jefferson

"You show me a capitalist, and I'll show you a bloodsucker." ~ Malcolm X

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The whole world is run on bluff." ~ Marcus Garvey

Domestic policy can only defeat us; foreign policy can kill us. ~ John F. Kennedy

Last but not least...

"Part of the reason that our politics seems so tough right now and facts and science and argument does not seem to be winning the day all the time is because we're hardwired not to always think clearly when we're scared. And the country's scared." ~ Barack Obama

I left out many good ones I could go on and on, but this sums it up beautifully does it not?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Let's see, the footage I saw was what was being shown on FOX, but I no longer watch TV anymore, I sort of figured that most people were watching on other various outlets and that it was the same footage. Where were you?

You make a bold claim then get saucy when asked for video footage of said claim? I watched it and I don't recall anything different; that way I and others can watch this footage and can discern for ourselves. I don't have a "videographic" memory and recall every series of images I've ever watched.

Which brings up LAM. I think you can look him up yourself, but here is his picture drawn in 1919.

Yes I and others could look up LAM ourselves, but no telling how many random things would come up in the search results, but thanks for the picture it helps some.

I was interested in what you had to say and was asking for some info, not being a prick...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I found the video of the Oval Office. Here is a link.

No such luck on LAM... Still looking...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Good thing he got the peace prize back when he did, he is no different than any of the other war mongering Presidents. He is no different the the likes of McCain. He is a puppet of the military industrial complex... Eisenhower saw it coming 50 years ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Don't believe yourself, you are not a prick, because I never thought that. Seriously, you want to clarify information that is readily available. Sorry if I seem off to you, because I am not you!

Glad you found the video, or one of them!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

A bunch of videos and still don't see any change that you speak of in any of them. Maybe I'm not looking at the right vids.

LAM is supposedly a gray ET witnessed and interviewed by Edward Alexander, more affectionately known as Aleister, Crowley I stopped reading there...

PS - I never thought that you were off either. Don't believe yourself

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

See this thread for info on LAM and his friends who may have got here via the Babylon Working

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yemen, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan...none of these governments have attacked America. How can anyone possibly justify this administration's actions?

Let me quote that again. NONE OF THESE GOVS HAVE ATTACKED AMERICA. WTF are we doing over there? I'm surprised the American public don't march right up to the lawn of the White House and demand the POTUS goes 3 rounds with Kimbo Slice. That oughta teach 'em.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join